Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million (52595 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by thundafire: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Worked for several years in Delloite a d daughter that is Iya of Lagos market is above 60 and BAT says he is 68

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by hohafrank(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Does this sound like a true story?He has not tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by tit(f): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
An unexamined life is not worth living

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by kelvinovie(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
This should answer the question of how Tinubu made his money. Baba has been a millionaire in dollars since his private sector days. Atiku on the other hand should come out and tell us how he made his first million. He should explain to Nigerians how an ordinary custom officer retired into billions of dollars.

You want to believe tinubu's source of wealth, but yet you don't want to believe the source of wealth of Diezani Alison-Madueke

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by gambojimeta: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Even though I support Tinubu, this story is cock and bullshit. grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by SpencerM(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
lol this write up has found its way to Nairaland? this was a write up on twitter this morning it was on d handle @Aiyekooto twitters TL

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Ugonna62: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Its a lie,if not who cares.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by atorioke(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

What more after lion of bourdilon that dokpesi have to use his teeth to uproot grass at tinubu house.

Read what you wrote sir, and please, try and work on your IQ and poor written English.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by od501: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
AnonPoet:
This was written by Samuel Ogundipe Of Peoples Gazette.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html?s=09

They have started. This drug baron has started oo... that's how Ogo Joe came to tell us he had no shoes dah year. They have started oo

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Well, can’t we just let go of Buhari for now, it is very obvious that Buhari is a monumental failure, should we also be holding on to that? Don’t you think our collective goal should be to find a better replacement, competent, irrespective of religious and tribes?
True BUT NOT Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by SmartPolician: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Deloitte na beta company, I swear.

I know a Nigerian who works in Deloitte in Washington DC.

That guy has bought a lot of properties in Lekki and Port Harcourt.

Some companies dey use money spoil people.

That's what we all pray for though.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by wonlasewonimi: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
see lord of lamba with gigantic lies

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Akaegwu(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by leokid866: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

Shut up. Una never see anything yet. When the real anti-Tinubu campaign start, shame go make you hide. Make campaign time don dey reach, you go see revelation you go tire. Nor be only Baba has been a millionaire in dollars right from time. Quack media packaging.

This is what Tinubu narrated/said and it doesn't mean it is the truth. Maybe you should do yourself a good by going to a court close to you. Ask a lawyer what cross examination and corroboration of evidence mean. Ekpa!
Oga keep quite campaigns started last year and you are still hear shouting let campaign start.....lol....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by toujurs: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
This should answer the question of how Tinubu made his money. Baba has been a millionaire in dollars since his private sector days. Atiku on the other hand should come out and tell us how he made his first million. He should explain to Nigerians how an ordinary custom officer retired into billions of dollars.
Guy you really funny, campaign never even start, tinubu presidential campaign is a joke grin, just calm down lets see how he comes to south south and south east to campaign, if he won't be thrown empty bottles, he should conduct his campaign and rigging very well in lagos, its so shamefull that the north could outsmart south west. Even buhari won't support tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I tell u

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by juman(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
He is not contesting for anything.
APC has started presidential campaign.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by atorioke(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
leokid866:

Oga keep quite campaigns started last year and you are still hear shouting let campaign start.....lol....

Please, It is quiet and not quite. Work on your low IQ and poor written English. Also know that campaign has not started. I know you are an educated illiterate so I won't argue with you. Do you even know what political campaign is?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

Shut up. Una never see anything yet. When the real anti-Tinubu campaign start, shame go make you hide. Make campaign time don dey reach, you go see revelation you go tire. Nor be only Baba has been a millionaire in dollars right from time. Quack media packaging.

This is what Tinubu narrated/said and it doesn't mean it is the truth. Maybe you should do yourself a good by going to a court close to you. Ask a lawyer what cross examination and corroboration of evidence mean. Ekpa!
you de read facts but you de behave like person we never see eseje chop. Your crappy ifp on Twitter can't do shit. I don't support tinubu but clowning won't make him stop his achievements. Lol. Man made a hell lota money at his prime. Doged!! He might be currupt but take a moment and look @ facts and stop ranting like a Hot girl who missed her period.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by juman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
See comments.
Igbos always trying to drag south south alongside themselves, as if they are their appendage.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Kdon2: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
atorioke:

You can't pull him down however hard you try. Those who tried never succeed. Go and do fact check. It's futile mission for them all. grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by atorioke(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kdon2:

You can't pull him down however hard you try. Those who tried never succeed. Go and do fact check. It's futile mission for them all. grin

grin grin grin grin

2023!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Stanleyville(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
GTA
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by busterr(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol sell out
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Lamasta(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Go and sit down comrade

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by gambojimeta: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deloitte na beta company, I swear.

I know a Nigerian who works in Deloitte in Washington DC.

That guy has bought a lot of properties in Lekki and Port Harcourt.

Some companies dey use money spoil people.

That's what we all pray for though.
Your guy might have a side job combined with his salary.

Even a partner doesn't make as much in recent times as Tinubu claimed he made in the 1980s or decades ago when he was with delloite in the USA let alone an auditor.

Tinubu does not need to tell people how he made his millions, he is a big politician, and they have access to loot funds. No need for him to tell us cock and bull story about how he made his first million. He is already the president in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by muheeb01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm super story ooo
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Fcwilly: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Omo see Baba ,Baba wey mumu, Baba wey wicked, he say he want to rule!!! But God no go gree.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Cleanworld(f): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dem don come with tori again oooo Oooo.

I go school with no shoes ...na dem
I waka from Ibadan to Abuja ...na dem
Na my wife get the moni ...na dem
I will build road, give light and buy u na water from Togo ...na dem
I will print dollar and share for all u na family ooo ...na dem

My people run,run run my people run ooooo OOO

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu has been in the private sector for so long. I'm still waiting to see any concrete evidence of stealing from anyone against Tinubu besides empty rantings of bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million by Simplyrio: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oya now it's about to go down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.