Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) (3337 Views)

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
It really baffled me alot to see some Woman more Attracted to bad boys than the good one,is there any writers wrote about these topic, if so somebody should share me am curious to know the reason,have asked so many people but they didn't give me the genuine reason

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by izonborn098(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Choice... Bad nigga don't judge.. They just want to bleep and keep the vibe going... Anything u want to do with a bad nigga is free e.g smoking tattoo and many more...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Blazebond(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bad boys are firm and hard,good boys are soft and simps.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Rickmann: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Odebayo4010:
It really baffled me alot to see some Woman more Attracted to bad boys than the good one,is there any writers wrote about these topic, if so somebody should share me am curious to know the reason,have asked so many people but they didn't give me the genuine reason

Some times, they need those bad guys to teach them some hard lessons of life for them to learn.
That's life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Simple

Bad guys have not time to correct bad behavior

Gals have a lot of bad behavior and secretly wish to try out

No jury or judges

Good guys
They will wanna correct you
Judge you
Force them to be responsible
Semi parent attitude

Bad guys are care free and don't care.

No jury

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Because the good boys will be there waiting to embrace them wholeheartedly and reward them with marriage whenever they are done exploring all the fantasies they have about bad boys. since to them only the bad boys gather mind to ask them for the cookie jar with less persuasion, bad boy knows what he wants and gets it, bad boy 'don' carry aspiring bad girl go eatery to go spoil her and from there take her home to go teach her some bad home lessons, mainwhile good boy is busy composing lovely captions to send to the girl on WhatsApp. Bad boy has no time for long talks. His mission in these world is to scam people and also turn a good girl to a bad product, nothing else. she also loves how maturely they discharges each other whenever it goes sour. sometimes good boy is confused, he desire the cookie jar also, but lacks the confidence to ask, he goes about addressing her as a sister bimpe, sister nkechi and so on, you inviting her to church programs. No it's not done, you only attractive responsible women, who are home builders and we'll brought up, which is good by the way. So good boy leave street girl alone if you don't want to father a bastard child.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
After Bad Guys have shown them Hell on Earth, they'd now start looking for a Good Guy to settle down with… that's a complete imbalance that should be reversed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Gadafii: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good boys are boring, and girls easily get tired of boring predictable inexperienced boys, that’s why they run after married men, serial cheats, beaters, smokers and street smart male folks

This doesn’t mean all women are like this, but I assure over 90 percent of girls you will come across in your life are like that, they hope that they can turn the bad boys into very good bad boy, which means he will be a good boy to them even tho he’s a bad boy.

The good guys are usually the option B, the “fall back to” guy when they are finally ready to settle down in life because hardly will the bad boys marry them, after the experience he had with her.
The good boys are the simps, ready to accept her back, even if she cheats on him 100 times, willing to do her biding, father an illegitimate child, the good boys are yet to understand the manipulation of women, the bad guys have experienced that when he was a good guy, now he knows better
Na Wetin I don experience all over

P.S bad guys don’t mean he smokes and so drugs etc, a guy who is experienced, smart and understand life, accept rejection and failure, etc is a bad guy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by ItisWell22(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ignorance, curiosity; when they’re younger.

Plain stupidity (for likes and “esteem”); mid 20s.
Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by okoroemeka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Simple

Bad guys have not time to correct bad behavior

Gals have a lot of bad behavior and secretly wish to try out

No jury or judges

Good guys
They will wanna correct you
Judge you
Force them to be responsible
Semi parent attitude

Bad guys are care free and don't care.

No jury
I think this explains a lot,I have caught many of my Ex's several times cheating,I don't care what you do,I just fvck you join,I can't chase you because of cheating

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Evestar200(f): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
I will come back later

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by BlackAdam65: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
I think it has something to do with sex and also due to the fact that bad boys are viciously protective of their girl just like over here in ph where a cultist beat up an innocent kid for slapping his girl
Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by izonborn098(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
The sex aspect is a major or i can say the number one reason..
BlackAdam65:
I think it has something to do with sex and also due to the fact that bad boys are viciously protective of their girl just like over here in ph where a cultist beat up an innocent kid for slapping his girl
Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Slynation(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
A certain NL legend called Ubunja has dealt with this topic, search for one of his/her misconceptions and get acquainted...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by ITbomb(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2023
An average woman doesn't like peace, they like drama. The moment you are too loving, caring and romantic to them, you lose your masculine frame and become boring. They start looking for fantasy which only an alpha can give them.

Give a woman drama. Give her headache.
Stress her and see her dying to tame the animal in you and put it under control. But don't give her the opportunity, fire more.

What they can't control, they worship.

I might sound extreme but that's the hack nobody might want to tell you.

Now you know why bad boys get the best puccies. Dem no dey send you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by pansophist(m): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2023
In the same way, many are more interested in junk foods than real foods, until when the doctor tells them that they may die of heart disease or diabetes, then they start eating vegetables and black coffee without sugar.

Girls like the proverbial bad boys for this reason because such males are simply exciting and stimulate the part of women that makes them feel good. And as pizza looks well-packaged but grade A junk, it is the same with baddies, these boys can package.

But bad boys lose at the end because in every area of life apart from attracting vapid women, bad boys' characteristics don't help. Many of the so-called bad boys are now officially broke. Reality is dealing with many in their corner.

Girls no send them now. So if you do bad boy, please, also make sure that you do it part-time, and work on your future. That's what will sustain you.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2023
I prefer peace though.

I don't like drama.. undecided undecided undecided
ITbomb:
An average woman doesn't like peace, they like drama. The moment you are too loving, caring and romantic to them, you lose your masculine frame and become boring. They start looking for fantasy which only an alpha can give them.

Give a woman drama. Give her headache.
Stress her and see her dying to tame the animal in you and put it under control. But don't give her the opportunity, fire more.

What they can't control, they worship.

I might sound extreme but that's the hack nobody might want to tell you.

Now you know why bad boys get the best puccies. Dem no dey send you.
Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by ITbomb(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Samantha124:
I prefer peace though.

I don't like drama.. undecided undecided undecided
You are not an average, my dear
Re: Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) by Rubyjade: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Virgin? / Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.