Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) (58661 Views)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by muheeb01(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
You prepared this to have enough energy to pound and consume the girl....smart girl run for her life lol
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Can u make such a meal for ur sister? Mumu man
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Ladies be careful o. This is a trap.
I've once fell a victim of this. Though mine wasn't food.

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

No Nigerian man would give you anything without wanting something in return.

Let us open our eyes this year o.
Nigerian men don't wish us well. They just want to use you and then dump you.
Narrow mind people and online advise...smh

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by sparko1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

This is childish on his part but your acersion is completely false, you should leave those backward guys you live with and or date.

What does that even me (Nigerian men don't wish us well) later you will complain of redpillers, where is this coming from!
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by toujurs: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

grin grin wahala, same you that was asking who could buy you an iphone, is now typing this grin.. this life ehn, you come online to talk shit and go off line to collect preek, have mercy on your body na
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Just because you met one bastard due to long throat you have doesn’t mean all Men are bad! Stop stereotyping woman!

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by VicM6: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na lie oooooo, the man wan knack pussy bt the wise girl smart enough....bcus of food u dey invite lady come ur house wen ur house no be restaurant.....After the girl chop finish now, na kpesu go remain for the man to chop......Oloshi, why him no call him fellow male friend then prepare that kind food for him.....mtcheew, werey man finding free pussy using food as his bait.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Levinas: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

No Nigerian man? Do you understand the meaning of what you just said? Your generalisation is so appalling. You must have encountered 'all' Nigerian to know that 'no' ( not even one Nigerian man) would do something out of pure selflessness.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Stanleyville(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
She dodged a bullet
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by KosiGee(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Nigerian men don't wish us well. They just want to use you and ;Dthen dump you.

grin grin grin
You declined his invitation but went back to get the gift?!! grin

Sorry, that was greediness…then the monkey’s head got trapped in the coconut shell.

Erie ihe, enye ihe…if you receive or eat something, you’ll have to give something back. Comprehendo…you can’t just decide to break that code…it’s sacred.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
The food is beautiful to the eyes will it be good for the stomach, will it quench the girl hunger for ever.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by damoceile: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

This line right here speaks volume of the type of girl you are..

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by SmartPolician: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand the mind of men:
a woman that refuses to come and then when you see the gift he was about to offer you, you decided to come...makes you a selfish narrow minded person solely driven to meet that guy becausde of the "supposed" gift you missed, thus NO MAN SHOULD VALUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and therefore why you were treated like dirt (since you acted like dirt).

Most Nigerian girls never do anything for guys without an ulterior motive.

That's why Mosdi said that they are all useless.

I guess the mods have permanently banned his account.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

And why would you want to receive something without giving something in return?

Life is ying and yang..don't forget
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

So the gift enter ya eyes grin
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Man shares the mouthwatering dish a lady missed after she turned down his invitation

A Nigerian man has taken to the Microblogging platform, Twitter to share photos of the mouthwatering delicacy he had prepared for a lady he invited to his place, however, the lady failed to turn up.

According to him, the lady turned down his invitation because she has the notion that all that men want is sex.

Well, for the man, it is the lady who is at loss as she missed the chance of enjoying a plate of eba with Egusi soup.

Sharing the photos of the food, he wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dayveedcody_/status/1481182877840723970

He didn't share pic of HIS DICK TOO
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you wrote that men should give freely, and i am just trying to make you understand that men wouldnt give much if women didnt DEMAND for these gifts/handouts. so you actually believe that men would just send recharge cards to every babe they meet, for NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER?!?!?

how else can we be on a faceless forum, but unbiased?!
oga, try to argue with sapphire is obviously a useless venture, just ignore her..I understand her pain, she hasn't be fortunate to meet good guys, all the guys she has met are obviously Bleep boys..I bet u, Sapphire needs love badly,I believe that's the only thing that can cure her, with good sex too..

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by duro4chang(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
youmour:

Hunger go catch you oh
Which hunger?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by VicM6: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Him tear ur pant bah....lol, oloshi girl na im u be too, bcus of gift u went back nd the wise man shift ur womb.....

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Man shares the mouthwatering dish a lady missed after she turned down his invitation

A Nigerian man has taken to the Microblogging platform, Twitter to share photos of the mouthwatering delicacy he had prepared for a lady he invited to his place, however, the lady failed to turn up.

According to him, the lady turned down his invitation because she has the notion that all that men want is sex.

Well, for the man, it is the lady who is at loss as she missed the chance of enjoying a plate of eba with Egusi soup.

Sharing the photos of the food, he wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dayveedcody_/status/1481182877840723970

He didn't share pic of HIS D*CK TOO?

But Op get bad mind sha? We all are not the same, I don't invite women, but If I do u are lucky. Mind you, I won't invite u base on such!

Na same women mawkishly go about gisting abt the scenario abt the man if disappointed that invite wasn't abt S e X
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. This year I vowed not to collect the least thing as recharge card from Nigerian men.

They always have a way of coming back to get something in return.

The issue here is that there are many things Nigeria gals can afford themselves but sense and greed will not allow.
I mean, if u can afford 3k meal in a restaurant and ur working, why look for a guy that at the end of the day will demand sex frm u?

Same thing with data subscription. Etc.
U will see a naija gal with iphone, yet cannot buy common suya to eat.

If ur making money, enjoy ur money. It's more satisfying.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by andysmith123(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
eat and enjoy,then masturbate in peace
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Xhuntra: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
I've once fell a victim of this. Though mine food.

So you also beg for food? grin
I am always sad seeing people calling my darling saphiere a professional beggar. If I see anyone try it this year, I will send thunder
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Fedrick100: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
He is a very stupid man.

So the girl would have accepted your invitation only because of food?

Idiot.

Later you call them hungry girls.

Ordinary food that N1,000 or N2,000 can buy, that is what he went to post on Twitter.

I entered one user friendly fast food joint, purchased chicken laps as big as turkey laps for N1k, 2 large beef at N600 plus 2 bottles of malt. It took 30mins eating only meat and 2 chilled bottles of malt plus one bottle water for N2,100.

I never knew food/meat can be this cheap in some eateries like that.

Nah him this mugu dey display egusi soup and semo.

Teach me bitcoin boss
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Princeton92(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
What was used to trap you na??

saphiere:

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by seueh: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why inviting a lady to your house in the night time. No doubt the lady guess right. Things may turn around and one spirit will just wisper to your ears that " guy try your luck
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Dagger111(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

So did he knack that dilapidated kpekus of urs?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
He is a very stupid man.

So the girl would have accepted your invitation only because of food?

Idiot.

Later you call them hungry girls.

Ordinary food that N1,000 or N2,000 can buy, that is what he went to post on Twitter.

I entered one user friendly fast food joint, purchased chicken laps as big as turkey laps for N1k, 2 large beef at N600 plus 2 bottles of malt. It took 30mins eating only meat and 2 chilled bottles of malt plus one bottle water for N2,100.

I never knew food/meat can be this cheap in some eateries like that.

Nah him this mugu dey display egusi soup and semo.

Oga na vulture meat you buy, check well.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Xhuntra: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Princeton92:
What was used to trap you na??

The person you quoted is a professional beggar. She can beg for Africa

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Were u not a fool?
Infact you should thank your star you came back safely
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by OmegaAutos: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

many Nigerian men will give u gift without thinking anything evil, the guy that lured you do so cos u turned him down and u later went cos of material things (gift) . He may have good intention at first but ur attitude towards him will make him do otherwise. Be of open mind and flow with people with righg mind set
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Dongabby(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nothing is special in dat food nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics / Various Ghanaian Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.