Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) (77298 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
luminouz:
This one go soon cash out through divorce. grin
You think Kanye ain't smart? u guys keep underestimating him
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

No one is telling us how it is too soon.

No one is telling us how his prick would soon reduce for fucking another woman.

Just good ol LOGICAL comments and well wishes.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.
looooooooooool Pocahontas u too like fight....happy New Year abeg where Sapphiere?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I wonder who de hell u think you are? I pity people who take u serious on here, aside from this forum dat your relevance revolve, u are nothing in the real world

You know her in person or you are making a deduction?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
vannessa7:

If you know the advantage and every good spiritual benefits of being with a white person you will refuse to marry a black if you are single, the fairer you are on the skin colour scale the more blessed and advantageous you are, do you think it's ordinary that every discovery is mostly by whites and every disease that started with white end up killing more blacks and it will be like the whites has immunity eg. Covid and AIDS? Do you think it's a coincidence that there are more black criminals than are whites in America? We live in the house of God day and night and they don't believe in God yet are getting every good thing and are more advanced than we will ever be. Marrying Kim was what made Kanye so wealthy if you follow their story and now that he has this girl I'm happy for him, if he marry a black girl he is likely to go down and in his status as a billionaire living a regular life might lead to suicide if things should go south. I wish I knew what I know now about this white thing, I would have married a white man by all means. That's why living among them or close to them is the next best thing to do. I got all this from years of revelations and analysis
You are hilarious cheesy
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by freddie009(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
These dating published on social media is just for business purposes, after 6 months we will he has broken up up, unto the next celebrity.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by exnovio(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Now Kanye acting like a real man...real men don't cry over a woman when she leaves,they go for a prettier one....just like this one
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's men world. Allow us to enjoy it before I call Mummy G. O for you. cheesy
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
From fry pan to hell fire�. I thought this man should have realised his foolish mistake. Oh no, he's going for another.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Pharmboy24: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
I think guy is only into white ladies
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
So you feel the need to use derogatory words to pass your point?
Bobmarie:
Ye started it with Irina Shayk Also, You’re not very smart if you truly believe Kim Kardashian was ever with that weakling of a white boy.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
What about women who chastise other women when they moved on after divorce,
death etc? Or you think it's only the men folks that do it to women?
pocohantas:

My post is not invalid because my post is not referring to who moved on first.

My post is addressing men’s reaction to a woman moving on after a breakup, divorce or death of a partner. I think it is quite clear to people who chose not to twist it.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
This cannot be true because Kanye West and Nyash name 5 and 6,.......
Nothing to grab here man
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by standfit007: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
U Sabi book...see your lines! Funny all the way, was getting upset but then again I laughed at some and decided to drink to mind my business
pocohantas:

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin

Was there ever a time he looked happy? He's a weirdo and a genius.
the peers got something in common men... which is weirdness looking at her tattoos on a negative perspective she has goon through a lot as well as kanye too so this is there break through....
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Kmf0: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Goldbw122:
So far they did not divorce.

Not yet married
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by biomedics(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Apostle Kanye West
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rent a girlfriend
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
This boy no wab get sense, them go split him money again.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sacred007:
she came for the money, she wan chop her own b4 filing for divorce. All girls are the same in Juice World's voice.
After them split him money into 2 again. Him go chop brain
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
..just look at them boots shocked ... there must be a factory fitted AC somewhere in there
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kim pass this one Nau!
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin

Was there ever a time he looked happy? He's a weirdo and a genius.
Lolzzz...

Perfect description of kanye...

In life what matters is happiness..Never allow anyone deprive you of that..
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where's the yansh?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Okunga:
Kanye move from that big yansh to this small yansh…
grin grin Small nyash deh shake...

Na small nyash guys go deh do this year.. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by iamclime(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Pocahontas, you should be writing comedy or comics! You got me laughing here! Wetin men do you self? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amujale(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kanye West has lost his mind again.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Sacred007: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Purplereigns:

I qoute from lucid dream " who knew evil girls have the prettiest face "

grin
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by TellMeNothing: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:

"Don't save her, she don't wanna be save"
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Lugar14(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kenya west and white ladies are five and six
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Elsanchez:
Mr crazy meets Mrs crazy

let's watch out for drama

Ain't saying she's a gold digger
But she ain't messing with no broke nigga
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:

They thought I have changed. One redpiller even say e wan kiss me.

Aluta continua

Lmao! As if you know. No likes, no compliments, no talk of how one man has used gbola to remove feminism from me. Today would be for insults. grin
Fosho. ONLY A good gbola will solve your caseangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.