Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies (806 Views)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Anobella: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
I was with one of my female friend today.. we. Were. Just having a normal random gist Then she said she its been long she had sex and if she start I would know cus everything will b big and I just laughed and we talked about other things .. I walked her to medplus then she entered and I waited outside I couldn't enter bcs I didn't use a nose mask when she stepped out of the place I saw her drinking locazzade boost.. then she gave me one and forgot the receipt with me . I checked the receipt guess what I saw .

Locazzade boost 2
Pregnancy test 1
Then I asked her why did you buy pregnancy test then she just looked at me and smiled I already understood .. I was like women are addicted to lies

Always avoid them .
This girl there is nothing btwn I and her ooo we are just friends

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Candidlady: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
To the bus drug seller 'bove me

Men ain't chronic liars ba?

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tommorrow she will say you're responsible for the pregnancy...

2 Likes

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by advanceDNA: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anobella:
I was with one of my female friend today.. we. Were. Just having a normal random gist Then she said she its been long she had sex and if she start I would know cus everything will b big and I just laughed and we talked about other things .. I walked her to medplus then she entered and I waited outside I couldn't enter bcs I didn't use a nose mask when she stepped out of the place I saw her drinking locazzade boost.. then she gave me one and forgot the receipt with me . I checked the receipt guess what I saw .

Locazzade boost 2
Pregnancy test 1
Then I asked her why did you buy pregnancy test then she just looked at me and smiled I already understood .. I was like women are addicted to lies

Always avoid them .

She’s trying to rouse your interest in her... thats why she fabricated a lie she feels will make you think she’s decent.... also .the reason why she was being salacious by telling you are “everything” will be big...

Women will hardly tell you let’s go and straff..
Na one of their ways be that

2 Likes

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Anobella: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

She’s trying to rouse your interest in her... thats why she fabricated a lie she feels will make you think she’s decent.... also .the reason why she was being salacious by telling you are “everything” will be big...

Women will hardly tell you let’s go and straff..
Na one of their ways be that

I am not interested in her
Even if I want to date she isn't my spec..
I am not new to me women will always lie m just surprised it's her
I
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by advanceDNA: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anobella:

I am not interested in her
Even if I want to date she isn't my spec..
I am not new to me women will always lie m just surprised it's her
I

It’s you that know she’s not your spec and not interested in her....I’m sure she doesn’t know that

Most women think they are fine and that they every man’s spec...that why they usually don’t handle being rejected well.....

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Anobella: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

It’s you that know she’s not your spec and not interested in her....I’m sure she doesn’t know that

Most women think they are fine and that they every man’s spec...that why they usually don’t handle being rejected well.....

Op you are right
From what you said I feel she is in the wrong place

I don't do relationship I hate it and if that what she's looking for m sorry she go wait till jesus come
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Agwuemmy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hahaha
She been d plan u
Make u knack so dat she go hang d pregnant for ur neck

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by advanceDNA: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anobella:

Op you are right
From what you said I feel she is in the wrong place

I don't do relationship I hate it and if that what she's looking for m sorry she go wait till jesus come

Na you be Op....

Op means original poster or opener of thread..
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Anobella: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na you be Op....

Op means original poster or opener of thread..

Ok thanks man
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by HopeNeverDies: 12:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Damnnnn!!! I only do read stories about women lying online.. I never believed it's real... Until a night I was banging one girl... She's totally older than me, bigger in size ... Damnn!! Her bf sent called her while we were Bleep.ing and she was right on my dic.k.. could you believe this girl told her man that she's not feeling fine and the next few minutes, this guy sent her few sum of bucks... I asked her why she lied and she said I should forget... Buh as a guy man... Damn!!! I increased the volume of the Deck and bleeped her to the core...

Damn!!!! If my girl calls me right now and she says she's at home sleeping...I don't just believe it... I don't believe it..
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Mophor: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Issokay!!
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Sammy101111(m): 5:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Never believe a woman
You can never please a woman with money , sex , house or car she go still cheat na sure thing
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Jeon(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Jeon(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
Anobella:

Locazzade boost 2
Pregnancy test 1

Always avoid them .
[/s]

The presence of malefics (Mars /Rahu/Saturn) in second house in inimical signs and second lord is also afflicted makes person a liar.

coolcoolcool
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2022
cool
Mennnnnnnn
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Anobella: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

The presence of malefics (Mars /Rahu/Saturn) in second house in inimical signs and second lord is also afflicted makes person a liar.

coolcoolcool

Guy abeg b calming down with english
I no go school

1 Like

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Jeon(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Anobella:

Guy abeg b calming down with english I no go school
Meself no go school.. nah nairaland teach me inglish.

Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Das1mama: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Anobella:

Guy abeg b calming down with english I no go school
No b by force to read am bro....
Re: Men Fear Women They Are Addicted To Lies by Das1mama: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Lie na there General Surname na.....

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Did The Right Thing / Man Returns Home To His GF And Finds Another Man's Clothes In His House (VIDEO) / Don Jazzy's Ex-wife Michelle Jackson Reveals Why They Divorced (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.