Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders (1812 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
I need your thoughts on this is it proper?

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by blazingblender(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmm
This one choke ooh
I really appreciate virgins ooh
But dude you done jonse
Why you go de hype her
Guy her head go big she go start to form careless for you ooh

1 Like

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Kingozymandias(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Who let's all these people come on this forum to open rubbish threads ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dem supposed ban your IP make you no dey open mumu threads like this.
Bloody simp
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olasyke:
Dem supposed ban your IP make you no dey open mumu threads like this.
Bloody simp

I thought it wasn't bad so she value herself and don't let another guy in
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmm
This one choke ooh
I really appreciate virgins ooh
But dude you done jonse
Why you go de hype her
Guy her head go big she go start to form careless for you ooh
I swear I just wanted to appreciate her that's what one of my guy told me but she is not forming for me tho is it that bad?
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

I thought it wasn't bad so she value herself and don't let another guy in
You're just suffering from chronic bitch dependency syndrome.
Don't let her virginity get to your head.
She might up and leave you tomorrow.
If you didn't break her virginity, someone else would. Don't feel important.
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olasyke:

You're just suffering from chronic bitch dependency syndrome.
Don't let her virginity get to your head.
She might up and leave you tomorrow.
If you didn't break her virginity, someone else would. Don't feel important.
Okay that's true I made a huge mistake I just love her that's the problem and it is affecting me too much
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by gfon(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

Okay that's true I made a huge mistake I just love her that's the problem and it is affecting me too much
you love her and it affecting you too much Mehn na your type dey commit suicide if you get heartbroken or you end up killing the lady so no one else can have her....there are over a billion women In the world. Don't let one feel too important. Moreover virginity is overrated. You can be a Virgin and be the most wicked person at heart or to others

1 Like

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
gfon:
you love her and it affecting you too much Mehn na your type dey commit suicide if you get heartbroken or you end up killing the lady so no one else can have her....there are over a billion women In the world. Don't let one feel too important. Moreover virginity is overrated. You can be a Virgin and be the most wicked person at heart or to others

Thanks for the advice I will work on myself and also give her the silent treatment so she doesn't feel the hype what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Her response

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by gfon(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

Thanks for the advice I will work on myself and also give her the silent treatment so she doesn't feel the hype what do you think?
You don't need to give her the silent treatment,she hasn't done you any wrong. You the one who needs to be manly and step up your game,in my opinion you literally worshipping her. Love her,but don't idolize her. Bro you really need to stake the redpill steadily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Crowwejihadist: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
If she is really a virgin there's nothing wrong in hyping her, she greatly deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Crowwejihadist: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
But don't be too clingy or less she won't value you .

1 Like

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
But don't be too clingy or less she won't value you .

Okay thanks
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
gfon:
You don't need to give her the silent treatment,she hasn't done you any wrong. You the one who needs to be manly and step up your game,in my opinion you literally worshipping her. Love her,but don't idolize her. Bro you really need to stake the red pill steadily

Okay I'm taking the red pill already it ain't easy but I'm doing my best thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Explorerx(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:
I need your thoughts on this is it proper?
Better go hustle
Mumu
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Better go hustle
Mumu

Like guy forget online in reality I'm so better than you no cap!
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Explorerx(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

Like guy forget online in reality I'm so better than you no cap!
If you were better
You won’t be pondering all day on a girl who is probably cheating on you
Mumu
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

If you were better
You won’t be pondering all day on a girl who is probably cheating on you
Mumu

I no get time for online banter if I'm pondering on a girl that is cheating on me how is it your business na your head I carry do the thinking na son of a bit*ch no go find work and who told an assho*e like you that she is cheating on me mugu

1 Like

Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by SPAMBOX7: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
And if you check this dude never hype any of his friends or family members like this in his life but here is he praise-worshipping pussy. Tueh
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Explorerx(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

I no get time for online banter if I'm pondering on a girl that is cheating on me how is it your business na your head I carry do the thinking na son of a bit*ch no go find work and who told an assho*e like you that she is cheating on me mugu

Fool
I no get your time
Small advise I Dey give you
If you like no use an
Later na idiots like you go come they complain of heartbreak
Mumu
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
And if you check this dude never hype any of his friends or family members like this in his life but here is he praise-worshipping pussy. Tueh

Guy even though I'm wrong I'm not saying I'm right is still good to make your girl feel special once in a Blue Moon
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Fool
I no get your time
Small advise I Dey give you
If you like no use an
Later na idiots like you go come they complain of heartbreak
Mumu

Be like you forget your sense for your mama pus*y as them born goat like you foolish animal carry your advice go find food chop I no need advice from a useless maggot
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by SPAMBOX7: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

Guy even though I'm wrong I'm not saying I'm right is still good to make your girl feel special once in a Blue Moon
Look at the novel you typed. Look at her short reply. If you don't get the message and man up then I will be waiting patiently for when you will drop your breakfast updates.
Bottom line quit shalaye
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Look at the novel you typed. Look at her short reply. If you don't get the message and man up then I will be waiting patiently for when you will drop your breakfast updates.
Bottom line quit shalaye
How can I man up bro can you tell willing to take your advice and I didn't see any hidden message she was just speechless my thoughts tho I'm open to yours
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by SPAMBOX7: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

How can I man up bro can you tell willing to take your advice
That adrenaline rush you get about her and you wanting to do anything to please her and make her happy etc quell it. Long story short swallow the redpill

You can start with these books:
1. the manipulated man
2. The book of pook
3. 48 laws of power
4. The redpill handbook

And thank your stars
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Explorerx(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

Be like you forget your sense for your mama pus*y as them born goat like you foolish animal carry your advice go find food chop I no need advice from a useless maggot
Read wetin you type
You see say you no get sense
A grown adult like you?
See your grammar
Na woman full your empty head Idiot
I pity your mother I swear
Na fools like you go sell your mother for another useless girl
Idiot
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Read wetin you type
You see say you no get sense
A grown adult like you?
See your grammar
Na woman full your empty head Idiot
I pity your mother I swear
Na fools like you go sell your mother for another useless girl
Idiot
Guy go learn handwork no be to waka NL dey find online quarrel, your mama no teach you? Na only breast and pussy she give you suck ba no get sense I no get your time cow!
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Explorerx(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Matix222:

Guy go learn handwork no be to waka NL dey find online quarrel, your mama no teach you? Na only breast pussy she give you suck ba no get sense I no get your time cow!

I no go abuse your mama
Because I respect my mother
I am not a bastardized animal like you
I have better things to do
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

I no go abuse your mama
Because I respect my mother
I am not a bastardized animal like you
I have better things to do

Son of a h*e fvck off my thread you disgust me no go find work make your mama proud at least make she smile for your matter asshole
Re: How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders by Matix222: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Even tho I sent her this text doesn't mean I'm a fool she break up with me today wouldn't shake me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Legends Knows What "Mapouka" Means... / Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? / "what Goes Around Comes Around"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.