Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me (2272 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2022
I don't like being toxic,

If i don't like you, i will never jump inbetween your her legs if she is not curvy,

she is curvy with big booty... over the time we have been dating I have improved from owing a car to multiple cars, but she doesn't even care about those, she doesn't even bug me about spending it on her, she loves outing but I have never taken her to one,

I have tortured this girl, but I am still shocked after all that, she just kept coming back, all she want is just me banging her.

it's just not working for me being toxic & once i started it, it doesn't stop, i will never develop true feelings for that girl again,

She got crazy her like mad about fighting when i refused to let her come ever to dig her lately, she was pleading with me to come over, but i refused, she don't really care if i give her money, but I guess i am bad fker,

just one round & i will see uncanny outbursts kind of happiness in her, next she is so excited & all over me. But i hate being toxic but i am shocked she complained about it but still love it's..

i am going crazy guys help me understand

I met a new girl i want to settle down with, now she started acting up cos i didn't bring the toxic bag with me

I am trying hard to understand the kind of girls we have in this our generation,

You reply her on time, she looses interest in you

You care for her, she starts to loose interest in you

You ghost her after showing intest, she coming looking for you,

You make yourself available, she will tell you she is busy,

You chat normal with her without being naughty, she starts loosing interest real quick

If you don't call her at all after hiting her G spot for weeks she gets mad & wants to have you again

You tell her truth, she gets fed up & upset,
You lied to her, she gets so happy & ride with you,

Can you ladies tell me whats the sane in all this ? Could it be why you are called the opposite sex?

I just wish I would get along with a girl between 18 to 20 that doesn't crave for too many attention & don't want a toxic relationship... the thing is i still feel bad hurting someone's daughter in the name of being toxic...

Ladies kindly tell me why most of you just won't stop craving for toxic relationship................... ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by BigRocky: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Women luv drama!

Give Dem if u want ur relationship to last

1 Like

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by marshalcarter: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Have you made money
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by slawormiir: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar

As in ehnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by BigJoe19: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
marshalcarter:
Have you made money
That is not important to the question the op asked, Mr.Dangote.

3 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Lalami3232(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
OP, all these things dey happen to you simply because you never meet a woman eey get same energy like you. Human beings be like phone and battery. Not every type of phone battery fit perfectly fit into another one. Some may likely work sha but no be the perfect match be that. When you meet a lady wey get same demon and energy level with you, all these complains go be things of the past. I get one guy wey be say if him and the wife dey play for my presence, I go dey shock because nothing dem no fit tell each other. Their compatibility na 101% and I really envy dem. My advise be say make you no try to fit in, always be patient to wait for your match. Na when you marry or date another person future wife na you go dey get these complains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
thats how life is,but treat everyone fairly
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Jeon(f): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2022
that is her nature... or fetish

maybe she is Leo.. A Leo likes being the center of attention.
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2022
A drama free relationship is a boring one. Give them gbas gbos once once. They enjoy the drama

1 Like

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
BigJoe19:
Mr Albert Einstein...oya answer him naaaa
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2022
BigJoe19:
My Albert Einstein...oya answer him naaaa
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2022
marshalcarter:
Have you made money
Hello Mr Otedola, should i drop my aza?undecided

2 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by marshalcarter: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

Hello Mr Otedola, should i drop my aza?undecided
Yes grin
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Premiumwriter: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Unfortunately, that's how evolution programmed them.

Till date, women want men who are tall and muscular even though muscles and height are no longer necessary for survival.

But millions of years of evolution cannot be reverted in a few decades or millennia.

Women want men that they think are strong and can lead them. Doing the opposite of what you wrote indicates weakness.

3 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Lalami3232:
OP, all these things dey happen to you simply because you never meet a woman eey get same energy like you.

you are correct big bro.. i have ransacked this world trying to find that kind of girl who match my energy.. i haven't

I am not a guy who likes multitasking with many girls... i did remember she started fixing dates to visit me when i was too busy with hustle...

2 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Unfortunately, that's how evolution programmed them.

Till date, women want men who are tall and muscular even though muscles and height are no longer necessary for survival.

But millions of years of evolution cannot be reverted in a few decades or millennia.

Women want men that they think are strong and can lead them. Doing the opposite of what you wrote indicates weakness.

Look it's easy being toxic when you don't have a drop of feelings for a girl that wants you so bad, even if she is crying it doesn't touch you

But it's not easy when you find a girl you can't go a day without hearing her voice...

To me those who are toxic are just with the wrong girl which they just only like her cos she has booty or boobs, or she got a nice body..

But not same with a girl you cherish every bit of her, her look, her booty, boobs, nails, her overal body components.. the way she talks, the tone of her voice, her energy matching, the way she counter strikes you in the most pleasing way.
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Premiumwriter: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2022
TkhGuy:

Look it's easy being toxic when you don't have a drop of feelings for a girl that wants you so bad, even if she is crying it doesn't touch you

But it's not easy when you find a girl you can't go a day without hearing her voice...

To me those who are toxic are just with the wrong girl which they just only like her cos she has booty or boobs, or she got a nice body..

But not same with a girl you cherish every bit of her, her look, her booty, boobs, nails, her overal body components.. the way she talks, the tone of her voice, her energy matching, the way she counter strikes you in the most pleasing way.
baba calm down.

Relationship na game. The rule is you must be as 'hard' as possible to get her to become loyal.

This may not be the case all the time but for most it is that way.

That girl you feel that you should be gentle with is the girl you should treat the worst.

3 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Sucre6: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
marshalcarter:
Have you made money

Op answer this important question
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Premiumwriter:
baba calm down.

Relationship na game. The rule is you must be as 'hard' as possible to get her to become loyal.

This may not be the case all the time but for most it is that way.

That girl you feel that you should be gentle with is the gentle you should treat the worst.
how did you treat the one you love worst without catching cruise with another girl?
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Sucre6:

Op answer this important question

Were dey ashawo olosho wey dey ask dey?
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2022
marshalcarter:

Yes grin
Sharp grin
6219090013 fcmb no whine me o Mr Otedola Chibuzór wink
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by OloshoMan: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Works like magic all the time
The more shitty you treat them, the more attracted they get to you.

I laugh hard when I see men pedestalizing a woman. she's never gonna respect or want to be with you when you place her on a pedestal.

It's like they know they are worthless/shit and deserve to be treated like one.

3 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2022
OloshoMan:
Works like magic all the time
The more

If i can treat a girl i am obsess with like trash, whom will i treat like gold?

2 Likes

Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by jeniusmann(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Must you treat woman like gold?
Na your type small girls go dey use dey catch cruise.
TkhGuy:

If i can treat a girl i am obsess with like trash, whom will i treat like gold?
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Bamzyriches451: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
The future is confused
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by Newboss(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
She's trying to fix you.

Show her that you cannot be fixed and she will break up with you.
Re: The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me by TkhGuy(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2022
jeniusmann:
Must you treat woman like gold?
Na your type small girls go dey use dey catch cruise.
do you ever compliment a girl who jas been trying everything possible to please you?
Just curious? See for girlfriends i can open my toxic vaults, to my wife i can't hix my toxic box from her completely cos women needs drama, if you don't create on, they often find you boring.. sometimes beat her out of creating drama not burst her eyes o, just give her minor injury.. suprising she will get mad over you the more. Yes it's not good to treat women like gold except you want to be treated like dirts or wet rags..

(1) (Reply)

Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public / I’ve Just Been Scammed / Sacrifice And Things Nigerian Babe Sees As Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.