Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (45398 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by NaijaCover(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2022
joeking2222:

Smiles.......u be sabi man. You go hear, see more pics at .COM

There is nothing way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by NaijaCover(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

go be like

Wife beats husband to death lol

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Dannyilo(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Point of correction, she is not your wife. You did introduction 6years ago and already have 2 children, that's not healthy. Do the right thing first before complaining. I believe she may be getting counsel from people to leave your house until you are ready to settle down.
From your expression, you are not a serious person, even in the next 10yrs, you will still not do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by wildikeman(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2022
officialmario:
Good morning Nairalanders

I want to use this medium to seek for your advice..

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

I am really confused and I don't know what to do right now..

I need your advice my great people of Nairaland.

Let me call you by your real name.. Are you ready now?

SIMP!!!
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by muheeb01(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2022
This story get as e be
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by usah4(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The priest lied to you. According to God, a marriage is an agreement between a man and woman - no third-parties. Once you decide to be husband and wife, you pretty much are husband and wife in God's own words. undecided

You also forgot the part where He said two (Man & Woman) shall come together in Holy Matrimony and become ONE
They shall be lawfully joined (Wedded) so where on earth is two people agreeing to be together called Husband and Wife, it is as the same thing as agreeing to my Girlfriend that we should leave together and it is called fornication.
Know that and know peace.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
usah4:
You also forgot the part where He said two (Man & Woman) shall come together in Holy Matrimony and become ONE
They shall be lawfully joined (Wedded) so where on earth is two people agreeing to be together called Husband and Wife, it is as the same thing as agreeing to my Girlfriend that we should leave together and it is called fornication.
Know that and know peace.
First, there is no such thing as "holy" matrimony. Your matrimonial are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, and so nothing Holy about what is marriage. This since God cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 - that which remains under curse cannot be holy. undecided

Second, according to God's Law, a man shall abandon His mother and His father, and shall be joined with His wife - a separate family from that which he had with his mother and father. If you joined with a gal to date and not to become one, technically you both are doing your own things. It all depends on the contract you make. Ofcourse some boys and girls make a pact to marriage each other from the get go even as they date and fornicate. That one na another story. undecided
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by Kfed4ril(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Romanoff:
After 8 years of housing a woman without paying shishi on her head, you done give her belle two times, she dey perform wifely duties to you even though you no be her husband and you want us to give you what advice?

Make she continue to dey flog you.

I don’t know why NL ladies like reading something with bias?
The niggar said he has paid pride price, just remain the wedding. And you know in our African settings bride price be wedding.
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by bepositive11: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
officialmario:

Me and my wife has been together since 2014, although we have not done marriage as we only did introduction, but we planned having our marriage this year, we had two kids, but I think right now I'm not comfortable living with my wife.

I am not enjoying this relationship anymore, she keeps beating me whenever there is quarrel between us, she is fond of slapping me and giving me punches, at times she makes use of wire and and broom to scatter my head.

The one that happened on Monday is really giving me much concern, she checked my phone and saw a friend I was chatting with and instead of her to ask me about the lady, the next thing she did was to slap me and she started beating me to the extent of having right hand dislocation.. It's not as if she can beat me if I decided to fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of hand and I am not living comfortable at home again, we sleep on different bed, she doesn't allow me touch her again.

She is even planning to get a room by ending of this month when she gets her salary..
I told my sister about her behavior, the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

I have pleaded with my wife to let us continue the way we have been doing before but she wouldn't listen to me.

Boundaries. Boundaries. Boundaries

Set up boundaries with consequences

Since you're tolerating it, she keeps doing it

You don't need to beat her up - you even risk killing her

How does she benefit from you? Tell her that she will lose access if she should try that nonsense with you again

Don't just keep quiet and don't plead her. Assert your boundaries
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by seanwilliam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Just beg her bro. Don’t beat her. She’s your wife . Mother of you kids. Every marriage has its ups and downs. Endure pls.

Foôlish and ediot human being
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by BluntCrazeMan: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2022
officialmario:

So, who said that fighting back an abusive shove by a woman is a curse??
You put yourself in chains, and she saw that you are in a biiiigg bondage which you put yourself into, and she is using it against you.
I don't want to call you a fool though..
Re: My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
officialmario:

The one that happened on Monday.. fight back, I don't want to raise my hand on a woman, it's a curse and I don't want to do that, this is getting out of

I told my sister about her behavior,
[size=18pt]the advice she gave me is that I should beat the hell out of her [/size] whenever she raises her hand to beat me.

You are a fool. Your sister just gave you the real advice. Always use your head not some foolish misconceptions.
Beat your wife in a proper manner if it gets to that level. By evening sef she will even start liking you bc of it.

You don't know women. They develop a thousand passionate hatreds and angers if they don't feel you man enough. Just give money to the poor and pray for the grace to be man enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.