Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely (15444 Views)

Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by ufotty2001: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2022
This Op is having brain problem.. they said Arik airline you are putting Air peace pictures.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Vinnie2000(m): 5:38am On Jan 13, 2022
otipoju:

If you dont know something just say i dont know. Crash landing will damage the aircraft because its a landing without the landing gear. "Emergency landing" is the term you and her should use.

Wow, Bros!!
You don Settle dis issue! cool
I wish Uche Elendu can see this ur comment! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Yankee101: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Find the definition of crash before posting

Rough landing is not crash landing

If you crash land you might not be alive to talk
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Kingcalls: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

The plane didn’t land normally it was managed landing which cud have gone either ways to the the technical fault. I think they returned to Lagos cos that’s where they can mange the landing issue. It was a crash landing bt not a normal one either.

It dint crash land
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Kingcalls: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Compliant:
How can she say gear failed and could not reverse HABA ?

She said the plane crashed landed in a remote area few minutes to landing, whereas the video she uploaded clearly shown otherwise.

Arik Air should have sue Her for wrong choice of word

Plane de reverse?? grin grin grin she hear landing gear , she think say na the type of gear motor de use grin grin... she fit think say plane de use gear grin grin
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Xhuntra: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Plane de reverse?? grin grin grin she hear landing gear , she think say na the type of gear motor de use grin grin... she fit think say plane de use gear grin grin

Yes, some planes do reverse on their own Without the helps of push-back trucks

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by ntyce(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2022
HRMK:
who are we to blv?both agreed the plane had technical fault and had to return to lagos!bone of contention is where it landed which determines wether it safely or crashlanded!

A plane won't crash land and you walk out...

A crash landing is an accidental which could be fatal.

I picked holes in her story when she said the plane reversed grin grin grin

Where plane dey reverse?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by olisaEze(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Her story sounded disjointed wen I first saw it ystday, how can an aircraft be 10 mins away from its destination and turn back to where it’s coming from!

With which fuel??

Anyway, I along with a host of many other Nigerians, have heard her name now which was probably her intent from the onset.

You won’t believe half the crazy sh*t people are capable of doing for only five mins of fame! undecided
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by sexyking1: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2022
You are reporting about arik air line and you put air peace picture? Is that how you hate igbo business this evil op?
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by sexyking1: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:
All this mischievous foolish Igbos
Nobody is concerned about Arik image she ruined, that is bound to lead to loss in patronage n revenue for the company. Should the fool not be rotting in jail for this ?

This is how fool from this particular tribe go about ruining businesses subtly mischievous manner. The last time I went to Abuja I flew Arik n never enjoyed the flight but that didn't lead to me disparaging the airline with her senseless claim I already erased Arik an airline I will ever board again.

I hope this airlines management is wise enough to sue or use her launder positive image of themselves without paying her a dim.
how about the fool that posted the news here with air peace picture attached? Evil people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by seunfly: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Gravity56: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Any aircraft landing passengers can walk away from is a SAFE LANDING

If the company can reuse the aircraft then it's a PERFECT LANDING
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by zikter(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2022
crash-land verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈkrash-ˈland \
crash-landed; crash-landing; crash-lands
Definition of crash-land
transitive verb

: to land (an airplane or spacecraft) under emergency conditions usually with damage to the craft
intransitive verb
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by EgunMogaji2: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

The plane didn’t land normally it was managed landing which cud have gone either ways to the the technical fault. I think they returned to Lagos cos that’s where they can mange the landing issue. It was a crash landing bt not a normal one either.

The pilot performed an emergency landing due to technical issues. Not too much talk.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Balkan(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2022
So why putting airpeace in the picture
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 13, 2022

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Dreytonisback(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
I talk am
All these short people, especially actresses , their lies smell pass their kuntus

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Dreytonisback(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
I talk am
All these short people, especially actresses , their lies smell pass their kuntus

Lights up my kpoli in peace.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2022
noeloge82:

Bad journalism
Uche elendu and the op are not different
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by RPG2020(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Let her post the video of the crashing or tell her to hide her face shocked
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Westchester(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2022
You're a bloody fool! Wetin concern tribe with this news you skull miner

Tap0lane:
All this mischievous foolish Igbos
Nobody is concerned about Arik image she ruined, that is bound to lead to loss in patronage n revenue for the company. Should the fool not be rotting in jail for this ?

This is how fool from this particular tribe go about ruining businesses subtly mischievous manner. The last time I went to Abuja I flew Arik n never enjoyed the flight but that didn't lead to me disparaging the airline with her senseless claim I already erased Arik an airline I will ever board again.

I hope this airlines management is wise enough to sue or use her launder positive image of themselves without paying her a dim.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by symbianDON(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2022
HRMK:
who are we to blv?both agreed the plane had technical fault and had to return to lagos!bone of contention is where it landed which determines wether it safely or crashlanded!
obviously, there was no crash landing. According to her statement, the plane had faulty 'gear' (I want to assume she meant landing gear). A plane with failed landing gear will actually crash land and there will be clear structural damage to the plane. The plane she was in was intact after landing.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by noeloge82(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

Uche elendu and the op are not different

Lol
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by backnbeta(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Did the plane land in Asaba as planned? No
Did the plane land normally? No
Did Uche Elendu land in Asaba after boarding that plane from Lagos? No
Did the plane crash-land? We don't know
Was something wrong with the plane? Yes (as confirmed by the company's spokesperson)

Uche Elendu spiced up the story but the plane had technical issues and they had to put passengers on another flight back to Asaba.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
The issue is with Arik air and the poster is putting picture of Air peace.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2022
sylva1:
The incident is about Arik airline and OP posted picture of Airpeace aircraft. Na wa o
You forget 80 percent of folks posting and commenting on Nairaland platform are stack illiterate.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by igahdavid(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2022
-
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Blackdisciple(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2022
Sure uche was lying because the video I saw there was nothing like crash landing, all of them was sitting comfortably inside after landing because I trust Nigerians by that time of the footage in the plan you would have been hearing blood of Jesus ,thanks u Jesus, Alhamdulillahi
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by Blackdisciple(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

So an emergency landing will make u turn back to Lagos after getting 10 mins to asaba to get another plane to use?? Why cudnt u just land in asaba then??

In emergency landing u land at the shortest safest distance/location so asaba wasn’t safe they had to go back a longer distance to Lagos to land?? Do u understand the concept of emergency landing?? undecided

There a difference between emergency landing and crashlanding .

U have described emergency landing.
But crashlanding Kai the plane will have serious issues after crash landing but that passengers was just sitting comfortably I trust Nigerians u will be hearing different different prayers from different believes in that video uche made cos uche was still inside the plane
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Blackdisciple:

There a difference between emergency landing and crashlanding .

U have described emergency landing.
But crashlanding Kai the plane will have serious issues after crash landing but that passengers was just sitting comfortably I trust Nigerians u will be hearing different different prayers from different believes in that video uche made cos uche was still inside the plane

How do u know they were sitting comfortably? Passagers that were praying and they even land far away from the usual landing area. A remote place she called it. With fire service on standby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Australia Skilled Independent Visa / Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.