Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) (79571 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by kennyz247(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
ok
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder!

Some get eye but no insight!
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by googlepikins: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
This one Na Oga food
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Omicron007: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364282:

Isn't she pretty

Simp 1 spotted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Mtcheeew!! Who's deceiving this one? She never see correct milf Soho wey fresh like today bread before? She's a low budget fine girl..
Haha what of if she is in the forum
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by gbolswag(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
she is pretty...but not too pretty

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by docayo: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
She has been scammed to believe that she is very pretty. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by foxxydude: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where is the too pretty? undecided
Sammydanny:
Female Soldier, Who Men Tell She's Too Pretty For The Work She Does, Speaks (video)

A woman who says men tell her she's too pretty to work as a soldier has responded to the comments she gets from men.

In a video shared online, the soldier is seen wearing her uniform while addressing the issue.

She began: "Some guys tell me I'm too pretty for the work I do."

She explained that what she's too pretty for is to beg men for "urgent 2k" or to be disrespected by them.

"If there's anything to be pretty about, it's to make you believe without you I'm nothing, it's to be used and dumped by you," she said.

"You see, your insult, your disappointment, your disrespect is what I'm too pretty for.

"Men, I too fine for rubbish. I am too pretty for rubbish."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JogAQYXTHw[/flash]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by mcrity46: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Won ti gbe eleyi Mora, pretty ko prick ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ahh babe girl I love u so much....

Don't mind that idiot , he is high on cocaine mixed with mpuru nmiri and tramadol 20.000mg
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by LZAA: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Where's the pretty undecided
Bro i weak i swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364282:

Isn't she pretty

She is bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Okorocubana(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Another form of advertisement...
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Kingcalls: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364282:

Isn't she pretty

She is best as average...besides her intuition is crap ...that matters as well...that one na just local...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

Baba, help me ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by TeddBundy: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Abeg Who husband epp? grin You sef think am, women these days have learnt not to give a shit about marriage and they care more about money and living the soft life. The fear of being unmarried in females have really reduced so make we begin Dey talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by LZAA: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:

Simp 1 spotted.
*zombie
He moves with the tide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

na yoruba girl for a tribe she try !
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by sundaygray(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Which pretty? What she said will be treasonous in other countries... you are serving your country, who push you put? And besides my armpit fine pass your face undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
See face like ogbono

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by ajumma(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
TallPck1:
Nairaland stop making stupid people famous!

Carry your beauty to Those Zamafara Bandits!

We have a lot of problem here in Nigeria and this is the least we should be worried about.

You made my day
NAIRALAND sef eh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by worldclass68(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pretty undecided......
Ok...
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
All those SIMPS and not MEN.
Please change this topic. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Das1mama: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Walai Suliya wey dey sell Agbo for my area bench dis lady by far....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by havenz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na who pretty dash this one, infact who just posted and tag her pretty,na who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
This mgbeke is pretty. So TERROIST Buhari had decided to format your brains that you don't know what is pretty and ugly and manageable! Chai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is this the person they said is too pretty? I was expecting to see someone like Oshiomole's wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by danhans(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Come and see pretty soldier's,you know pretty at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.