Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) (58662 Views)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by SaturnNick(m): 2:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Op. Na wa for you oooangry angry angry
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Milly44(f): 2:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Normally you will still want sex after downloading the egusi
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by zedman1(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2022
I immediately wanted to comment that the guy was very stu.pid until I realized who posted this stuff. Nevertheless the man is very stup.I'd and the OP is still the bitter girl we know on Nairaland.... always posting the most ridiculous news about men just so she can masturbate on. Very silly girl.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Ecstacy21(m): 2:42am On Jan 14, 2022
May our female friends not ask for sex in return for a favour
��
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Flame77: 3:37am On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
important question OP should answer IS:"were you planning to ask for some sexual favor (after the meal)?!?!?

if YES then she was right in not coming, is it?!?!

Don't mind him. Make him chop the egusi sup alone
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Estellie: 4:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Despite the recent trend of ritual killings in Nigeria, you expect a girl to come to your house because of egusi and that strong semo I’m seeing there?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Keji1012(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:
Ladies be careful o. This is a trap.
I've once fell a victim of this. Though mine wasn't food.

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

No Nigerian man would give you anything without wanting something in return.

Let us open our eyes this year o.
Nigerian men don't wish us well. They just want to use you and then dump you.

Poor mentality, not everyone is a monster
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by SKINDOGGY: 4:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Asin waste bin you be grin cheesy shocked
saphiere:

When I turned his invitation down, he posted the gift he wanted to give me on his status so I decided to visit him. My experience was terrible.

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by gbagyiza: 5:12am On Jan 14, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
He is a very stupid man.

So the girl would have accepted your invitation only because of food?

Idiot.

Later you call them hungry girls.

Ordinary food that N1,000 or N2,000 can buy, that is what he went to post on Twitter.

I entered one user friendly fast food joint, purchased chicken laps as big as turkey laps for N1k, 2 large beef at N600 plus 2 bottles of malt. It took 30mins eating only meat and 2 chilled bottles of malt plus one bottle water for N2,100.

I never knew food/meat can be this cheap in some eateries like that.

Nah him this mugu dey display egusi soup and semo.

If na this kind of food you wan use entice a lady, it means Nigerian ladies are cheap. Ladies should have self discipline please. Know your worth n what you want in life.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by LawyerLomo(m): 5:18am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

Hope you got the gift?
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Prince001(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

Oh same goes to women. No Naija women will go out with u cos of love only money then!!!!!!!
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Maxwellisaac: 5:51am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

There's no free gift even in free town. We are not suppose to give u something without expecting a return. Even when u decide to finally collect the gbola, u expects it to give you maximum satisfaction which is your own share of return. So nothing is free.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

You took a great risk.
Thank God he didn't pluck out your eyes.

Ndi Uchu!
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2022
See what girls have been reduced to. A plate of food. Hm!

Hes a liar! The thing pain am. If the girl had come, he wouldn't have offered her the food but requested for sex.

What happened to eating out since he now sees girls as foodies. At least to appear real.

Ndi Uchu!
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by darediamond(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

believe me, if some women out there didnt DEMAND for gifts/handouts then men wouldnt give anything. the sad reality is that many women out there are using r/ships and sex as a tool to demand for gifts and handouts from men.
the minute you guys are in a r/ship, these women believe that their life is now "YOUR" responsiblity!

.... which HORRIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE OF THOSE SENSELESSLY SENSELESS PARASITIC girls.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Victorclean1: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

Can a woman give you her kpekus without collecting something. From malt, pepper soup to mansions.

Who is cheating who?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Princeton92(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

The person you quoted is a professional beggar. She can beg for Africa

Ewwworhhh.... This one off me cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Mtcheew na eba and egusi soup with chicken the lady never chop before rubbish
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Remman(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Thank God she turned you and your yeye food down before the story turns to breast and other parts missing.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2022
youmour:

Ungrateful piece of shit,that's why we will keep chopping you fuckers, because the male reason x100 more than an average ho

Nigger. Its just food okay. You are talking as if you have founfld the cure for cancer. In less than 12 hours you would have forgotten about it. I can buy or cook food for any one and unless the persin is starving, its nothing really. In other countries people going out to eat is nothing. In thay poverty ravaged shithole, pounded yam and soup is equated to buying a sports car
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2022
zedman1:
I immediately wanted to comment that the guy was very stu.pid until I realized who posted this stuff. Nevertheless the man is very stup.I'd and the OP is still the bitter girl we know on Nairaland.... always posting the most ridiculous news about men just so she can masturbate on. Very silly girl.
You cant blame her entirely. If people didint do stupid stuff there will be no stupid stuff to post
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:
Men are evil. This year I vowed not to collect the least thing as recharge card from Nigerian men.

They always have a way of coming back to get something in return.

Men don't owe you anything to start with. And for all the massive and expensive favors men have been giving ladies, have you ever asked yourself, "what have I ever done for a man without asking anything in return"
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:
What I'm saying is, if you want to give, give with your heart and don't expect or ask anything in return.

How many times have you done such for men. Easy to find out. Let me send my account number.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Calicoe: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2022
With the recent ritual epidemic, na so dem go dey cancel invitations so nobody should blame her
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by quinox947: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

Then prepare to remain a nun forever. Life is But a risk,
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by EmmaLege: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand the mind of men:
a woman that refuses to come and then when you see the gift he was about to offer you, you decided to come...makes you a selfish narrow minded person solely driven to meet that guy becausde of the "supposed" gift you missed, thus NO MAN SHOULD VALUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and therefore why you were treated like dirt (since you acted like dirt).

well said ma nigga kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Joydan95: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

You should have stand your ground by not going, apparently you wanted to use him and he bait you to it. This is a case of the hunter being hunted. Thank God you are alive cos a lot of girls have left this world cos of their habit of going for men that has gift and money to spend on them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

You got it all wrong, pls correct the impression that all what men want is sex because I can't be one of such and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Cyntie55:
You're always quick to insult women on very threads. Pls stop it.

What's bad for her to express herself or share her experience with men?

Telling her the Truth now translates to insult? Read in between the line, i gave her an unbiased advise.... These men keep insulting them and they seem to enjoy the insults with the type of things they write to shade men...

So my dear what I told her was for peace and not for conflict... Imagine she gets married with such a mindset..

Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by spiceadole: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
He is a very stupid man.

So the girl would have accepted your invitation only because of food?

Idiot.

Later you call them hungry girls.

Ordinary food that N1,000 or N2,000 can buy, that is what he went to post on Twitter.

I entered one user friendly fast food joint, purchased chicken laps as big as turkey laps for N1k, 2 large beef at N600 plus 2 bottles of malt. It took 30mins eating only meat and 2 chilled bottles of malt plus one bottle water for N2,100.

I never knew food/meat can be this cheap in some eateries like that.

Nah him this mugu dey display egusi soup and semo.

You shall prosper in this life.
Cheers
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Nigger. Its just food okay. You are talking as if you have founfld the cure for cancer. In less than 12 hours you would have forgotten about it. I can buy or cook food for any one and unless the persin is starving, its nothing really. In other countries people going out to eat is nothing. In thay poverty ravaged shithole, pounded yam and soup is equated to buying a sports car

Even if it's indomie the fact he went out of his way to try to entertain his guest means he is thoughtful, the time he must have put in preparing pounded yam and egusi, you are a clear example of how this females think and that's why we will keep chopping you girls steady.
Re: Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) by VlamesIffect(f): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand the mind of men:
a woman that refuses to come and then when you see the gift he was about to offer you, you decided to come...makes you a selfish narrow minded person solely driven to meet that guy becausde of the "supposed" gift you missed, thus NO MAN SHOULD VALUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and therefore why you were treated like dirt (since you acted like dirt).

You sick son of a b**ch grin grin grin
I dun laff taya. No mind am. Nothing to offer. Wants to collect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics / Various Ghanaian Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.