Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45394 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.
You go just tire for some stories anyways some beatings are pleasurable.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nekky5(f): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oga, you are a big fool!! You have been cohabiting with a woman for 8 years now with two children and you expect her to respect you? You even have the shame to show your level of reasoning here in nairaland. Men like you disgust me. The woman that is staying with you is another bunch of foolishness. She too has no shame at all. This is what I refer to as a journey of no direction. Stay there and continue receiving the koboko.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by patogist: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Carchoice:
What other advise do you think we can offer you than to beat her next time?

You don’t necessarily have to give her punches and dislocate her jaw.

Next time She starts the rubbish, pin her down, hold her two hands and use slaps to finish her butt. Beat her like a little kid.
Bet advise so far
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Milly44(f): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I thought you ladies said y'all love it when the guy is a Simp? That simp guys are caring, loving blah blah blah and all those rubbish.

So why calling the OP a simp? angry abi una no like simp guys again?
I never said I don’t like him. I said that simps like him are going into extinction in today’s Nigeria
He shouldn’t die while being a simp

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=officialmario post=109328849] she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head. Lolz
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by beejay85: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

The answer u seek from us is already in your writeup but u fail to see it..
I won't ask you to beat ur wife cos according to u - it's a curse!! I wonder if beating u blue and black is also a curse.
You said she plan to get an apartment when she gets her salary ...why are you disturbing us?
Ask her the cost of getting an apartment, if u can afford it transfer a third or half to her...
The aim is not to drive her but it's for her to realise she is like a shadow u have been attempting to catch all along,now u have decided to turn away from d shadow...watch and enjoy how it will be the one chasing u upandan- I hope not with beating and slaps sha grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Isaacpromise1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Odensin
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Dmeji4444(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Go commit suicide joor

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by sirjoe1124(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

I don't think there's more to see. The biggest weakling of the century.

I deal with lots of ladies, non has ever had the guts to shout at me talk more of raising her filthy hands on me. People treat you exactly how you present yourself.
I've never laid hands on any lady and no lady can ever think of laying her hands on me because I make it clear to them that in as much as I love and cherish you, I can't take excesses from you. You've given yourself away that you've lost every value you had in her eye.
SIMPle man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eyah sorry o, let's hear your wife side of the story.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by biggie73(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
You have to beat responsibly. Don't touch her face. After beating her, quit.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by mozona(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Listen to ur sister...
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by infofta(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
If this story is true then you are not fit to be called a man. You don't deserve that thing between your legs. You refused to stamp your authority as a man from day one, now is too late.

Why does she want to rent a room when she is the man of the house? The fact she's still with you is because of the children. Go through her phone and receive a shock of your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by TheGift: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
She is not legally your Wife.

Introduction is not marriage.

She is just the mother of your children.

What kind of relationship do you want with your Wife? If She doesn’t want same then it really can’t work.

You may need to brace yourself for a life without Her.

Just try for it not to affect your kids too much.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Bridget95(f): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
You are a mumu man.
Go and pay her bride price and take your rightful place and have the posture,composition and temerity of a husband
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by heniford2: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

dude ur a sissy, first,for allowing your wife beat you even have the gut to deny you sex is too bad i tell you but like the say is never too late to set up ur game and man up, first you need to set her down warn her never in her life to raise her hand on you,

two if your not doing ur Responsiblities in the house like your unemployed you need to get something doing look around you will find one thing,

three give you stupid wife space since she has decided to treat you like trash you need to start the same first avoid her meals,avoid sleeping in the same room with her,avoid having communication with her for the mean time you need to remold yourself back.

four if she says she intend to find another room outside your own house inform her that the moment she leaves the house will be the end of the marriage and nothing will ever make you accept her back,

five create this bond between you and your kids, women usually sow a bad seed in the mindset of her children that there father is bad,is that create a room to build a strong relationship between you and your kids is very necessary it will shock her when she see ur happy with ur kids.

Six dude enjoy your fucking life don't give that your lowlife wife the impression that your set back is bad go outing mostly with your kids and leave the moment know be always happy avoid hearing gossip and catch fun

Seven, get to meet other ladies not flirtying nor having sex outside home get to meet other amazing women, ladies,friends rebuilt yourself back dummy

Note if your wife decided to beg you forgiveness accept her back but give her condition on first a "medical running test" she's seeing someone out. cool to avoid STDs be smart never let a woman kill your joy in the fucking name of marriage your not owning her anything reason ur not yet joined together the bound is the kids so start from there

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Lumig: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
freshkpomo:
The woman deserves to remain a baby mama, how much them go add join introduction money take do marriage? You need to see sensible (Oyibo) People marriage, just few people and the priest.. sometimes them just Waka go court, that's all.. But you see useless people like you, you will want pre-wedding photo 1, pre-wedding photo 2, Bachelor's Eve, introduction 1 and 2, traditional marriage (this ought to be the only one because it's where you pay the necessary stuffs), white wedding, reception, Honey moon in Dubai, baby shower...... The list is on, all for yourselves....

I once had a friend who was once a millionaire living with one lady like that, they have been together for over 10 years, through the years she was busy eating money and getting pregnant like a rabbit without any future plan.. My guy gave this woman all his life, even till date that he is now currently broke.. But guess what? This woman is now taunting this guy man that he has not paid money on her head, there was a day she returned with all her children to her family house, I had to accompany my friend to go bring her back home after he begged me.... We drove to their home town... The father dey para say him kidnap him pikin for house without paying, my friend was unable to speak and the woman was just smiling, I vex tell the man say " All the years when this guy get millions and all the bag of rice him send come give una nor reach do marriage"? You women are just evil walai....... As them hear my statement, them come dey beg my friend make him come carry him wife go back house but make plans to do the needful... The girl old-mama youngy begin like me self ( this na story for another day grin )
grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Iamnotfearyou: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.
I KNOW A MAN WHO IS EXPERIENCING THIS FAKE STORY IN HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW, THE WORST PART IS SHE BEAT HIM ANYWHERE.......THE LAST ONE I WITNESSED WAS IN A JOINT CLOSE TO HIS HOUSE HMMMMMMM HE RAN AND LEFT HIS CAR SHOE BEHIND

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by olamike02: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
DID JOSHUA/TYSON/MAYWEATHER /PAQUIO BORROWED YOUR HANDS .ONE DAY IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS NONSENSE SHE WILL JUST KILL YOU AND THE WORLD WILL MOVE ON. RETALIATE WHERE SHE WILL FEEL THE PAIN BUT SHE WILL NOT BE HURT.ABI SHE'S THE ONE FEEDING YOU NI.EVEN IF SHE'S TAKEN SOME RESPONSIBILITIES,MAN UP AND SHOW YOURSELF A MAN. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by danjay22: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

keep behaving like a fool. Get a girlfriend outside. U hv allowed urself to be placed at d position of insecurity instead of d reverse.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Omoluabiii(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin this one don enter.. I laugh in tongues jgmjdkawjtmjadajgumjajgmtjwmadjataj
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ofuonyebi: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bra, you have a big oloso mama in your hand..
try to look for your mate nau
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by makavellidon: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
SEXONLY:
You should stop doing what will make her flogging you grin Respect your madam and be a good boy.
op you are mad is that the only thing you could say to him, do u pray that your wife should be you because you did not respect ur wife so the guy dserve beating abi erepe eleyi o gbadu
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by merits(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

must you lied
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Comedian2019: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Person wey no get wife or girlfriend has rest of mind and can enjoy as he wishes.
If you don't mind, you can join me to cancel some bottles.

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Tonimax: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
The only advice I have for u is

ROMEO, ROMEO GOOD BOY, GOOD BOY lipsrsealed grin grin grin

U are a silly comrade

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by kingcjay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oga your mumu never do, wait until she end your mumu by herself
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ekukeku(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
SEXONLY:
You should stop doing what will make her flogging you grin Respect your madam and be a good boy.

Be a good boy is sweetining m my mind
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Daroldigits: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Are you sure that you're real father of those kids? She will kill you before your time....you need to grow up.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by remitarich(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
THAT IS WHAT IS TRYING TO TELL US NOW IS THAT YOU HAVE A BEATING WIFE
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by AutoChick4U(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:

"Let us continue"? Is she the one feeding you? Cos I can't really see how a woman would treat her head and provider so. So you probably weak and dependent on her for her to have d effrontery to do such.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by omoregie7968: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dodo everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.