Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? (945 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Why Do Girls Chose Sundays To HOE? / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by TkhGuy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is shocking & second time i am noticing this, i will want to know why,

It doesn't makes any sense, you see a girl between 18 to 20, if you talk about marriage she will take you for a joke, but if you ask her out on a date she will agree,

Is the essence of dating not to know if you both compatible or something Then settle down?
But here they are using dating as Avenue to hoe before settling down, so the last guy goes home with over used puna

Cos dating givie them multiple chance of dating not just you, You call it double dating, i call it horing.

This is why most girls remain single cos when guys are ready to settle down, most of them wants to hoe,

before they realize it, they hit 27 to 30s & no more suitors, now they get to blame all men, instead of taking accountability for thier wayward actions.

In the end it's sad our young girls don't want to get married being virgin but puta, this is shameless generation indeed.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu1hC3zp64

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why is it a shock to you? angry
Don't you know girls between the ages of 18-23 are still in their prime time and definitely still wants to hoe around?

Oga, girls between that age are meant to be banged with a Good-Hard-Dick. Bang them and move on with ur life. No time!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by uthlaw: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just Bleep watin u go Bleep and look away... No time!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
uthlaw:
Just Bleep watin u go Bleep and look away... No time!

A confirm Red piller right there! Na man u be abeg!!!! No time at all. I wonder why a sane man would be talking about marriage to girls who still wants to hoe around

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Kriss216: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Greedy man!

Kpekus wey others dey lash, e reach your turn, you want marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by KingDash: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
thank God say I dey date white girl, I met her in shoprite... I can't date any useless naija babes.
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by uthlaw: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

A confirm Red piller right there! Na man u be abeg!!!! No time at all. I wonder why a sane man would be talking about marriage to girls who still wants to hoe around
I'm loyal sir!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Boogyman557: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool Y do our MANCHIS want to HOE b4 SETTLING down wit Dem BANIS...

WTF MAN
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
TkhGuy:

It doesn't makes any sense you see a girl between 18 to 20, if you talk about marriage she will take you for a joke, but if you ask her out on a date she will agree,

Is the essence of dating not know if you both compatible or something? Cos something doesn't add up,

Are you high?

Marriage means commitment... A lifetime engagement most men and women aren't ready for... Especially not an 18-20 year old... We're talking about vows and obligations undecided

Relationships are for companionship... Being with someone you care for and spending time with them... Dating is a part of growing up, learning your likes and dislikes and discovering yourself...

A girl who was a teen a few years ago, wanting to date and not settle down, is perfectly normal... Just enjoy her company and go with the flow...

Wedding gowns and rings, none mean sh**...
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
KingDash:
thank God say I dey date white girl, I met her in shoprite... I can't date any useless naija babes.
Hallelujah! I wonder how your comment relates... Or you just wanna announce your status and life upliftment... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

because the 18-20yr old boys are planning to get married? undecided

Common sense is very far from most of you self-acclaimed red pillers...

How wanting to date at that young age equates to hoeing around...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by KingDash: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
Hallelujah! I wonder how your comment relates... Or you just wanna announce your status and life upliftment... grin
see ya teeth.. na this kind thing dem go see you.
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
TkhGuy:

It doesn't makes any sense you see a girl between 18 to 20, if you talk about marriage she will take you for a joke, but if you ask her out on a date she will agree,

Is the essence of dating not know if you both compatible or something? Cos something doesn't add up,

but how can you talk marriage to someone you barely know?! dont you think that going on dates is a good way to find out if you guys are compatible for marriage or not?! so going on a date now makes a woman a HOE?!?!?!?!?!

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAd/obama-what.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
because the 18-20yr old boys are planning to get married? undecided

Common sense is very far from most of you self-acclaimed red pillers...

How wanting to date at that young age equates to hoeing around...

Sense is still very far from you. angry angry

After dating around at that age and must have most likely committed lots of abortions and this is exactly how some of you end up becoming single mothers, yet you say that is not hoeing around? angry angry

Abeg don't quote me again since you're so daft in reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Sense is still very far from you. angry angry

After dating around at that age and must have most likely committed lots of abortions and this is exactly how some of you end up becoming single mothers, yet you say that is not hoeing around? angry angry

Abeg don't quote me again since you're so daft in reasoning

By your logic, dating means sex... undecided

And I'm the one with issues? undecided

Jesus... How women date your kind baffles me...
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:

By your logic, dating means sex... undecided

And I'm the one with issues? undecided

Jesus... How women date your kind baffles me...

Sense fall on you there!

if those girls weren't dating for pleasures, money and sex, so what exactly are they dating for? angry angry
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

if those girls weren't dating for pleasures, money and sex, so what exactly are they dating for? angry angry
Your moniker is GoodHardDick... Don't be too judgemental.. undecided

You might not not this word, but others do... It's 'companionship'... Okay?

As for premarital sex, it takes a pẹnis and a vaginá to tango... Plus, contraceptives exists!
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by TkhGuy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but how can you talk marriage to someone you barely know?! dont you think that going on dates is a good way to find out if you guys are compatible for marriage or not?! so going on a date now makes a woman a HOE?!?!?!?!?!

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAd/obama-what.gif[/img]

Listen to my channel & get the whole vibe o
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by TkhGuy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:

As for premarital sex, it takes a pẹnis and a vaginá to tango... Plus, contraceptives exists!
Are you normal ? What's companionship without sex & money? Do you date any guy this days without asking him for money or sex? On the other hand you are encouraging horing which you are probably into right now, & u are calling it part of growing up.. so white girls that marries at 18 don't grow up?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
TkhGuy:
Listen to my channel & get the whole vibe o

i am listening to your NL channel right now, and you make very little sense for me to wanna listen to anything else from you...
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:

it's your types of girls that controls and manipulate simp guys.

Companionship without sex, nor without the girl asking the guy for money? Keep deceiving yourself!

Abeg no quote me again! This is my last reply to you.
Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by TkhGuy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Sense fall on you there!

please just increase the volume for the idiots abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
TkhGuy:

Are you normal ? What's companionship without sex & money? Do you date any guy this days without asking him for money or sex? On the other hand you are encouraging horing which you are probably into right now, & u are calling it part of growing up.. so white girls that marries at 18 don't grow up?

bro, ignore that werey, let her keep deceiving and whining herself. this is exactly how they control and manipulate simp guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
TkhGuy:
please just increase the volume for the idiots abeg

I have seen all her post and comments on nairaland and she mostly loves to argue and Oppose Redpillers with a very meaningless point.

The idiot is so confused and doesn't know what else to say, to make it seem like she's intelligent, she opted for the word "companionship" as though that would Stop the girl From asking money from the guy, nor asking the guy to bang her.

This is exactly how they control and manipulate Simp guys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? by luvyaself95(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:
Greedy man!

Kpekus wey others dey lash, e reach your turn, you want marriage.

i tire for him oh grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Guy Duty In A Relationship To Always Call First / Third Thing That Give Me Joy [ Picture ] / Davido Declares His Son, Ifeanyi, An Automatic Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.