Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! (5550 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by here: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2011
@Poster
You are sick!
Sentiment apart, you have your life to live, if you choose to screw him anytime even when you are married,its your life and as an idealist, I would be last to ask you to reconsider, because its what gives you joy you are doing, its called having control over some things in your life, though the society calls some a vice, as long as there is no physical punishment by law, you live your life as you choose, get drunk at home, cheat, anything you want; but blogging about it on forums that are not meant specifically to receive such, u need help,bt nt 4rm us
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by avosoft: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
Women usually have misplaced priorities, they make very poor decision when attacked with it or when they are attached emotionally. a good example is your first mother (Eve). No wonder people call them 'fish brain'. it is manifesting in your case

Poster, sit down in your house in solitude and reread this thing you posted to yourself. if it sounds good enough to you to do, go ahead and do it. satisfy your self but God will judge you (Ecclesiastes 12:1)

Your desire is controlling you, not your senses. why does every body that 'wants' an expensive item not get it at all cost? that will be because they control their desires.

You are like a car with no destination, anywhere you like is where you go. you will not only get lost, but will be of no use to others.

Do do things you will regret in you old age, my dear. Get married or seal that thing in between your laps. if you don't have any serious thing that takes your time, serve God
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nayah(f): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
Sometimes it's better to think with your head and not your heart.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by SALady(f): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
@OP, here's the sad truth about your story, is that, no one in here is ever going to tell you what to do. So I am afraid you just have to make up your own mind.

Just true talk!!
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by sexylogan(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
the poster wasnt thinking logically wen she became attracted to her ex so logical advice won't bring her out of her present predicament.
Another girl falling for the ''bad guy''. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by bakoo: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
eni to lori oni fila,eni to ni fila o lori
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by phillipe: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
This post is just to check followership. Nothing More
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by k4kblues(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ poster U are a big she goat mab ull never be satisfied.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
@OP-leave your fiance alone so he can find someone who will love him back. also, leave your ex alone.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by homecash1(m): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2011
loveable82, Didn't your pastor or your parents teach the punishment for fornicators, read Ecc 12 vs 10-13
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nelton(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2011
@poster I must say you must be very unstable to still be in love with ur ex who left you and married somebody else. Your post is very amusing I must confess because I do not see any reason why you wud leave somebody that shows you kindness love and care for a married ex who left you high and dry except of course u don't mind been his second wife which to me will be the most stupid thing anyone wud do. I wonder why pipo keep blaming men for not always been faithful wen gals like u won't let d married men be.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by cynthoney(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2011
u need deliverance! angry
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by option4301(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2011
Women are funny and most times you hardly know or predict what they want.A married woman(Nigerian)in UK has been disturbing my colleague at work,telling him how she has missed him or his dick for long now.They were dating before she got married.She still reminiscence the sexual prowess of her ex when she should be happily married to her husband and even recently gave birth.The funny aspect is that my colleague is married while they dated.

She recently told him that she will be coming to Abuja to spend two weeks cos of him later in the year.Whenever they start chatting on yahoo or facebook,u will be shocked @the kind of stuffs she says.This is a funny world!
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Godsfavour: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2011
Hey girl, wht u are doing is unfair and is a disgrace 2 womanhood, dnt mk men 2think dt all weman are the same, it's a worst 4 a man or woman 2sleep wit a married person and God in heaven is angry abt ur sinful act, immediately they hv all married the link must be cut off even if u realy luv him or her dat's meaningless because, if ur ex was meant 4 u! he wouldn't hv betrayed ur luv he should hv waited 4 u! So u better quit 4rm ur exfriend dn't scattered his married so dat another person won't do the same 2u! do unto others wht u want others 2 do unto u. U better take back the luv u had 4 ur exfriend 2ur fiance nw be4 it's 2late.
Re: Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged! by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Go back to your ex!
Just use your head and find a way af breaking up with your fiancé

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body / Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? / Blac Chyna Exposes Her Curves As She Takes Part In The Silhouette Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.