Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now (24609 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Heterodox:
Read what you wrote again
Once you're done, if you make sense, then have a nice day.
What part of it doesn't make sense to you? undecided
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Hkff: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Really
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Digmygold: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stop having sex until.you get married.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by smile4kenn(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Frenzy01(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
My question is why do you keep Nutting in her when you know you're not yet ready...

I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by EdwardRandy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...
First off...
You cant change anyone...
Forget the whole "work in progress" thingy, shes just putting it aside, it will definitely show with time...

And i know this her whole stubbornness thingy may seem cute now, but blimey once this "lovey-Behind" phase pass, you probably won't see it as such anymore...

She wants to get pregnant badly, then after she's pregnant what's next? How will the baby be taken care of? Does she have the capacity to take of that baby? Can she be a mother to the child(ren)?

Are you ready to be a father? Cause it seems to me like she's not considering your opinion in this matter ... And besides sef, you're not ready to settle down or be a father and you're sleeping with a desperate-wanna-be-mother without protection??

The guy na goat.. The sweetness of the toto still dey block him brain from taking fresh air.
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Farid24224(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:
Truth is, your woman is infertile. She knows this and wants to pressure you into believing that you will be a father if she eventually conceives after several times of unprotected sex. You can't keep loading your woman with sperm and few days/weeks later she still sees her period. I know you feel fortunate that after all your sexcapade with her she's not yet pregnant and you don't want her to even get pregnant anytime soon. D sign dey show, unless if i'm completely wrong

Eggzactly!!! That's what am thinking right now..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by corlin2(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
I once had a girl like that , she was always fantasizing about a baby girl , Omo fear come even catch me sef
I just had to part ways with her gently
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by bepositive11: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lee99:

It means there are certain character traits she exhibits that I'm not comfortable with and rather than abandon her and move to the next available girl I'd rather work on her to change because those traits are changeable

Character is who a person is at their core. If she doesn't want to change those traits, don't fool yourself. Don't waste your time

If she's desperate for you to marry her, she will pretend to change and suit your ideal woman but after marriage, since she has secured you as her husband, she will return to who she truly is

Go and look for a woman who has the character traits you're looking for, or who is working towards those character traits that you want because she wants to for herself
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by MrCork: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
meobizy:
If she’s not a wife then buy a chastity belt.

apologys for exposin u has a gold digger....but dont woooory, people cant read on nairaland so hpe fully, they wunt see the exposeness!!((THANK ME LATER)) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.