Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Mystical Encounter With Love: Love Is A Cripple! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mystical Encounter With Love: Love Is A Cripple! (1036 Views)

Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! / The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! / The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mystical Encounter With Love: Love Is A Cripple! by olanajim(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
People had been trying fruitlessly to define love. Often with little success. I meditated on this and I was taken to a realm of experience where Love appear to me in human form. I noticed that it is dependent on others. Yet, it was smilling and radiating joy unknown in real world. Around this strange creature are multitude of men and women, old, young, able, disables.  I was overgasted and flabberwhemed. What a world. Is this a part of us? Maybe venus.

I moved closer to behold even more marvellous sight, I could see that all of them can stand alone. But alone, they are useless. They all need Love to thrive.

Love is their God. Love gave their existence meaning.

But their enemies are equally spotted and are in large numbers. Bitterness, betrayal, sorrow heartbreak, lust, infatuation, divorce, etc and their relatives were following closely behind, fully armed, but could not come near Love.

Love is weak and very delicate, Love is tender, Love is kind, Love is frail, and look like a new born baby. Innocent, yet  the army of predators that are lurking closely around are unable to do any harm.

I decided to take a look and see why Love look so powerful in spite of such dangerous foes around him.

In utter bewilderment, I noticed after being ushered before it that, LOVE IS IN ADDITION TO IT TENDERNESS, WAS SUPPORTED BY FEW GUARDS and IS A CRIPPLE. No wonder, lovers are fall in and out of Love without taking a second thought.

I invited it to nairaland but hear what it said:

"I can't stand on my own, I can't survive alone. Therefore you  must find out what support me before you invite me to your life. Else, lust, heartbreaks etc would take over and you would be in trouble, "

That exactly is what love told me.

What are those supports, the body guards that make Love omnipotent, and all conqueering? What are the things qualities,whose whose absent hurt love and lovers and bring sorrow and relatives to their life?

Your views are very important. Let disect it together.
Re: My Mystical Encounter With Love: Love Is A Cripple! by Lamod: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
I think you are trying to be a bit philosophical. You are right in your assertion. Love cannot stand alone. Most of us ignore this fact until we see the reality. We have read of two love birds turning against one another when the man is uselessly poor, or when one of the partners had a wrong peception of marriage etc.

I bet money is one of those supports, if you mean those things that make love real.

No money, No love. A poor man can find love if he had other ingredients. But if he is lacking in them, God bless him.

Other ingredients may be "sincerity" "honesty" and attitude.

There is no general rule, but everyone has his or her own standard.

(1) (Reply)

Is Poking A Distant Relation Incest? / Which Affair Do You Prefer? / Start Making 500-1500 Dollars Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.