Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) (79579 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Sholaco: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hahahahahaha ndi pretty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by DabuIIIT: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
I wonder who's those punkasss saying she's pretty!!! She ain't even got lips to die for n kiss!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by treatise: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
Female Soldier, Who Men Tell She's Too Pretty For The Work She Does, Speaks (video)

A woman who says men tell her she's too pretty to work as a soldier has responded to the comments she gets from men.

In a video shared online, the soldier is seen wearing her uniform while addressing the issue.

She began: "Some guys tell me I'm too pretty for the work I do."

She explained that what she's too pretty for is to beg men for "urgent 2k" or to be disrespected by them.

"If there's anything to be pretty about, it's to make you believe without you I'm nothing, it's to be used and dumped by you," she said.

"You see, your insult, your disappointment, your disrespect is what I'm too pretty for.

"Men, I too fine for rubbish. I am too pretty for rubbish."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JogAQYXTHw[/flash]

Wey the " fine " ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Savvvy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Attention seeker..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364267:
Correct Girl.
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.
God bless Our Darling Soldiers doing everything they can to bring peace to our darling nation.

She reminds us of our relative that was butchered in cold blood all because she decided to join the Nigeria Police Force,
May the soul of our relative Miracle Nwobodo Continue to Rest in perfect peace.
Your killer(s) will never know peace in this life.

Amen , Amen and Amen.
So shall it be for anyone and everyone that support evil government, politicians or entity.
They will all end miserably in life las las.
Thanks for your prayers ogele
yes.you are welcome.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Elmuktari(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Madam, we nor be your mate ooo. Was it Buhari that overhyped you like this? Make I post my babe here? I swear Na only your teeth white you no fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by yemi1504: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Where's the pretty undecided

I thought I was the only one lol grin. The men saying she is pretty have been deceiving her, a lot!
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by mymadam(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Why are you snitching on your fellow Yoruba Demons? Every guy is looking for cheap pussssy to fucck. If you no tell a girl say she be the most beautiful woman on earth, she no go give you her pusssy to fucck nah.

Chai, bad guy sad
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by yemi1504: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
ayenale1:
Wetin I dey see for my mind is different from what I saw...

I can guess the reality wasn't a pleasing sight compared to the imagination grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by yemi1504: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

My brother, I thought it's only me that made that observation o! That girl is just there.

You gorrit bro! This one is not even average, like in our parlance, she is just there!

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by yemi1504: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:
Bleaching and make-up have fooled many men into seeing ugly girls as pretty and to see the natural looking ones (without makeup) as ugly.

Nah, still not pretty in my book and I have dated some beautiful ladies and know which lady is such. Though it is not beauty that keeps a home sha, rather attitude and behavior.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by yemi1504: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dearlord:
Lord!!!
This is new year I don't want to offend you.

Epic! cheesy grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by orlaglobal234: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pls don't be annoyed those people saying you're pretty don't know what they called pretty or beauty but they 're just deceiving you because you 're not pretty anything, you're not fine at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by yemi1504: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
elbaraj2020:

Because she no apply foundation, cement and paint abi? Artificial beauty don finish ur vision....she is pretty!

She is not pretty anything! She is just there! Man you got low standards or your eyes don't recognize beauty if it even hits you on the head!
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Gee64: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Your service to the nation is highly regarded my dear.
You fine sha but the big nose almost spoil the face. grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by elbaraj2020(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
yemi1504:

She is not pretty anything! She is just there! Man you got low standards or your eyes don't recognize beauty if it even hits you on the head!
My standard is low? Then u have no idea what standard is....
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Hkff: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
They are just deceiving her
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by BERNIMOORE: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
When someone is drunk and tell you that you're pretty... Don't take him serious.. Because he is high...

I beg, this lady is not near pretty...because she looks like a man seff
See what can be termed PRETTY Below

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by badboyTee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

SIMPle men have over-hyped this one.
Mr man you haven't told us who sent the threat message oo
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Olorix247: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Men can lie shaa... Madam don't bliv them oo
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
When a girl is even looking average, men would carry it on their head that she's beautiful. But average looking guys are not classified by women as handsome. That is why ugly women go on to adorn themselves with mascara, makeups in order to fool men.

Women don't praise average men, the way men praise them.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by quintessence007(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
mymadam:
Darling soldier babe, sorry to say, "u no fine at all, at all o". Dem dey fool u joor undecided
Is it because she's not wearing make up? Just asking
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by errigdee: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
lol em dey form hard to get now adays ...well it not her fault cox with the way things are going now in this country u could not tell what and what again..... even to make the right DECISION it risky dis days cox u may end up having a BITTER-END
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by mymadam(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
quintessence007:
Is it because she's not wearing make up? Just asking

No.

Meanwhile, if that lady in your profile is truly YOU, that's more like it, IMHO kiss
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
ajumma:
overhyped

You can say that again.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by AlexB300: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blackdisciple:

She is bro
are you a Blackdisciple member??
What faction. I’m from 600 smiley
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Alanchewo: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
I can't see the beauty sha
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pretty catch fire grin grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by remsonik(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Why is everyone feeling bad with her words. The truth is bitter sha and there's sense in what she says. Every woman must not be used and dump, disrespect, disappointed or insulted. She should not be begging men for money or daily need. We are God's made created in his image. So therefore we humans are pretty.

You can insult her,call her ugly cos she's not giving in to your evil offers and sees herself as pretty for those ugly things you do. Don't worry you will see your fit for it.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Starcy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Haba guys. Una eyes no they c pictures well again ne? D girl pretty na. Take style look na
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by suffering: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
She’s enjoying her four minutes of fame. I don’t care to watch, maybe another time.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Anfield247(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
ajumma:
overhyped
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.