Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) (29936 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by micxwell(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
5thcolm:
Most people on this nairaland are dull like Buhari. This woman said she never said things in this videos and if you pay some attention, the woman's mouth movement is not matching the voice.
This should all be settled now but most people hear are just very dull
You're obviously the blind one here and you can still call people dull. Ode!
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Odoogu(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
You people should stop lying against this woman

Hellooo, Did you watch the video grin grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by miftaudeen(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mummy G O always say Jesu in yoruba language and if you remove letter J from Jesu it becomes ESU.

According to her explanation on Hello
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by vheekybillz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

That’s the name of Alexender Graham’s Bell’s wife, the man that invented Telephone..

Graham Bell's wife was Mabel Gardiner Hubard
Hello was invented by Thomas Edison. It had nothing to do with Graham Bell. His own suggestion was "ahoy".
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by mcdokwe(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sorry ma, it is hallowed

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by AfroKnight: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
I’ve been making excuses in my heart for this woman but this one is too much! cheesy grin

To think that there are educated people in her church!

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
You people should stop lying against this woman
Abeg watch the video....no be joke o grin
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

That’s the name of Alexender Graham’s Bell’s wife, the man that invented Telephone..
lol you even bold it and have 57likes.
That's why it's good to scrutinized all those WhatsApp messages before forwarding them.

The word "Hello" was introduced by Thomas Edison
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by effixxyguy1: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nobody should tell me hello again ooo
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Hkff: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Really
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by CrownFemi: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Big lie....

Mama should stop all these nonsense jare
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Olorix247: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mummy GO don come again oo.. so hello na hell language again?
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by geechy: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,,

Nothing remain na

Mango simply says man go

But should I be worried when somebody says good mourn-ing to me?
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xtians and their stupidy.
Xtian religious leaders can say anything since they whatever they say are accepted by their followers

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by anungangampu: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
5thcolm:
Most people on this nairaland are dull like Buhari. This woman said she never said things in this videos and if you pay some attention, the woman's mouth movement is not matching the voice.
This should all be settled now but most people hear are just very dull
I actually rewatched this video because of you the 2nd and third time. I think you are the one that is very dull. She is denying it because she is in spotlight and no longer under her shepple congregation.
Some videos might be doctored but this one isn't, even her body language comfirms it.
The idea is to call out this kind of misleading preaching not to cover it with fear.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
This can`t be true, i can never believe this. You people should stop lieing against this woman nah. So, saying hello now is a sin? Torikini
Watch the video.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

It's ok, keep posting rubbish trash.
I'm about to do "justice" to one of ya females from the SadEast.
High like a MOD on Henny, going to be fvcking all night. Hope she ain't your sis though . grin grin
Naiija is heaven on Earth....God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the USA.
I'm in a good mood.....Peace love and soul
I envy you mehn! Ride on! grin

The stench coming out from Tope's kpekus drenched the aroma of my Amouage Interlude cologne, forcing me to abandon her and japa away from the rendezvous.

Na only face these hoes dey package.

But that my skullership vibes pain you sha grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by justjify(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dust.
You are yarning Dust
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by caesymore(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
iretiolu92:
Hmmmm that's y mtn uses Yello

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by jclassiq(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jakumo:
There always comes a point when religious snake-oil salespeople start to actually believe the asinine garbage they invent to impress their flocks of brainwashed sheep.

Just looking at the photograph of this woman, one can easily see that she is intellectually challenged and probably suffering from an IQ that is way down there in the single digits range.

All told, these people who preach utter nonsense to gigantic halls teeming with gullible cult lemmings holding their eyes tightly closed while waving their arms in the air like so many deranged octopuses, offer jolly good entertainment for those times when one is bored and in need of a good laugh.

Lol. I love your grammar. Are you a writer?

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by lovchalice(f): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Then the said wife was from hell
Go and argue with mummy G.O
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by freshalien: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Jakumo:
There always comes a point when religious snake-oil salespeople start to actually believe the asinine garbage they invent to impress their flocks of brainwashed sheep.

Just looking at the photograph of this woman, one can easily see that she is intellectually challenged and probably suffering from an IQ that is way down there in the single digits range.

All told, these people who preach utter nonsense to gigantic halls teeming with gullible cult lemmings holding their eyes tightly closed while waving their arms in the air like so many deranged octopuses, offer jolly good entertainment for those times when one is bored and in need of a good laugh.

Deranged octupuses?? You wicked oo grin grin grin

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:29am On Jan 15, 2022
When I realize that some of those members in that church have voters card and will actually vote during elections, I weep. Brainless people.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Walkee: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Jeon:
ABEG THIS WOMEN OWN TOO MUCH.

SHE IS NOT EVEN FUNNY [I wonder why people they laugh for a humorless dry jokes ]
I swear she's boring as fucck. Odumeje is clear. Odumeje is a natural clown. This one is just boring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Funkymode(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Jeon:
ABEG THIS WOMEN OWN TOO MUCH.

SHE IS NOT EVEN FUNNY [I wonder why people they laugh for a humorless dry jokes ]

They do anything for clout, I'm sure the church must have been in existence for some years now, why this sudden mummy GO, it's so simple, they tried follow the trends, almost everyone on the internet today claiming to be social media influencer by one way or the other, I've never been thrilled with all her meme or whatsoever, hiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Rickrux0: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

Lol...not quite true bro. Bell's wife's name was Mabel Gardiner Hubbard. The conventional use of the greeting "hello" appears to have been Thomas Edison, a close associate of Bell, who popularized the greeting, by writing it in the telephone manual.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Tvoice: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
This can`t be true, i can never believe this. You people should stop lieing against this woman nah. So, saying hello now is a sin? Torikini

Did not watch the video ? she said it with her own mouth na , what is d lie there ?
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by abidem4real: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109358218:
A Video of controversial Nigerian clergywoman, Evangelist Funmi Adebayo aka Mummy Go, stating that using the word 'Hello' is a sin, has gone viral online.

While preaching in her church recently, Mummy GO who runs the Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God (RAPEC) in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, said if you remove the o from Hello, it becomes Hell and so it is a language of sin.

''A bishop from Ghana was arguing with me. He said Evangelist Funmi, we are listening to your message but don't say nonsense. Don't teach us wrong things. I said what is the wrong thing that I taught.

He said 'you said if somebody said Hello, it is demonic. It is not good'. I said yes sair I said so. I never denied it.

By the time you remove o from Hello, what remains? Hell! So I greet you in the morning or you call me and I just mention Hell! It is a language of hell, a slogan of hell.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuii_27yOzc
The question is; what manner of people are the ones attending her church? Don't they have brains as to know her gibberish teachings? People perish for lack of knowledge. So, if "J" can be removed from "Jesu" the Yoruba name of Jesus Christ, what does it become? Esu? Can she say the name of Jesus she claims to serve is satanic? Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.