Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) (58699 Views)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by gaspology(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
[s][/s]Read before you comment.
I never asked or demanded for anything from him.
He only invited me to come that he has a gift for me.
Same thing with the lady in this news. She never asked this ediot for anything. He invited her home and she turned down his invitation.

Which one now be 'DEMAND'?
Tell that to the gods...the moment you still keep this entitled mentality you are open to all sorts of things. Go find work so you won't be desperate for gifts and things

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Datedoboy: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy girls should be careful cos dis is egusi and semo season. Any boy that invite you for egusi and semo in his house, run o. That egusi is not clean. Trap dey under. You eat his egusi and he eats your egusi too. If u don't gerrit fogerabout it.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Ladies be careful o. This is a trap.
I've once fell a victim of this. Though mine wasn't food.

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

No Nigerian man would give you anything without wanting something in return.

Let us open our eyes this year o.
Nigerian men don't wish us well. They just want to use you and then dump you.
Pls where is Onyi22?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

No Nigerian man?

I've done things for many ladies without expecting anything in return.
I've accommodates different ladies at different times without expecting or asking for anything in return.
Their are still good guys out there.
If all the guys around you are idiots, you have a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by JustforMen: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Chop I chop... grin grin grin cheesy

Which kind nonsense dinner!!!
Bros, na pussy you want but you use SIMP style that is why you collect ijabo!

You deserve not to see pvssy in your entire lifetime for this simp move.

Bros, next time you want pussy, just say so in very clear terms.. the worst answer is an unlikely NO of you know the ropes.

Tell her to buy condoms on her way... Don't offer one rotten Egusi soup with delapidated pounded yam, in hope of getting laid.

SIMPs dey suffer sha... How I go offer girl Egusi soup. grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Smartgeek(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
What I'm saying is, if you want to give, give with your heart and don't expect or ask anything in return.
And u will give what? Tax collector Oshi angry grin
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Pymetrics: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nigerian men yẹn yen yẹn.... Just tell me any country where their men give out gifts free to women without return?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by JustforMen: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Longer throat...
Madam, men want pussy and it is not evil to get it.
Don't para over a nothing burger!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Apart from yansh, wetin again una get to offer?

saphiere:

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by slex(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mosdii over to you
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by JustforMen: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
What I'm saying is, if you want to give, give with your heart and don't expect or ask anything in return.

Can you give pussy without expecting anything in return?

You are living in dream land.

Nobody ever does anything without expecting something in return, NOBODY!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Born2Breed(f): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Glad she didn't go to your house. An your house u dey do dinner.

After the egusi storm what else? you go eat her egusi too?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol, she missed out on Egusi, as per she never chop egusi for her life Abi wetin?

If you enter one correct Iya Risi shop with 1k, you go chop egusi wey better pass that one with enough obstruction inside the soup. Na wetin she for come chop.

Make you for chop her after she don chop the egusi.

Abeg, she did the right thing
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by LordErrk: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

You see sey you be thief now? You don finally use your hand open your yansh. You no even gree wait for wind to blow

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. This year I vowed not to collect the least thing as recharge card from Nigerian men.

They always have a way of coming back to get something in return.
not even from your father or brother, or are they not men too?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Havesomesense(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. This year I vowed not to collect the least thing as recharge card from Nigerian men.

Dem don knack you tire
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Okortor: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Foolish creature like you. Ozwor
saphiere:

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by merits(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:
Man shares the mouthwatering dish a lady missed after she turned down his invitation

A Nigerian man has taken to the Microblogging platform, Twitter to share photos of the mouthwatering delicacy he had prepared for a lady he invited to his place, however, the lady failed to turn up.

According to him, the lady turned down his invitation because she has the notion that all that men want is sex.

Well, for the man, it is the lady who is at loss as she missed the chance of enjoying a plate of eba with Egusi soup.

Sharing the photos of the food, he wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dayveedcody_/status/1481182877840723970
Even if she come, she's not gonna eat this ritual.

See food look like ritual for junctions.

1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by greypencils: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fool. He posting this on social media shows the exact type of person a woman shouldn't date, an attention seeking maggot who makes so much noise about who he is,blowing a trumpet like he is more than average. That's his profile.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by marsup: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pounded yam and soup for dinner? grin
Wicked man. grin . Thank God for the girl's life.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

It's bc it's only kpekus y'all have to offer while men offer money, food, transport, care, love, marital bills , and even ur brazziere money and pant , man come life for woman needs , yet the only kpekus una get to offer una go still want use am stingy , thank God say woman no be God.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Minjim: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Not all. Just be wise
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by greypencils: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
His posting this on social media shows he is the exact type of person a woman shouldn't date, an attention seeking maggot who makes so much noise about who he is,blowing a trumpet like he is more than average. He thinking any decent girl would eat at a guy's place on a first visit shows that he is surrounded by broke, hungry girls. By virtue of association, he is a broke hungry guy either financially or intellectually.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by gosmoney(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

na why u go dey unmarry in d next 20 years dey dey mumu urself
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Then you are a Belgium car �
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by dallygoodfellow: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
He is a very stupid man.

So the girl would have accepted your invitation only because of food?

Idiot.

Later you call them hungry girls.

Ordinary food that N1,000 or N2,000 can buy, that is what he went to post on Twitter.

I entered one user friendly fast food joint, purchased chicken laps as big as turkey laps for N1k, 2 large beef at N600 plus 2 bottles of malt. It took 30mins eating only meat and 2 chilled bottles of malt plus one bottle water for N2,100.

I never knew food/meat can be this cheap in some eateries like that.

Nah him this mugu dey display egusi soup and semo.
SIMPle man
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

You are more evil....

Beside you are just talking nonsense....
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Lindodo20: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

olocho
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by nedekid: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by dontrulee: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Work on your mindset baby girl, grow up
Sorry for all you had to go through in the hands of Nigerian men
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
What da fork is this shii! shocked
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by ShaqFu: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
saphiere:

Will you gift a Nigerian man anything without wanting something in return? Afterall, what a man can do, a woman can do better. Mstcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics / How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.