Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) (77297 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ayotade09(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ment meet ment

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
If he's happy,that's all that matters
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by simplesearch: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is this how a man born of the Spirit live? Is this the lifestyle of one delivered from the kingdom of darkness into the glorious kingdom of the son of God?
Is this how to walk in the Spirit and not fulfil the lust of the flesh?

Luke 6:43,44a
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree is known by the kind of fruit it bears.

1 peter 4:18
If the righteous be scarcely saved, where will the sinners and the ungodly appear.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Not yet married
Ok
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course Kim is sampling someone else and we can see the anger and slutshaming from your gender when the news was posted here.

It is not a case of celebrities, it is about you men wanting to hold all the aces.
Sampling kee u there
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

No one is telling us how it is too soon.

No one is telling us how his prick would soon reduce for fucking another woman.

Just good ol LOGICAL comments and well wishes.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.

You just had to mention the generator brand.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Mwanamume(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters forget... If e no be Panadol, e no fit b like Panadol!

Kim is bae, all day, every day

Kikikiki...Na the matter be that
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by magicminister: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
vannessa7:

If you know the advantage and every good spiritual benefits of being with a white person you will refuse to marry a black if you are single, the fairer you are on the skin colour scale the more blessed and advantageous you are, do you think it's ordinary that every discovery is mostly by whites and every disease that started with white end up killing more blacks and it will be like the whites has immunity eg. Covid and AIDS? Do you think it's a coincidence that there are more black criminals than are whites in America? We live in the house of God day and night and they don't believe in God yet are getting every good thing and are more advanced than we will ever be. Marrying Kim was what made Kanye so wealthy if you follow their story and now that he has this girl I'm happy for him, if he marry a black girl he is likely to go down and in his status as a billionaire living a regular life might lead to suicide if things should go south. I wish I knew what I know now about this white thing, I would have married a white man by all means. That's why living among them or close to them is the next best thing to do. I got all this from years of revelations and analysis

Now I know better… please educate us on the advantages of being with a white person?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
I dont know why Kanye loves white puna..

No disrespect but these people taste bland, its like eating food with no salt.. Perhaps its the lack of melanin.

Black girls, dark asians are the best. You fvck them and you feel every breathe of their puhsey
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by lymelyte(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin

Was there ever a time he looked happy? He's a weirdo and a genius.
very weird billionaire grin
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
She's only dating Kanye because she's obsessed with Kim.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin

Your head and your comment na follow come. cool

But make I vex small for this guy (kanye) taking so long to move on.. angry angry angry
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.
YOU MEAN ANAMBRA MEN
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by andy244: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
This nipples on a leather . Okay naa
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by tundess: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Misplaced rant.
I was quoting the rubbish Kanye himself said about Harriet Tubman, denigrating her heroism.
But carry on.....
Amujale:

Meaning?

Kindly stop bastardising history.

Shame on you!

Cannot our Diaspora have their heroes not brandished on your talking street for no real good reason.

What has become of you?

My advice is for you to actually go and re-educate yourself regarding American history and how it has to pertains with the horrific atrocities that took place during colonisation and enslavement.

Someone such as you is living in a fantasy world, whereby his own blood Brothers and Sisters means nothing to them but are instead keenr
and willing to participate in the worship of the images of their greatest competitors.

And for the record, Madam Harriet Tubman did actually free her people.

Whatchu mean?

I feel really sorry for someone such as you, who has seemingly lost all sense of foundation.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Eaglesence: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

And a cuttie too
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Prolific007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Angy55:

I think there is something Nigeria doctors are not doing right about this big stomach after birthing.

I have few friends overseas who gave birth and their stomach goes back to normal.. but the ones here in Nigeria the stomach never returns back to normal.

I was told there is a drug/injection for that overseas that is been used. Why can't they use it over here.

They could be a drug but I tell you majority of these females go under a knife to remove all those belly fats
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amujale(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
tundess:
I was quoting the rubbish Kanye himself said about Harriet Tubman, denigrating her heroism...

It gladens my soul to know that we are in good hands with our generation and I apologise whole heartedly for misunderstanding the sarcasm.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Angy55(f): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prolific007:

They could be a drug but I tell you majority of these females go under a knife to remove all those belly fats

You have a point
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by caracas: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Apart from the he plastic yansh, Kim is beautiful. She beats this one hands down...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
It will end in tear for the female
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
It will end in tears for the female
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nice flat tummy like my own
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by freshalien: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2022
illicit:
White girls rock

Be like white girl never deal with you before. Ask your black brothers wey dey abroad wey still dey find paper, ask dem wetin white girls don take dia eye see.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by freshalien: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2022
amrichy:
She doesn't look as gorgeous as Kim.

Kim gorgeous? With all the plastic for her body?

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Catastrophic001: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2022
How did things fit use help naija for dey current state wey em dey now?
WriterNig:

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by arizon101(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

U sound really pathetic, remember kim replaced him first with the drummer bf. We re just seeing kanye's replacement. Leave ur ex and his corrolla alone

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Drogunov: 12:49am On Jan 15, 2022
WriterNig:

Another blood sucking leech. His eyes go clear soon. The only way of escape is to refrain from marrying her. When you see a white woman dating a successful Akata in the US, its always because of material thing. This Akatas too think its a symbol of success to date or marry white women.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Drogunov: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2022
arizon101:

U sound really pathetic, remember kim replaced him first with the drummer bf. We re just seeing kanye's replacement. Leave ur ex and his corrolla alone

Don't mind the stupid girl. Bloody vampires.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2022
What's this? grin grin
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Wont b surprised to later learn julia fox was paid by Kanye for this. I don't trust this relationship is real one bit,let's keep watching.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Elporo(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Drogunov:
This Akatas too think it's a symbol of success to date or marry white women.

It is! You should date up not down, jr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.