Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. (7597 Views)

See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by freddie009(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
princeeze1:
Battle already lost. You don’t confront a woman without hard evidence. A smart one at that! She will only get smarter and cover the remaining loopholes.

Exactly, he would have been patient.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by tlmonex: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by graphicdesigns: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wow. See matter.

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some of my works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Ahmad62(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Guys.. should we tell him the truth grin
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dem don pour sperm inside your wife.

That baby is not yours.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Osashalom: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
honniemail:
You said the marriage is 3years and she’s two months pregnant, she got tired of barrenness and contacted her ex at the college who has once got her pregnant. She didn’t do well at all.
I commend your wisdom and insight on this matter. Pls wherever you are, take any drink of your choice. Tell them I sent you. I am so impressed with your insight.

3 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by LandMann: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
That is why it's good to have interrogation skills and know how to use it when your sixth sense tells you someone is lying.

If you suspect your partner is cheating and you have evidence, the day you confront her/him, be very calm and jovial... Present series of questions calmly and let your partner tell more lies to cover up. Hold a pen and paper to jot down what they're saying.

Then, there and then, switch gears and start confirming any of their claims in their presence. Load your phone with enough airtime.... If they say they were with someone or they did something for someone just to cover up, both of you should call the person right away and you politely confirm what he/she is claiming right away... There's no how the mountain of lies they're telling won't break down... But you who is being cheated on should remain very calm so that you can ask intelligent questions to force them to keep lying which you have to confirm there and then to reveal it's a lie.

Op, sorry o... Just move on with your life before that woman poisons you

3 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Mvena(f): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Clevybrown6465:
But my question is, why will she be in possession of an hotel key if actually this hotels don't allow customers to leave with their keys...?
She be cleaner

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by nrexzy: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
November24:

Did just fine where?
Where are the record of your so-called fore father's?

Oba relax abeg
Go village ask questions ooo
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by candygist: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
No go carry woman matter for head o. You will just die before your time. You see those women that like church more than their husbands house ? Fear them, pastor or one bad guy for church fit dey run package with her. Don’t be too emotional, use your brain man. God help you.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by cybriz82(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrCork:

Yor wode giv birth to key?...bro...are u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry

U urself is not ok at all. ....
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Oga OP, the fight is still very much alive,try and apologize to her and make sure u change completely towards her
Help her with house chores and the rest
Then after some weeks, just form one business trip like that and appoint and pay smart guys to keep a close tab on her
That ashewo has really played temple run with your intelligence aswear

3 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Jimmythewise: 5:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Anonymous15:
I'm not saying this to strain your marriage but women are the greatest and most composed liars on Earth.

For her to be having that flirty convo with her so called friend, then having a hotel key in her bag something odd is going on, and despite all those chatting, the first message you see is a chat from you? Lol

though you were impatient to find 100% evidence. You could have installed a WhatsApp message tracker in her phone to catch her red handed, but something is definitely odd.
Next time stay low and act like a fool. This will make her act more daring before you find out the whole truth.
kindly enlighten me on WhatsApp message tracking sir
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by 9gerian: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2022
He should relocate and leave the house for her to avoid stories that touch. The woman has become dangerous to him!

flokii:
@OP From the chat you read, one can assume your wife booked the room where she met oga
Very true!!!

MoMo when he came to town, had swell time together and maybe forgot to return the key to the receptionist.. reason you found the hotel key in her bag.

You need to be careful with her from now on.. she knows you're suspicious and won't let the chats and hotel key evidence slide. A cheating wife can kill her husband so be careful.
You may need to start saving up for DNA test once the child is born.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by efewizey(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Bennayou:
Nairalanders help me with job!

Any type of a good job on water, land and air in any part of the country/world/universe with accommodation and perhaps feeding.

Computer literate. I can drive anything 4,3 and 2 wheels tyres.
Please 07061536243

I can MacGyver the heck out of anything grin

Whatsapp 09064027435
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by eldee365: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2022
CheedyJ:

No be only Amos 3:3 u no like Bmos 4:4..smh

grin grin

That guy na werey
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by jayice(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
In MJ's voice, she's a smooth criminal
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Clevybrown6465: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Mvena:

She be cleaner
What a funny response... grin grin
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Op, there's still a very small chance she could be telling the truth

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by HelpYourself(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
LoveUdie:
My wife is a teacher. I met her when she was in the training college training to become a teacher. I wanted to marry her while she was in school but she told me to wait until she completes schooling and get posted. I did wait for her.

We got married a year after she got posted and we’ve been married for three years now. She had been an amazing woman; very supportive of my dreams and had become a pillar to me in the moments when the odds were stacked against me. People have problems. We’ve had individual problems too. Married people have problems. Our marriage had gone through thick and thin too but the most important thing is that we’ve learned to rise up whenever we fall.

My wife is the religious type. That’s how she was raised. Her father is a pastor. Her father’s father was a pastor and at some point, she also wanted to become a pastor. She told me, “That dream changed when I met you. You won’t let me stay pure so how could I have pursued God in all purity?” From Monday to Sunday she had something to do in church. If it wasn’t a prayer meeting, it would be a women’s fellowship meeting. If it wasn’t a women’s fellowship meeting, it would be a youth meeting.

I remember at the beginning of our marriage, we had issues concerning her being in church all the time. I realized I couldn’t win the fight. When I didn’t allow her to go to church, she would be in the house but would not talk to me. She would be moody for days and that didn’t give me any joy so I told her, “You can go but come home early. Also, try as much as possible to reduce the number of days that you have to be in the church compound.”

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop her from going to all-night service on Friday nights. At first, I was going with her. But I couldn’t keep up. I was tired every Friday night. She went alone and came home very early the next day. I had no problems. A prayerful wife always keeps her husband grounded in God’s favor. My wife was very prayerful. I counted myself lucky.

One month ago, she was in the kitchen cooking when her phone rang. I looked around and realized the phone was in her handbag. I dipped my hand in the bag and came out with her phone and a key. The key was attached to a key ring that had a hotel name written on it. I was confused. When I took the phone to her, I wanted to ask about the key and how it got into her bag but something told me to keep quiet and rather find answers for myself.

We both know each other’s passwords so that night when she slept, I went through her WhatsApp messages. The last person who sent her a message on WhatsApp was me and that message was a week old. I scrolled through her chat history and there was nothing suspecting there. I checked her call logs too. Nothing suspecting. I went to her message apps and saw a particular name that had been sending her MoMo. At least, once every week, that name appeared to have sent her mobile money. I marked that number down.

From that day going, I woke up each dawn to go through her phone to see what I would find. On Friday night when she went to all-night service, I went to the church premises secretly to check if she was there. I saw her there. I stood close to the entrance of the church all night, waiting to see if she would get out. She didn’t. I checked her bag later on and the key was gone.

I was patient. I knew there was something fishy going on. A week later, I saw her chatting on her phone. She would be there smiling to herself while she typed. That night when she slept, I went through her phone. There were no messages. Smart girl. She had learned to cover her tracks very well. Five days ago, I got lucky. I saw a message between her and the name that had been sending her the MoMo.

The man asked her, “Have you sent it?” She responded, “Yes, days ago.” He asked, “Am I seeing you this weekend?” She said, “If you want to.” Then the man said, “I forgot. This weekend I won’t be in town.” She asked, “So when?” He said, “Let’s talk about it later.”

It was 1am when I read the message. I slapped her thighs to wake her up. I asked, “Who’s Ato?” She asked, “What Ato?” I said, “The one that had been sending you Momo almost every week?” She said, “He’s a friend I went to training college with. Our year group is doing contributions and he sends his money to me every week.” I showed her the messages on her phone and asked, “So what are you two talking about here?” She said, “Oh this is normal conversations friends have? Why are you doing this? What’s your problem?” I asked, “He asked if you’ve sent it. What was he talking about?”

She chuckled; “Why all these questions? What’s wrong with you? He was asking if I had sent the money to the bank. What’s that? Don’t you trust me again?” Then I told her about the key I found in her bag. I asked how that key got into her bag. She said, “So you’ve been going through my bag too? What has come over you?” I said, “Answer me. What was that key doing in your bag?” She said, “A friend asked me to book a hotel room for her. She was coming to a wedding and didn’t want to be stranded.”

I stood there for a minute. I asked, “Which hotel gives you a key just because you booked a reservation?” She answered, “Some do, if you don’t know, ask. Don’t be ignorant. I’m a child of God. I won’t cheat on my husband”

I was dumbfounded. The calm with which she answered the questions and the clever way she did it made me feel very stupid in her presence. I went to the hotel the next day to ask if they gave keys to people who made reservations. The receptionist said, “No it never happens. We only give customers the keys on arrival.”

We’ve been fighting over this issue since last month. I doubt her. I don’t believe anything she had ever said to me concerning the issue. She’s two months pregnant so I don’t want to stress her or push her to the wall or do anything that would affect our baby but I have doubts and this doubt is killing me slowly. I want the truth from her and I don’t know how to go around it. Please help me, what else can I say or do to make her tell me the truth without stressing her? The pregnancy is our first since we got married three years ago. I don’t want to affect it in any way but I still want to know the truth or... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

I would have said contact me let us look at her spiritual aura and instantly know who with and I she is cheating but this is as clear as day...

No man who was breastfed by his mother needs to be told what to do in this situation.

I wish you the strength to do what needs to be done
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by NoGirlfriend: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2022
hahahaha! she go collect prick from who give am the belle la
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Mvena(f): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Clevybrown6465:

What a funny response... grin grin
You see, that’s how we roll

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Clevybrown6465: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Mvena:

You see, that’s how we roll
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Skullano(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2022
How can your wife say she got the room for a friend and you don't know the friend or when she came into town.

Nna eeeh, to marry just dey tire person on a daily.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Dear OP, whether with hard evidence or not, you have gotten the proof you needed. The hotel you went to confirm from and her chat, you do not need any other convincing whatsoever to make up your mind that your wife has been cheating on you. The problem i see is that you are not ready to accept the reality of dealing with her as a cheat. You still doubt what you have seen

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by skj1377(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
If it's a contribution then what is the total balance on the account. I guess she should not be spending the money for the contribution .the pregnancy most likely is not for the husband.
jaxxy:
Go the the hotel and make more enquiries about ur wife and her friend she makes reservations for.

Or ask her for the particular female friend she made reservations for and contact that friend to confirm details.

Pastors daughter or going to church 10 times a day doesn’t mean shit. People pretend.

If u make a reservation they shouldn’t give u the key until the guest arrives.

Also if it’s a contribution why aren’t other members paying to her account why only that man?? Why didn’t she tell u about the contribution and that she’s been seeing this her colleague without ur knowledge?? Where do they see each other when he comes since she can’t even mention it to u or introduce him?? She is a criminal.

She just a shady person and not a good or honest wife.
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by skj1377(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2022
The battle is not lost one lie requires another eventually mistakes will be made from the initial lie. He should ask her to print her Momo account statement. Then he can know for how long she has been receiving funds from the man for the so called contribution?? Also she should provide other members contributing for the so called party. Some lies are just stupid.
freddie009:

Exactly, he would have been patient.

2 Likes

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Rachel98(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Danibonk:
Brother sorry ooo, my wife to be went to ilorin go Dey stay with her ex boyfriend na the money I Dey send for Xmas na him she and the guy Dey use flex. When she came back I saw their chat I confronted her she denied it I show her the chat she start begging me.as a wise guy I no want stories i ended the relationship
you guys are always quick to demean and degrade woman. Fake story!!

Pls try again!! Puke!!

1 Like

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Danibonk(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rachel98:
you guys are always quick to demean and degrade woman. Fake story!!

Pls try again!! Puke!!
seems you are living in a box and you don’t know what the real world look like. As of now am screening 3 decent ladies to take over from her. There a hundred of ladies out there who are looking for someone to be with
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by newoffer: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beware of women. Especially those ones shouting God upandan... I work in a location as a security, ladies who said they are going to camp will end up in a three some sexcapade. They will come with bag with the dove. At times the lady comes with her neighbor wife who want to make extra money...fear women
There are quotete author=Clevybrown6465 post=109365063]But my question is, why will she be in possession of an hotel key if actually this hotels don't allow customers to leave with their keys...?[/quote]
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Clevybrown6465: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2022
This is serious shocked

[quote author=newoffer post=109393662]Beware of women. Especially those ones shouting God upandan... I work in a location as a security, ladies who said they are going to camp will end up in a three some sexcapade. They will come with bag with the dove. At times the lady comes with her neighbor wife who want to make extra money...fear women
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by newoffer: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Shey na d ones wey come do quickie. Married women o. Dem go put their ring for dashboard and rush to service client. I know ladies who earn like 260k who still indulge in runs.
Clevybrown6465:
This is serious shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (photos) / I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.