Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45395 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Funkymode:
Na she married you or you married her
Besides, you ain't man enough, physically, spiritually, financially
Leemao

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Snoobor(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Carchoice:
What other advise do you think we can offer you than to beat her next time?

You don’t necessarily have to give her punches and dislocate her jaw.

Next time She starts the rubbish, pin her down, hold her two hands and use slaps to finish her butt. Beat her like a little kid.

And what if he no fit handle d woman... if d woman go mistakenly win am eeehn.... U know say u don make oga life miserable finally b dat grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Sonoyom(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oyiboman69:
stop misusing words... this person does not deserve this title...
Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
LaJoe2:
in this case, the Word of GOD demands that you separate, to divorce is absolutely a No No; and while separated, you are to remain single and chaste while focused on seeking GOD. IF you need a woman, you reconcile with her.

Shalom!��

All u this holy than thou people, is God that will forgive you people...that’s how you give people wrong counsel till they die in a toxic union..

The Bible ddnt force anyone to live with an unbeliever in marriage....
U cannot tell me a violent human being always beating their partner is born again.....I refuse to be yoked with an unrepentant sinner..

let the unbeliever go their way......nonsense..
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.
my advise.

Run from that pathetic excuse of a common law marriage.

That woman is your baby mama, not your wife.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by heniford2: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what of the big mama, that one if block road, you may not go for work that day lol
if i end up dating that kinda of lady will first place her where she belong by working on her in and out Tyson no dey beat person die buh her wife dey slap him punch him go pack wella dem never born her
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by oilmane(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

Eyah, sorry o, I don't have any advice for you, just enjoy the beat while it last, your wife beat you sotay ur dislocate hand u day here day rake say na curse to raise ur hand on woman, na also curse to leave the house when she won start her madness? I hope them nor go post your demise for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by naikeboy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just hug transformer and die u are a disgrace to manhood..... Just join your ancestors.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Aforxzy(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is unbelievable. What manner of woman is she. Do let her go abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Super story
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by joeking2222: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
kozmokaz:

There is so much tears in that write up

His wife de beat at lol
Bro, i don read d story more than 5times, to confirm any atom of truth for d story, na so so laff i just dey laff, coz i dont just know wat to say or even do sef. Make d OP sha get sense before go post hm matters.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mayeldah(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Your wife dey beat you like small pikin and you dey here dey talk say na curse to beat woman

Who told you it is a curse? So no be curse for her to beat you?

Use slap reset her brain and she go respect you

SIMPs everywhere.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Krist82(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=pussyphilia post=109330870]You are lucky you have a wife like that who resets your head by beating you. You should learn to respect and obey her to reduce the frequency of the beating. Trust me if you behave yourself, you'll do better and live longer with that kind of lady. Too much freedom in marriage is not good for a man! Truss me

Trust you on what
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by lildonn222: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Train for weeks and call her out for a rematch.If she beat you again go for Bobriskiness test ASAP.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by kozmokaz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
joeking2222:

Bro, i don read d story more than 5times, to confirm any atom of truth for d story, na so so laff i just dey laff, coz i dont just know wat to say or even do sef. Make d OP sha get sense before go post hm matters.

go be like

Wife beats husband to death lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by LaJoe2: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

All u this holy than thou people, is God that will forgive you people...that’s how you give people wrong counsel till they die in a toxic union..

The Bible ddnt force anyone to live with an unbeliever in marriage....
U cannot tell me a violent human being always beating their partner is born again.....I refuse to be yoked with an unrepentant sinner..

let the unbeliever go their way......nonsense..

Do what you want!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by TheZeezle(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
See Enjoyment oooo... Bros I hail o, Finally she go pay your groom price... Ask your mom, u be premature when dem gave birth to you
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by joeking2222: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
kansoboy:
Ewu!!! Foolish man

U open Ur mouth waaaaa and talk this rubbish outside, u no get shame? Even if she is d one feeding u, can't u slap her mouth and head her, then send her back to her father's house?

Abeg buy cain jor and flog her...most women try such to see Ur action....when I married my wife newly, she tatted talking and acting any how, some times she will just start hitting self all in the name she is angry.
I just went to the market and bought Cain, yes Cain!! When she tried her rubbish again, she did not believ her eyes when I brought out Cain from where I kept it..I flogged nonsense out of her body, up till today, she still bother to tell who gives a Bleep that I used Cain to flog her like a child...the bottom line is she now know she will stay at distance to talk back to me because she still remember the last time I flogged her like mad

Many women are crazy and they need to be dealt with..no apology
Lols.....baba, u jst dey make me roll 4 ground
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by joeking2222: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
kozmokaz:

go be like
Wife beats husband to death lol
Smiles.......u be sabi man. You go hear, see more pics at .COM
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
heniford2:
if i end up dating that kinda of lady will first place her where she belong by working on her in and out Tyson no dey beat person die buh her wife dey slap him punch him go pack wella dem never born her
I like people wey get mouth like you,
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Clinghton: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's a curse to beat a woman I concur, but wise to retaliate when beaten because it's a taboo to be beaten by one.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Testimony1988(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmmmm, the advice I will give you is to do the needful, pay her bride price and marry her legally, then she will respect you, she's taking advantage of you the way both of you have started your family life, doing only introduction does not give you the right to cohabit with her, am if her father, I won't condone such nonsense.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by peedeeasobie(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Since we are all ma..dddd...

Kneel down and beg her... wash her clothes, pet her...

In fact, turn your bum bum let her beat and flog you well.

If they call men, then you run out and join the queue.

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
So whenever she beats you, do you cry "mummy, calm down, mi o ni se be mo, I'm very sorry" or you cry "egba mu ara 'dugbo i.e. please come to my rescue neighbors."

I'm asking because for you to tolerate this nonsense for 8years is unimaginable. To make matters worse, your concern isn't your health, your safety, or the abuse you expose to children to but the fact that she wants to go rent a room.

Oga, you need reset for Military Police guardroom.
grin grin grin grin He need to go to the guardroom. Mumu man! I know my babe is spying on me here, read every of my messages. Babe you think I'm stupid right? You gave me a NL moniker to convince me you just have one account smiley
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by naijaman2225(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
CHANGE YOUR WIFE. LOOK FOR SOME ONE ELSE AND GET PEACE OF MIND.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by kansoboy: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
joeking2222:

Lols.....baba, u jst dey make me roll 4 ground

D OP just make my head scatter
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
SEXONLY:
You should stop doing what will make her flogging you grin Respect your madam and be a good boy.
Say Romeo.... Romeo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by heniford2: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I like people wey get mouth like you,
dude i am not saying what i have not done b4, currently the lady am dating know is a doctor from Germany a very Rich lady she's twice richer than me 3 fold i have a kid not from her and we are doing fine she's pregnant know 3months and she respect and values me like her life so chill undecided
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by SURElee(f): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lily livered chicken say my wife hahaha
He comes out to say he hasn't married her and only did introduction.

Ogbeni the reason she dey beat you and scatter your head with wire and break your hand is because at your age you don't know you don't have a wife.

How can you call a woman you have married and paid her bride price your wife.

Make she beat you well well till you go get sense.

Abegi, swerve make I see road for better things for Nairaland jare
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wetin u wan use am do grin
Mrsoft3:

Abeg make I see your picture
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
She doesn't deserve to be wife in the First place.
SURElee:
Lily livered chicken say my wife hahaha
He comes out to say he hasn't married her and only did introduction.

Ogbeni the reason she dey beat you and scatter your head with wire and break your hand is because at your age you don't know you don't have a wife.

How can you call a woman you have married and paid her bride price your wife.

Make she beat you well well till you go get sense.

Abegi, swerve make I see road for better things for Nairaland jare
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by HitSong: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
officialmario:

[/s]
You're a disgrace to manhood.
She knows that you're a simp and you'll never fight back that's why she's having the guts and Always having a field day to slap sense into your Empty head.

Continue not fighting back until she'll stab and kill you one day

Ọdẹ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.