Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (15837 Views)

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Cuteobi(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2011
Guys lets look beyond our noses on this issue
1. The good girl in question shud have kept her legs crossed or asked the guy to use protection.
2. This guy must hav been flashin the red light but d girl chose not to see it.
3. This girl shudnt push d guy for marriage cos its beta for one to commit suicide dan live in a loveless marriage.trust me its like hell and finally,
4. She shhud choose b/w aborting or single parenthood and wait for someone dat will love her genuinely.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2011
@violet lmao I am normal okay and yes I want the poster to see it wella  tongue cheesy
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by NYgirl: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm this is what I always say if you don't love someone tell the person to his/her face  undecided don't give me crap about not wanting to hurt the person because pretending will bring much more hurt undecided undecided

u read my mind.i really dont understand that bull crap of not wanting to hurt someone else's feelings.tell the other party so everybody knows where they stand.
Ms. Potato:

He doesnt have feelings for her and so he doesnt know how to break up with her. Ok, I can swallow that but if he has no feelings for her, why sleep with her and even get her pregnant? is he for real?   undecided

a clear case of hit n run but he is now trapped.Yeye man
NaJa HaJe:

I really feel like blasting this guy! (are you sure it is not you OP ?)

Guys go around talking about how they want that perfect wife material - they find one but then proceed to mess her up. Hia!

No should not marry her. He would make her life miserable

funny right?Guys making noise all over the place that they want wife material n u finally get one n u mess her up.is this guy even listening to himself?i tire o
geosegun:

SHE IS WIFE MATERIAL SO HE CLAIMS BUT DOES NOT LOVE HER. So your friend prefers a very rotten egg who could only qualified for noting but concessional banging, Right?. Let him never make a mistake of missing his wife for real.
He may not be able to get such opportunity again in life.
I understand his situation. but If he marries her she may end up giving her the happiness she ever desires.
We seen people here on NL that are lamenting leaving a good girl for their dream model only for the Love model to turn back and give them hell.
A word, they say is enough for the wise.

Pray your friend never make a mistake he would rather regret in life.

Karma is a bitch.For every deed  u do on this earth,whether good or bad,u get your reward n on this one,this guy has it coming to him in bucketfuls.How do u sleep wt a girl u know u dont have feelings for n without protection at that?What could possibly be the rationale behind dt.Maybe hoping that when the time is right,he would tell the girl to scram n find the one that he is "in love"wt.He is complaining now cos he is trapped,i feel like blasting this guy to hell n back, oloshi buruku angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry   mscheew
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by sayso: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2011
Cuteobi:

1. The good girl in question shud have kept her legs crossed or asked the guy to use protection.
3. This girl shudnt push d guy for marriage cos its beta for one to commit suicide dan live in a loveless marriage.trust me its like hell and finally,
4. She shhud choose b/w aborting or single parenthood and wait for someone dat will love her genuinely.

you must be a bad person.

1 Like

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2011
Cuteobi:

You must have typed this straight out of your árse, cos something stinks!!!

Now the girl is to blame for getting pregnant?. . . i bet you must be a Sharia lawyer or something close.  Why not take it a notch further and hypothesize on how the girl must have seduced him into sleeping with her.

The dog couldn't keep his dyck in check, he slept and impregnated a poor girl and after which she "became a good girl" but "he doesn't love her"

Most guys, me including, will not touch a girl we don't like with a 10 ft pole, how do you even have an eréction if a girl doesn't appeal to you?

The scumbag likes the girl, lied to her, she's now pregnant, and he should DEAL with it!!!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2011
^^When will you open up one of those ya threads wink wink wink we miss it cool cool
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

@violet lmao I am normal okay and yes I want the poster to see it wella  tongue cheesy

Yes maam!!

Badosky Jnr II
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2011
jennykadry:

^^When will you open up one of those ya threads wink wink wink  we miss it cool cool

I think you must have taken me for someone else wink wink
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^Yes you grin
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by agentzakky(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2011
why are we all pretending as if all those we've had sex with we love them. to the op, since she is a good girl tell your friend to spend more time with her and see what will come out of it.{maybe!, maybe!! maybe love ensued from it}
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by NYgirl: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2011
violent:

@Natasha

@OP

It's funny how people tend to look for "advise" when they know there's none.

There are only 4 logical possibilities

a) The girl aborts the pregnancy

b) The girl keeps the pregnancy, delivers a baby and the dude takes responsibilities for the Baby.

c) The girl keeps the pregnancy, delivers a baby and the dude refuses to take responsibilities for the Baby.

d) The dude gets married to the girl.

For each of the logical possibilities, there are consequences to deal with. . . . . and either he likes it or not, he's eventually going to settle for one of above.  

Summary:  The deed has been done, now deal with the consequences!

Advise to other hormone-disturbed-dicck-itching-young men:  Learn from this áss's mistake and put a jacket on it, the damn thing only cost 50 naira

this your name get as e be, lol wink wink wink but your comment is spot on.

Cuteobi link=topic=693929.msg8552391#msg8552391 date=1308558086:

Dude,r u for real?, seriously?

violent:

You must have typed this straight out of your árse, cos something stinks!!!

Now the girl is to blame for getting pregnant?. . . i bet you must be a Sharia lawyer or something close.  Why not take it a notch further and hypothesize on how the girl must have seduced him into sleeping with her.

The dog couldn't keep his manhood in check, he slept and impregnated a poor girl and after which she "became a good girl" but "he doesn't love her"

Most guys, me including, will not touch a girl we don't like with a 10 ft pole, how do you even have an eréction if a girl doesn't appeal to you?

The scumbag likes the girl, lied to her, she's now pregnant, and he should DEAL with it!!!

my sentiments exactly.couldnt have said it any better.The  thought he could get away wt lieing to the girl n sleeping wt her.A classic case of hit n run ony now he is the one that has been hit.A real scumbag
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^Yes you grin

chei!

I will Kill Jaybee I swear!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2011
^^kill am for what? werrin consign me n jaybee undecided ? some of us sabi track. The threads were too suspicious to let go, you sabi too much grin
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2011
violent:

Yes maam!!

Badosky Jnr II
its okay my servant don't forget all that i told you  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lolz i'm just joking oh don't take it to heart  kiss
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2011
^^

Yes maaam! you can always do with me as you wish!

jennykadry:

^^kill am for what? werrin consign me n jaybee undecided ? some of us sabi track. The threads were too suspicious to let go, you sabi too much grin

lol, chei!, your tracking skills are  shocked shocked shocked

. . and for the sake of future occurrence, "I have no idea what you are talking about"
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2011
^^Yea it's berra if you dont have an idea grin

Aurevoir and pls get back the thread angry angry grin
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2011
violent:

^^

Yes maaam! you can always do with me as you wish!
okay what I need now is a massage joke apart I really need it so can you help? undecided

@op please tell your friend not to marry the girl for two reasons
1) it is in her best interest she deserves berra what is the use of getting married to someone who doesn't love you?
2) even if he gets married to her the marriage would be disastrous , trust me he might even get to hate her as he will always see her as an obstacle, she would not have peace cry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Orton10(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2011
^
You've said that already. . .noted, now jogg on undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by klaus3011(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2011
@OP
how can u call a girl that is ready to have pre-marital sex and unprotected sex a GOOD GIRL AND A WIFE MATERIAL!!!she aint nothing but a LovePeddler!!a good gal and a wife material would wait till her wedding night, so the simple question for everyone is ARE THERE STILL GOOD GIRLS OUT THERE OR SIMPLY WHORES IN SHEEP CLOTHING.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2011
klaus3011:

@OP
how can u call a girl that is ready to have pre-marital sex and unprotected sex a GOOD GIRL AND A WIFE MATERIAL!!!she aint nothing but a LovePeddler!!a good gal and a wife material would wait till her wedding night, so the simple question for everyone is ARE THERE STILL GOOD GIRLS OUT THERE OR SIMPLY WHORES IN SHEEP CLOTHING.

You must own a time machine.  How else could someone use an idea that faded off since the 18th century as arguments and present them as logical?

I bet to you, it's okay for the girl to be called a LovePeddler, but the guy is simply "cool" and "fly"?

[size=5pt]Reading arguments from piglets on a Monday morning, not a very fantastic way to start a week![/size]
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
You've said that already. . .noted, now jogg on undecided
[color=#770077]I derailed the thread partially with the conversation with violent so I was trying to get it back on track  cheesy
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Geomel: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2011
what a pity for a promising  beautiful girl.
we offer foods and services.
www.geomellassoc..com
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Excelboi(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2011
Op,ur friend don buy market!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by snthesis(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2011
good girl ko, good girl ni tongue
she acting all lovey dovey, wife material cos d dude doesnt send/like her, patiently waiting for the opportune moment-setting a trap, unfortunately d mugu guy don fall and since he is close to her family, he is forced to accept responsibility - do the ryt tin - marry d "goodgirl". next comes the payback time- for all the shit she had to put up with- the beast will show her true colors, and then you wonder why newly weds seems to be having a miserably time tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ak47mann(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2011
THE PROBLEM IS THAT WOMEN DON'T LIKE CONDOM angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by snthesis(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2011
ak47mann:

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WOMEN DON'T LIKE CONDOM angry angry angry angry angry
the problem is that some guys have no self-control angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by kadman(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2011
What you don't plan to eat, don't bring it near your nose or smell it - Yoruba adage.

Your friend is a fool and wicked person. The woman has no fault in this, how was she to know that the guy didn't like her ? When he didn't categorically tell her. She did her part and expected more.

And what's up with everyone having unsafe sex these days ? With all the billions spent on safe sex / condom campaigns  undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DeepSoul(f): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2011

Why date someone you do not love in the first place??

But then, men are men- he was probably just using her - cooking, cleaning and sex. Evil people  angry

Women sef. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies. A man is clearly not interested and doesn't love you and yet you still chook head inside the matter. And who knows, she might have gotten pregnant deliberately to coerce him into marrying her.

Too many I-must-marry-women everywhere. Marriage isn't the ultimate. Love is. . .
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by otokx(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2011
The guy does not like the car yet he put the key in the ignition and took it for a drive; does not sound tidy.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ak47mann(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2011
snthesis:

the problem is that some guys have no self-control angry
Mr girls don't like condom if you are a guy and you are hot with money be careful they will pollute you or trap you.Do you know  one older girl dis virgin me when i was 13 and she never stop till i was 16 that age i didn't know anything about STD.as a cute young child women violated me that's an abuse i want to press charges  angry angry angry angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by snthesis(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2011
Deep Soul:

Why date someone you do not love in the first place??

But then, men are men- he was probably just using her - cooking, cleaning and sex. Evil people  angry

Women sef. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies. A man is clearly not interested and doesn't love you and yet you still chook head inside the matter. And who knows, she might have gotten pregnant deliberately to coerce him into marrying her.

Too many I-must-marry-women everywhere. Marriage isn't the ultimate. Love is. . .

i beg to disagree- women/men know when sum1 really loves them, the problem is listening to ur dreams rather facing facts.

all dat good girl thingy is a deliberate act - and thats was her game plan to hook da poor brotha wink
common game plans:
booty
great cooks
sluty
brainy
emotional imbalance,
massaging a guy's ego

d end product being to trap a poor dude

btw wats ur game plan? kiss
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Iysayah(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2011
[b]You should take your time and make a decision. Whichever you choose will mean a lot in determining your FUTURE-thats what mistakes like these in a relationship do to you. i will open you up to some options:
1. you have a BABY here, YOU MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER
2. IF you end up with this well behaved lady, what does the future holds, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO LOOSE? YOUR FEELINGS COULD BE TRANSCIENT, dont you think?.
3. Your INTEGRITY MEANS NOTHING NOW, actually there three kinds of MAN we struggle with- the MAN we want people to see, the MAN we want to see, and the MAN we TRULY are. Intergrity is just Ego polishing in this situation, trust me.
4. Your HAPPINESS, nothing should get in that way, or you will live the rest of your life regretting you made the worst decision in marrying a wrong woman.
5. IF YOU KEEP THE BABY, and let the mother go, can you make up a convincing explanation to the baby why you let her mother go? can you explain to your other children why you ended up with a child not from their mother's?[/b]
all these you should consider, and make your decision, but NO ONE's HAPPINESS IS IN JEOPARDY BUT YOURS.
you need more, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / Why Are Some Guys Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.