Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) (79580 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by shadrach77: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Who tell am say she fyn. Bolor

Nigeria like to over hype nonsense.

I respect females doing males work but don't over celebrate yourself.

So whine miiii no
You took the words out of my mouth. As if those asking for urgent 2k are not working too.

Over celebrating herself as if she is better than other ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by LZAA: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

na yoruba girl for a tribe she try !
Savage grin grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by apostle96: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Problem plenty for naija...no be small
But one thing I know is that..God will punish those guys deceiving this girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oga Buratai.....pls sack dis gyal abeg

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by do4luv14(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
This one is not even pretty sef, ah see am say she no sabi street,
abi make she shift go one corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Where's the pretty undecided

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Hollyharjii: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Let's do a mock exam guys

Likes for pretty and click share for not pretty
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Anytask: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364267:
Correct Girl.
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.
God bless Our Darling Soldiers doing everything they can to bring peace to our darling nation.

She reminds us of our relative that was butchered in cold blood all because she was joined the Nigeria Police Force,
May the soul of our relative Miracle Nwobodo Continue to Rest in perfect peace.
Your killer(s) will never know peace in this life.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
mymadam:
Darling soldier babe, sorry to say, "u no fine at all, at all o". Dem dey fool u joor undecided
I'm still drinking water to find the pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by asanausana91: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This one harbor too much Anger ooooo.
It's like na single mother raise this one oooo.
Abeg make uh na avoid this one ooooo.
Na mortuary matter be this ooooo.
Please, remain Single oooo
That's my prayer for you.
U don't truly deserve men.
You are right!
the girl actually said the truth. Will you be happy to see your sister or your daughter been used and dumb by one useless man just because he made some changes?
This girl is working for her money and no idiot will used her anyhow just because she need urgent 2k or maybe because she need phone.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This one harbor too much Anger ooooo.
It's like na single mother raise this one oooo.
Abeg make uh na avoid this one ooooo.
Na mortuary matter be this ooooo.
Please, remain Single oooo
That's my prayer for you.
U don't truly deserve men.
You are right!

Shes a clout chaser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha what of if she is in the forum

Wetin she wan do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Daboboy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
vole:
She has enough time to speak when her male counterparts are losing their lives on a daily basis in the North East fighting Boyo Halan.
No be connection she take get the job. Yeye. Don't insult our 2k girls ooo. Abeg
English murdered
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by asanausana91: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
YorubaKing:
Las las, na one aboki recruit to kpansh am... grin
better than the ashawo that your sister is into.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Sambab(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Who says you fine... Na lie you no fine at all at all at all... Fela song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Dminister(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
I’m still searching for the pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Olam09(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pretty my foot.. my d*ck won't rise if dem lock this self proclaimed pretty girl with me inside a room. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Daboboy:

English murdered
and you never speak any English oh, ode

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Guys wan deceive and chop this one but her brain no fit decode. Happy chopping guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Oga Buratai.....pls sack dis gyal abeg
buratai dey Benin republic dey do house boy for Sunday Ighoho
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
post=109364267:
Correct Girl.
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.
God bless Our Darling Soldiers doing everything they can to bring peace to our darling nation.

She reminds us of our relative that was butchered in cold blood all because she was joined the Nigeria Police Force,
May the soul of our relative Miracle Nwobodo Continue to Rest in perfect peace.
Your killer(s) will never know peace in this life.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by adriano50: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
The issue I have with men is if you want Bleep woman must you hype her?tell me Waz so pretty about the big face?my sister no go too dey look mirror you no fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
She is angry.

And that is not cool for a professional killer.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by charlesdinho7(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
this one no fine na. na average beauty she get jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Where's the pretty undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Pootle: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
ok mrs world
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Daboboy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Olam09:
Pretty my foot.. my d*ck won't rise if dem lock this self proclaimed pretty girl with me inside a room. grin
Getat abeg u wey go nack like 5 rounds
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
buratai dey Benin republic dey do house boy for Sunday Ighoho
Hahahahahah! We hear say na Buratai dey wash our Oosha igboho boxers every morning

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by HellraiZA: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
To me she has all the physical attributes for the job grin grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by ayenale1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wetin I dey see for my mind is different from what I saw...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.