Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How A Student Can Make Extra Money. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Student Can Make Extra Money. (9233 Views)

5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Businesses A Student Can Do In The University Environment / How A Student Can Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by ekaromail: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Visit the links below <a href="http://bplandiary..com/2011/08/make-money-designing-mini-websites.html?spref=bl">NIGERIAN BUSINESS PLANS AND IDEAS: MAKE MONEY DESIGNING MINI WEBSITES.</a>: Onome Maureen told a story of how a lady taught herself Website Design and makes N20,000+ per mini-site job and another N20,000 teaching , , <a href="http://bplandiary..com/2011/08/10-businesses-ideas-for-students-and.html?spref=bl">NIGERIAN BUSINESS PLANS AND IDEAS: 10 BUSINESSES IDEAS FOR STUDENTS AND GRADUATES.</a>: 1. Events Management: If you have been complimented on events you organised yourself, then you are good in this area. Use your talent to hel, , <a href="http://bplandiary..com/2011/08/7-steps-to-starting-your-business.html?spref=bl">NIGERIAN BUSINESS PLANS AND IDEAS: 7 STEPS TO STARTING YOUR BUSINESS</a>: 1. Write out your personal goals. Write out what you want to do with your life, write out your personal goals(this should include your fami,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by ekaromail: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Visit the links below <a href="http://bplandiary..com/2011/08/make-money-designing-mini-websites.html?spref=bl">NIGERIAN BUSINESS PLANS AND IDEAS: MAKE MONEY DESIGNING MINI WEBSITES.</a>: Onome Maureen told a story of how a lady taught herself Website Design and makes N20,000+ per mini-site job and another N20,000 teaching , , <a href="http://bplandiary..com/2011/08/10-businesses-ideas-for-students-and.html?spref=bl">NIGERIAN BUSINESS PLANS AND IDEAS: 10 BUSINESSES IDEAS FOR STUDENTS AND GRADUATES.</a>: 1. Events Management: If you have been complimented on events you organised yourself, then you are good in this area. Use your talent to hel, , <a href="http://bplandiary..com/2011/08/7-steps-to-starting-your-business.html?spref=bl">NIGERIAN BUSINESS PLANS AND IDEAS: 7 STEPS TO STARTING YOUR BUSINESS</a>: 1. Write out your personal goals. Write out what you want to do with your life, write out your personal goals(this should include your fami,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by ekaromail: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Grantos: 1:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Making money is not as hard as you think, seriously i think the first step is to get information and that has been done by you but note not just information but quality information. You can make money but online and offline with or without a computer of yours. Offline in the sense that you can learn how to configure phones & laptops to browse free, how to unlock modems, etc AND online by sending bulk sms, taking part in surveys for companies, blogging, internet Marketing etc. Sorry i have to stop here cos of the stress but i got all these info free of charge at www.slimbpublication. Maybe you can check there for more info,

I was also given free books that helped me in my money making quest by the owner of the site. So the ball is in your court

Cheers!!! grin grin grin
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Grantos: 2:15am On Dec 28, 2011
Making money is not as hard as you think, seriously i think the first step is to get information and that has been done by you but note not just information but quality information. You can make money but online and offline with or without a computer of yours. Offline in the sense that you can learn how to configure phones & laptops to browse free, how to unlock modems, etc AND online by sending bulk sms, taking part in surveys for companies, blogging, internet Marketing etc. Sorry i have to stop here cos of the stress but i got all these info free of charge at www.slimbpublication or www.slimbpublication..com Maybe you can check there for more info,

I was also given free books that helped me in my money making quest by the owner of the site. So the ball is in your court
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by emailguru: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2011
All you need is the determination to make money, believe in yourself. You have got all it takes to start a business, look inside of you, there is something you possess that can be exchanged for money. Discover it.

Look for a need around you and help to solve it, People who make money in business today are those who discovered a problem and then went ahead to solve it.

There are a thousand and one thing you can do, Discover yourself,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by resourceng(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2011
if you really want to make money online,there are only 3 ways you can make money online genuinely which is

- selling your own products
-selling other people product
- selling advertisement space online.

the place i would suggest where you will get so much free inforamtion is at imclassroom AT com
that is where you should start.
before you can make money online, you have to first understand the concept of internet marketing and
that forum is the best place you can get just that.
NOTE: am not the owner of the forum but am also a member.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by kaposky(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2011
The honest resource i can give you even as a student is to check out this www.xmasquickcash..com

The answer to help you earn more more as a student is right there.

Just act accodingly.

Enjoy
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by ekehleosey: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
hey guys i ran into this site via facebook and decided to check it out, sorry to divert a bit but seriously its worth it, its new in town and its a hit, its a mobile site www.mocliq.mobi. its something like an online/private phone account, wer u actually can save or keep airtime privately,u also can play a game called Cliqr to multiply your airtime, and you can then withdraw into your real phone account anytime. its actually very cool. the intresting thing is dat it is owned by a 20yr old student.srry for d long story,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by infogenius(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
So sad that many of us do not have ideas for a student to make money unless online business.Though it is ok but may not be the best way to go as he may not begin to see immediate cash.
As a student,you have varieties of things you can sell to make money.I will give a few ideas and others can contribute.
1.Kerosine,you do not need a large capital to start.
2.Barbecue,fish and meat.
3.Recharge cards.
4.Selling of eggs.
5.Organizing seminars right in your school.
There are many more just trying to give you some ideas.If you observe well,students will love these and readily spend their money for these items and in return you make money.
Let ideas flow.
I rest my case for now.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by smscash: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2012
One sure way a Student and and indeed anyone can make extra money is through bulksms.Ive been making a comfortable living from bulksms for over 4years now.You could visit www.raycebizconsult.com for more details on how to help you setup your own bulksms business in less than 24hrs.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Topeby: 5:48am On Jan 09, 2012
I believe student need to concentrate more on their studies. This will help you to make money while still studying:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by boay(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ poster,my fellow student I have packages (articles) that I teach how to make cool without investing anything, every is made simple and it depends on you. If you need the article contact me:tonyboay@gmail.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Gloriouspa(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
ayodele123: In repect of article, I would like you to send various website that I can submit my article and get paid pls. my email: odebiri@gmail.com thanks.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by edetesti: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
It starts from being open to others in your life. Discuss your problems with good friends and measure their comments.

Making extra money as student is not as hard as some people may think. As a female student at University, i made money and even take care of my younger ones. What i did was to get a contact from the internet, called a guy called ''The Young Investor'' which i just know as Ubong Edem, who thought me ''how to produce powder detergent'', i learnt the production processes and then hired local marketers to sell at local market and on campus on my behalf, while i study. That is just a summary of how i made mine.

If a girl like me could do that, why can't you?
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by benz33(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
MEET WIT TWO FOREIGN&NATIONAL BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS ON 21ST-JAN-2012@SWEETSENSATION GRA,IKEJA 10AM.ON TRAVELING,JOB&MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES.07037436347 FREE!!!, !!!FREE 8447179
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by dove22(f): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
No long story just be part of this GREAT OPPORTUNITY that is too AWESOME to ignore!!!!!!!
oceanflow12@gmail.com for details and proof,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Netmanual(m): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2012
We are Online Business Expert and offers online Business supportive services. We do a lot for people.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by blord92: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2012
See fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я U̶̲̥̅̊я self: http:///77u5sp6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/Relocation Needs? / How To Start Rice Business In Nigeria / Naira Rises To N1,580/$ In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.