Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45472 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by kaywhy09(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Could this be romantic beatings

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by JerryJJZ(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
One sentence; you made her too comfortable messing with you.

Little things we ignore actually matters a whole lot.

My resolute for this year; I ain't allowing any one get away with disrespecting me, no, never!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tired of simps menh
If I was a woman I too would not have settled for a simp
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by RPG2020(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Some get Sense na how to use am be their problem
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by kokomilala(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
My word,what a narrative! See, technically, she's not your wife yet. You're just shagging her. And,it's very demeaning to a man for a woman to beat him up.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Emir8: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
My wife knows that the she will slap me will be the day she will go to hospital. I don't tolerate such

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by seunmohmoh(f): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Carchoice:
What other advise do you think we can offer you than to beat her next time?

You don’t necessarily have to give her punches and dislocate her jaw.

Next time She starts the rubbish, pin her down, hold her two hands and use slaps to finish her butt. Beat her like a little kid.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Kingcalls: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
U are a simp and u hv accepted the manipulation that women are harmless... she de beat u , u de look am...I believe u belong to the " a man should never hit a woman no matter what " crew...

Na ur dead body them go carry soon... flog am better hot slap and she go mellow ....they call it " SUBMISSIVE SLAP" ...
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by okpas01: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
What audacity? U just did introduction and you are calling her ur wife without proper marriage. Who do you intend to leave her and ur two children? carry ur cross.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mvena(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
SEXONLY:
You should stop doing what will make her flogging you grin Respect your madam and be a good boy.

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ImoleNaija: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Weytin Baba Basira no see for Iya Basira's hands It was death that delivered him from the regular beatings. He must be resting in peace now.

It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back

Toor! May you not find peace in the early grave.

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by daspeaker: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
God bless your sister for that good advice.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.

You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Vinnie2000(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
All diz Yeye, fabricated Nairaland Marriage stories created, to trigger Feminists and redpillers!.. undecided sad
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by MARKone(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
You've not done white wedding, registry neither have you paid her dowry, how is she then your "wife". Well since she has started exhibiting the traits you mentioned, better put on hold your planned "marriage" till both of you are certain that you can live together. That a woman has a child(ren) for you doesn't mean you will marry her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by anthonyhimself(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
FAKE STORY

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Slurity(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I want to believe this is a movie and not real. That curse are you talking about again after the clear indication that you are already cursed for letting you wife beat you, I don't know mumu people like you still exist.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mvena(f): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hehe

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Karleb(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Since she's chosen to be an asshole. Give her correct beating. Beat her very very well. I hate nonsense. angry
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Milly44:
You are really a SIMPle man �
Continue but no let am kill you for us
Cos SIMPle men like you are going into extinction in today’s Nigeria

I thought you ladies said y'all love it when the guy is a Simp? That simp guys are caring, loving blah blah blah and all those rubbish.

So why calling the OP a simp? angry abi una no like simp guys again?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Tosinville(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oponu oko
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Damn pussy ass niggar every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Iko5000: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
or

4. Nack am well , she will calm down

Amarisco:
You’re now officially her punching bag.

You have a few options though

1. Get counselling - only works with reasonable people

2. Dish it back - you have to be careful you don’t go overboard

3. Go your separate ways - may not feel like an option but the only way to regain some sanity and dignity

After all, you’re not even traditionally married - just packaging at the moment. If you marry nko, na knife remain?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by alfakoro1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is she the bread winner of the family?
officialmario:

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ba2remagaji: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Let her keep beating you abeg when she succeed in killing you then u will realize u are six feet down
officialmario:

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by lereinter(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's a curse for you to beat her

But it's not a curse for her to beat you

Abeg this is 2022
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Jh0wsef(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
officialmario:

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Trustedpronet: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
May be you no dey perform well...I beg na IMO state girl? Because I get one friend married to IMO girl wey do the same thing
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
officialmario:

[/s]

you're a complete ODE, she should continue beating the hell out of you until you regain your common sense back

find time to read this your ranting, complete useless man, how can a lady be beating you and you're reporting to Nairaland what you should do? it's forbidden for you to beat a lady but is not forbidden for you to chop beating?

your foolishness na Buhari pro max

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by coolhumble(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nne please where are you? I want to tell you something

Romanoff:
After 8 years of housing a woman without paying shishi on her head, you done give her belle two times, she dey perform wifely duties to you even though you no be her husband and you want us to give you what advice?

Make she continue to dey flog you.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Tannhauser(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Aditkd(f): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Am so sorry for using this word on you, But why are you a pussy assed nigger.
A woman who isn't respecting you in anyway, who you put under your roof and provide for is dealing with you as if as if she is correcting a naughty child
Sir, your wife is a bully and has psychiatric problem won't be surprised if she is suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder.
If am you my brother, don't go physical with her because you might snap and mistakenly kill her and the story will change.
Just go stay some place else and start working on how to end your relationship with her, weather it's to return bride price o etc.
Your sanity is more important than anything and you have your children to live for.
Once again, am so sorry for the insult, but my brother snap out from that mental and physical slavery she has put you in
The Lord give you strength and wisdom to over come the jezebel in your life. Blessings evergreen
officialmario:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.