Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45425 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Olisehinnocent: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Next time she beat u,open ur nyash to allow her best ur smelly ass too. Buhari and Amotekun Yoruba terrorist is the cause cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Pootle: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Romanoff:
After 8 years of housing a woman without paying shishi on her head, you done give her belle two times, she dey perform wifely duties to you even though you no be her husband and you want us to give you what advice?

Make she continue to dey flog you.
u no read wer e say traditional marriage...na wa fr na o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by AvalonSpace(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wetin dey happen to some men? I no fit imagine say my babe dey run me jew not to talk of beating me! Official Simpleton 2O22.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=officialmario post=109328849]Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.[/quote
Another idiot agent of darkness trying to discourage young men from getting married
Marriage is sweet
Go and die

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Olam09(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.

Beat the hell out of her and send her packing or else you gonna regret it at the end.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Another idiot agent of darkness trying to discourage young men from getting married
Marriage is sweet
Go and die
Cock and bull story

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Awesomeking: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
She wants you to beat her, so she can go and tell people that you beat her and that's the reason she's leaving you, leave her instead, kick her out..
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by theamazonguru(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
I stand to be corrected but looking at this issue critically, it seems the wife is the bread winner in the home. Else, how on earth would you be comfortable living under the same roof with a woman that abuses you physically for 8 years, to the point that you are worried she is going to get herself a room by month end.
Oga use your brain, you don't need any advice from us.
Do the needful before it gets too late.

You might be better off separated from each other.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Omniman(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
So untrue
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by LaJoe2: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
in this case, the Word of GOD demands that you separate, to divorce is absolutely a No No; and while separated, you are to remain single and chaste while focused on seeking GOD. IF you need a woman, you reconcile with her.

Shalom!��
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Digmygold: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
U are a simp and u hv accepted the manipulation that women are harmless... she de beat u , u de look am...I believe u belong to the " a man should never hit a woman no matter what " crew...

Na ur dead body them go carry soon... flog am better hot slap and she go mellow ....they call it " SUBMISSIVE SLAP" ...

Advice yourself .Frustrated wifeless and useless grandpa. You.no go go jump.inside lagoon to end your miserable life. Your life is meaningless and you want everyone to join in your misery
Na that your didirin son go receive every evil wet dey your body come turn frustrated redpiller and society misfit like you.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Owen247: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Romanoff:
After 8 years of housing a woman without paying shishi on her head, you done give her belle two times, she dey perform wifely duties to you even though you no be her husband and you want us to give you what advice?

leave am ,em no sabi say em suppose don marry am,could even be d reason shes pissed off.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Funkymode(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na she married you or you married her
Besides, you ain't man enough, physically, spiritually, financially

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Owen247: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pootle:
u no read wer e say traditional marriage...na wa fr na o
Introduction na traditional marriage?it is not,if u think it is.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
SEXONLY:
You should stop doing what will make her flogging you grin Respect your madam and be a good boy.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Romanoff(f): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Brarrie:
You be mumu so women are goat they buy to keep abi ,s it okay if he actually pay her bride price and beat the hell outta her

You be ozuor.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by seyz91(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
Romanoff:

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ufotunang: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
You better divorce from your wife and end everything ....the love is no more there, she does not be love you anymore...one day she can take knife and stab you to death or poison you. Divorce her now before it's too late
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Sir OP, firstly stop calling her your wife cos it is obvious she is done with the relationship and I am 100% sure another man somewhere is oiling her engine and giving her the courage to keep beating and frustrating you. If only you can man up and give her just one resounding slap next time she try that rubbish with you or better still, just let her go peacefully since you have not signed any legal documents yet!

No Peace to Simps
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by 8stargeneral: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
flokii:

You'd shocked to know what is going on in some marriages.. forget all the public display of affection and social media pose.
It's like men are becoming weak these days. Hope women won't be the ones marrying men in the near future with the way things are going.
Well...if it was true,it quite so sad.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Mikeeytools: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Op please send your location. Make we reason. I fit come with some men sha we need to table your matter

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
heniford2:
even if she's that military lady i once dated one navy lady then in Nigeria she dare not raise her voice at me talk more beating me once she tried calling his co to beat me up because i cheated on her i sat those guys down after much talk we end up drinking beer never can a women lay her hands on me in DA name of Relationship or marriage without having cup eye from me
what of the big mama, that one if block road, you may not go for work that day lol
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
usah4:
A Priest once said so long you're not married in the Church any man or woman you're housing is just your Girlfriend and Sex Partner so if you guys don't have kids then I see no reason(s) why you're still keeping her in your house to kill you.
Take her to her Parents house to stay for a while after which when she misses you she'll come back to her normal senses.

Everybody for Nairaland don turn Therapist oh na only for here you go receive therapy without paying.
The priest lied to you. According to God, a marriage is an agreement between a man and woman - no third-parties. Once you decide to be husband and wife, you pretty much are husband and wife in God's own words. undecided
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by SeriouslySense(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fake story, grin grin grin grin

But in case it's a true story, I applaud you for self-control, that woman has mental issues, and should be in a mental institution, there is no need to beat her back, you can restrain her, but, sometimes that kind of mental woman, can become a killer, when you beat her, she could kill you, when you are not looking. This is not America, where she could be sent to the mental institution, so, I advise you to move out, if possible.
You married a man or a boxer, seems fight is sweet to her, she will do well in sambisa grin

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please someone should help me with meme for this Op stupidity undecided all the ones I have is not enough

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Verysmart101: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Wow. So the deity you worship did not also make it a curse for women to beat men. grin

Anyway, your wife is into BDSM and your sex bores her to death. Give me her number so I can change her for you.

Cheers.

Don't mind the fool
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Lightened: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's a curse to raise your own hand but it's never a curse on her own end? If I slap your head, your eyes will open.
As much as I don't support beating, this is so unacceptable and gross... please, just take charge of your home, I mean, you are the man. Wonders will not end in my country undecided
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Itisallright: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is a script, directed by who plss?
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by buzorcharles(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
"at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head."
Na the one sweet me pass
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Slynation(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kai... I wish I can unread this!!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Laura136: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.
Have you thought of it as spiritual manipulation, Try joining NSPPD and pray for your marriage, it won't be easy but don't let the devil have his way, above all this of psychological trauma you both will put your kids.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by TAJOBLISS(f): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Them done Lock this one for bottle trowa the key..
It will take the grace of God .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.