Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. (7602 Views)

See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Clevybrown6465: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
newoffer:
Shey na d ones wey come do quickie. Married women o. Dem go put their ring for dashboard and rush to service client. I know ladies who earn like 260k who still indulge in runs.
Wow... O boy... U don see them finish oooo... This is one reason why marriage sometimes looks scary, u dnt even know who to trust again undecided
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by newoffer: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
No man will read about his wife's runs life and still be happy with her. Na empty women full out there o. The worst place to get wife na church. Lots of crack past. May God help men oooo. Marriage don get kleg .
Clevybrown6465:

Wow... O boy... U don see them finish oooo... This is one reason why marriage sometimes looks scary, u dnt even know who to trust again undecided
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
She really doesn't need to have sex with that guy before we can all assume she's cheating...

She is already cheating with the guy by chatting with him on shitty things...

Like *will I see you this weekend*?...
Her response: if you want to!!!

You can imagine a wifey saying that to another man who's not her hubby...
That's cheating...
Anyway I realize that marriage will get boring at some point Sha
Re: I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. by ObamaMessi: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
If only you'll get in touch with me off nairaland, you can catch her without much stress.The church is what she uses to cover her adultery.Your wife is a bloody cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me / I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq / Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.