Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? (3301 Views)

Finally, Women Can Ease Themselves Like Men. / Why Do Men Love Sex / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by RunzMAN: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Women attach too much emotions to sex.

A man can have different side chicks and still love his wife, but, once a married woman start sleeping with men, it's finished.

Hmmm
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by isaiah4life(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Too much of Nollywood movies is bad. Curtail it.

Fiscus105:

Some house wives cheat and still much in love with their husbands, in fact they cheat cos of conditions they found themselves which apparently overwhelming them,
*Maybe husband can't impregnate and she wanted to born
*Husband is in trouble and that's only condition to get him out
*Husband in financial messy and they need money to finance family etc.

Some wives might be forced to do any of aforementioned not because they dont love husbands, but cos of situations they found themselves.

I have seen a house wife that was engaging in extramarital relationship before, so,after sometimes her concubine called her for sex, she rejected absolutely, hinged her decision on lack of seriousness on part of her man to do job and bring money home,she said she and her kids were suffering whe she agreed for the guy in question, she said, wen the guy now came back to his senses and started working and bringing money home, she said , there is no reason and justification engaging in extramarital affairs again.

You guys should stop subjecting human being to natural sciences, its natural science that gives you same result in anywhere in the world, but for social sciences, behavior changes and not always same result.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Fiscus105(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
isaiah4life:
Too much of Nollywood movies is bad. Curtail it.

Go and re-read the bolded ,it was what happened in my area.

Meanwhile, when you grow up more than ur age you will definitely understand philosophy of life. By now just like ur age mate ,(my future is bright crew) this will not let you know and understand what people are passing through, but wen u get thr, you will look back and remember someone tell u this sometimes ago.

What is happening in the world is even worse than what I listed,. .......you see, some husbands sent there wives to do olosho just to feed family, the more look the less u see jare.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Daughterboard(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Muna4real:
I've seen this statement all over the net and I just weak. To worsen the case, some women actually believe this shit? undecided Men,why una de decieve una selves?

If you are still living in his house then he still loves you.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Truvelisback(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Muna4real:
I've seen this statement all over the net and I just weak. To worsen the case, some women actually believe this shit? undecided Men,why una de decieve una selves?
Somehow, he is saying is true. A man may love his wife and cheat on his wife or have a side chick but a woman can't. I'm talking from experience.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by LINTUNE(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
How cruel!

You're right, for your sake, let me reduce every man to the level of a dog... They live only to eat, sleep and fu**... Hope you feel less lonely in that depraved bubble of yours... undecided
u this girl, same girl that said she was in primary school as at 2009, imagine such insolence from u...just see what's coming out from ur filthy mouth..STFU..u are not a man so u won't understand all these..
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2022
fattprince:

If men only sleep, eat and fvck as you protrayed then half of the female population will starve to death.
black men and their low IQ... undecided

LINTUNE:
u this girl, same girl that said he was in primary school as at 2009, imagine such insolence from u...just see what's coming out from ur filthy mouth..STFU..u are not a man so u won't understand all these..
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by fattprince(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:

Worse when the black woman's IQ is lower than the black man's.
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2022
fattprince:

Worse when the black woman's IQ is lower than the black man's.
Worse when you're at the very bottom... You couldn't catch the sarcasm... Dumbass needs me to explain sh**...

Fu** off nigger

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by LINTUNE(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:

what has low iq got to do with this..lemme ask u now,can u survive without men?...infacts if not for complements alone that comes from men, girls like u would have died of depression, let alone imagine a world where there are no men at all.mind how u insult we men in this forum, so many of us are way older than u..if u don't agree with a topic, u can counter it without insulting a whole gender..
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
what has low iq got to do with this..lemme ask u now,can u survive without men?...infacts if not for complements alone that comes from men, girls like u would have died of depression, let alone imagine a world where there are no men at all.mind how u insult we men in this forum, so many of us are way older than u..if u don't agree with a topic, u can counter it without insulting a whole gender..
you read my comment yet you were unable to grasp that I was being sarcastic? I'm arguing that there are decent men such as the man I'm currently dating... The dude I was arguing with tried to make it seem as though all men have no selfcontrol... You have a low IQ because you couldn't comprehend something so simple...
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by Adapearl(f): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2022
There are actually good relationships without cheating....
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by ashawopikin(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2022
On point, you are very correct sir
Re: But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? by fattprince(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Worse when you're at the very bottom... You couldn't catch the sarcasm... Dumbass needs me to explain sh**...

Fu** off nigger
You call that sarcasm? You really need to work on your wits. The fact still remains that an average man is smarter than an average woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On / Is It True That Marriage Is A Capital Intensive Project? / Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.