Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? (20492 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! / How Do I Approach My Landlord To Withdraw The Increment In Rent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? by pedrilo: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
I hope u know that he feeds his family from the rent money he collects from that house?
Continue thinking with ur anus
Re: Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? by hardeybaryour(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2022
Good morning good people of nairaland. Please have posted on this thread before that have had similar experience of what is happening to the OP. Loosing my job December and also have paid rent before loosing my job. My heavily pregnant wife has just delivered baby boy through operation and I still don't have a job yet. Please someone should help me with a driving job or any other job that will bring money and put food on the table for my family please. I don't even have enough money to clear my bills. Please good people of nairaland and am also calling on you people to help me. I plead to you guys in the name of God please. Am somewhere in a construction site now trying to see if I can help to pack filling sand to get money to complete the CS bill so that they can take proper care of my wife. Please anybody who want to reach me can reach via call or whatsapp on 08149922488. Thanks
Re: Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? by adetayoonas(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Funkymode:
It's not, you still have at least 6 months to look for another, and even after this 6 months elapsed and you still haven't gotten a place, he will give you another 6 months and even this again you still haven't, you still have another 6 months, and if you still haven't gotten any, you'll be given the last 6 months, and if you still did not get, then you're on your own
6 months × 4, that's 2 years, the maximum you'll be given without paying a dime through our the period of time, but all this is through court ooo

That's wrong.
Re: Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? by hardeybaryour(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Please good people of nairaland. I still need help with a driving job. Me and my wife and kids is starving since I lost my job last year December. We have been starving since yesterday and my wife is breastfeeding. Please help us. I went for labor work yesterday but the man hasn't pay us. Please help with anything for us to eat please. I serious need driving job. I beg everyone please

kiss
hardeybaryour:
Good morning good people of nairaland. Please have posted on this thread before that have had similar experience of what is happening to the OP. Loosing my job December and also have paid rent before loosing my job. My heavily pregnant wife has just delivered baby boy through operation and I still don't have a job yet. Please someone should help me with a driving job or any other job that will bring money and put food on the table for my family please. I don't even have enough money to clear my bills. Please good people of nairaland and am also calling on you people to help me. I plead to you guys in the name of God please. Am somewhere in a construction site now trying to see if I can help to pack filling sand to get money to complete the CS bill so that they can take proper care of my wife. Please anybody who want to reach me can reach via call or whatsapp on 08149922488. Thanks
Re: Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? by everythinggirly(f): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2022
The OP is not thanking people who sent him money. He wants to collect money from everyone.
Re: Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? by hardeybaryour(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Good morning Ma, it's not the OP who needed help that wrote this one. Am the one seeking help from people. I just wrote it under his platform seeking help from the people who can help me too.

everythinggirly:
The OP is not thanking people who sent him money. He wants to collect money from everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Burnt Down Because Of High Voltage In Iviegbo, Edo State / Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.