Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound (3458 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by tuzle(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
My friend who is also my roommate has one very big problem which I think will hinder him in life. It isn't has if he is rich or too handsome, but he can't seem to stay away from girls. He chases after anything on skirt. He is the last person I will trust with my sister. So this evening I saw him talking with one of our hostel mate( girl1) for more than an hour. His friend came to visit him then. So after he finished discussing with her(girl1), my roommate and his friend were discussing about how he asked girl1 out and she said he should give her time to think about it. During the discussion I discovered he has also asked one other girl(girl2) in this our same hostel out and they have even started a relationship during the Christmas break(he didn't go home). This particular girl(girl2) stays with her boyfriend in this our same hostel. The worst thing is this my roommate also has his own girlfriend in our school. I am here wondering how one person want to date more than three people even going as far as dating someone who has a boyfriend that stays in the same hostel with him and he sees nothing wrong with it. Could it be a curse?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by mystery22: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mind your business

15 Likes

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Haakeem(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Your room mate is an olosho.
OP mind your business angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by EMIRofPUSSY: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mind your business.
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by yanabasee(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
I was a nice guy.... Avoided bad friends and never went to clubs and stayed all my days in the university, smashing one kpekus, and hoping that she will be my wife today ...

And today, I want to love that free life and experience everything about life ... Something I didn't do... But I can't do it now.... But I wish I had done them back then ..

So allow your friend to live his life ... If he likes ... He should knack the landlady sef ... All na fun, and he will pay for it, if he has to...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by tuzle(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
mystery22:
Mind your business
we have been friends from as far back as 2012, I know basically everything about him, if it was only the girl1 he was dating with any other girl he likes, I wouldn't be bothered, but adding girl2 that has a bf in the same hostel we stays in the same hostel as we do to his harem is what bothers me.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Legionx: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2022
yanabasee:
I was a nice guy.... Avoided bad friends and never went to clubs and stayed all my days in the university, smashing one kpekus, and hoping that she will be my wife today ...

And today, I want to love that free life and experience everything about life ... Something I didn't do... But I can't do it now.... But I wish I had done them back then ..

So allow your friend to live his life ... If he likes ... He should knack the landlady sef ... All na fun, and he will pay for it, if he has to...

You did not even thank God that you're not suffering from Gonorrhea, Syphillis, Hepatitis, Herpes and all those sorts that affect these people. Always wishing for rubbish. Nigerians. Spits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Baawaa(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2022
That is his calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by BareFacedLies(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2022
How many of the girls has he actually fùcked?

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Mophor: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Issokay!!!

When he Bleep them all please come back and tell us
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Benki003(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Lol I have a girlfriend that says she see it boring revolving around one guy, so leave it for them like that bro not everybody is loyal, the think loyalty is all about not having sex or just being intimate with one person.
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Jimmythewise: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2022
BareFacedLies:
How many of the girls hasvhe actually fùcked?
Good question. I have a neighbor who also happens to be my friend. Man tries to get into anything in skirt. But guess what ? He doesn't even see their panties. He talks to all the girls in the compound and asked them all out one by one. Keeps disturbing me for advice and I tell him to stop spoiling his reputation but it seems man is cursed or something.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2022
grin
Na wa oh.....How that one come take be your business now ? cheesy

Op think say na by being handsome and having money nai guyman take dey attract bannies for school environment cheesy. You must be a learner then cool. You forget say with the help of sweet mouth combined with packaging,he go stresslessly chop many people bannies pot of beans cool

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Boogyman557: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool bcus of HIGHNESS I no de fit READ long POST

but u see dat ur roommate

NA EXPRESS EM DE GO

WTF MAN
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by muheeb01(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Don't forget to refer him to me for better burantashi and other herbal aphrodisiacs to satisfy them very well
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Starboytwo(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2022
All of una Dey talk say mind your business, his roommate is his business na.

It happened to me when a girl came with her mother and be looking for my roommate wey jakpa go lagos.

(Knocks) I open door

Madam/daughter- is this him?
Daughter- no, his friend.
Madam- pls where is your friend Dayo?
Me- dunno, I’m out here reading my books.
Madam- we need to see him now or you will follow us to school security
Me- (close book) how? Who are you people, and what do you want?
Madam- your roommate 8 blah blah blah

Me- (face daughter)hey, do I know you? Have we spoken before? Da day you came to cook, did I eat inside? Have I been to your house before?

Madam/daughter- left stern warning and promise to be back
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Haakeem(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Starboytwo:

It happened to me when a girl came with her mother and be looking for my roommate wey jakpa go lagos.

(Knocks) I open door

Me- (face daughter)hey, do I know you? Have we spoken before? Da day you came to cook, did I eat inside? Have I been to your house before?

As far your hands are clean you have nothing to worry about,OP should mind his business like you mind yours,if the wahala come so that e go fit defend him self like how u did
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by tuzle(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

When he Bleep them all please come back and tell us
He has actually slept with the one with a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Sha tell your friend, I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2022
Starboytwo:

(Knocks) I open door

Be like na d food wey u no see chop naim dey do u somehow.. U say u no knw d girl bt u knew wen she came to cook.. Abeg no use laff kee me. I dey find 150k.
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
He had been Don Jazied
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Mercury12(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2022
The way he goes about it is boyish...

Don't bother. His type learns better when a woman teaches him a bitter lesson. If you care like you say you do then advises him on needs to play safe and also try as much as possible to have your own room next session for your peace of mind...
Leave your friend let him learn and remember your warning.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by bigcee(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Lol grin he is still a small boy. Don't worry yourself about him. He will learn when he becomes mature.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Dreytonisback(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2022
A wise man once said and I quote:

When the devil wants to finish a man's life totally, he'll make fornication as his hobby.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by freshkpomo(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
Mind your business.

Haakeem:
Your room mate is an olosho.
OP mind your business angry

Una just dey open mouth any how.... OP you are sitting on a keg of gun powder, the day him go set, don't be surprised that your roommate will have long legs to run while you will be caught in...

True life story: A guy bleeped up, people came for him and saw his roommate. One suggested they drop a message for him... His roommate lost his life over sometime he knew nothing about..

Your roommate is a trouble maker,for him to toast a girl living with her guy in same hostel means he is a bad person... If possible, just park out.

6 Likes

Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by jimmychang: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh.....How that one come take be your business now ? cheesy

Op think say na by being handsome and having money nai guyman take dey attract bannies for school environment cheesy. You must be a learner then cool. You forget say with the help of sweet mouth combined with packaging,he go stresslessly chop many people bannies pot of beans cool

Until him date cultist babe and dem come find am and na only OP dey house grin grin...No worry, I no dey row with guys like that. I NO WANT WAHALA...AT LEAST IF YOU WAN NE HOE DEY PLAY AWAY MATCH..NO BE HOSTEL WEY WE GATHER DEY.
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Qatar2022: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=tuzle post=109321129]My friend who is also my roommate has one very big problem which I think will hinder him in life. It isn't has if he is rich or too handsome, but he can't seem to stay away from girls. He chases after anything on skirt. He is the last person I will trust with my sister. So this evening I saw him talking with one of our hostel mate( girl1) for more than an hour. His friend came to visit him then. So after he finished discussing with her(girl1), my roommate and his friend were discussing about how he asked girl1 out and she said he should give her time to think about it. During the discussion I discovered he has also asked one other girl(girl2) in this our same hostel out and they have even started a relationship during the Christmas break(he didn't go home). This particular girl(girl2) stays with her boyfriend in this our same hostel. The worst thing is this my roommate also has his own girlfriend in our school. I am here wondering how one person want to date more than three people even going as far as dating someone who has a boyfriend that stays in the same hostel with him and he sees nothing wrong with it. Could it be a curse?[/quot]
Hahahaha. Indeed he has a very big issue
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Qatar2022: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
mystery22:
Mind your business
By their fruits yiu shall know them
Re: My Roommate Want To Toast All The Girls In Our Compound by Meteng: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
BareFacedLies:
How many of the girls hasvhe actually fùcked?
Good question

(1) (Reply)

How My Uncle's Wife Killed My Uncle / My Fiancee Can't Read, Write But She's a Gem / Dating An Older Man: Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.