Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (15833 Views)

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
RONKEBP,

my findings and evidences against you has made me pronounce thus;
'THAT YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED AND HAS WASTED OUR TIME PLEADING 'NOT GUILTY', YOU ARE HEREBY FREED, THOUGH GUILTY, BUT GO AND SIN NO MORE,
U toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

onirooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you are talking to DA DOCTOR,
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ronkebp(f): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^^^,Lol,   doctor you are funny, I was never pregnant during my outing days, with guys, omo I hold my corner tight, I no like explanation,, and my mama warnings were always hunting me, I had sex, for sure but my dear, na protection oooo, how I for do, if when I was just starting out then I didn't use any protection, how would I have escaped the 'round belle'? Now am wiser, I use birth control methods.
[quote][/quote]
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ronkebp(f): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
Moreover there are pills you can use immediately after unprotected sex, so there is no excuse for unwanted pregnancies,
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
God Bless you,

NOW WE ARE ON SAME PAGE;

1)You may have had unprotected sex when u were naive, yessss, But you dey sharp then,

2)as you grow to big chic, u come dey apply 'C'for caution

3)When one guy serious with u now and engage you(not minding wether it will end up in marriage) you will revert to no 1) above

This is the normal sequence for an average naija Chic,

DA DOCTOR SPEAKING!!!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ronkebp(f): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
A lady gat to be sharp, no like muguns, all in the name of 'love'. See this case now, the 'good girl' now would be at a loss if that mgbeke, of a guy, don't marry her. Because it is not the pregnancy that is the work, na when the pickin comes, well I pray for her though, God will help her and give her someone that will love her n the child.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
Still on still, on same page with u,

I abide by my dads word quoted in my previous post,
When i was growing, my dad dare not hear someone pregnant for you, HE WOULD GLADLY SAY YOU MARRY HER, after asking you if you had ever done 'it'with her before or not.

The fear of that alone made me very very careful,

So CONCLUSIVELY, THE GUY MUST MARRY HER, She is fertile at least
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by babaijesha: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
Da Doctor:

[b]Still on still, on same page with u,

I abide by my dads word quoted in my previous post,
When i was growing, my dad dare not hear someone pregnant for you, HE WOULD GLADLY SAY YOU MARRY HER, after asking you if you had ever done 'it'with her before or not.

The fear of that alone made me very very careful,

Thank you my sister jooo,

Poster - Enough of all these sharp sharp corner, you are sleeping with the poor girl and you dont love her, Family life don start be that, Shikena, Make the girl pack her load go the dude hse, If you really want someone you dont love, why dont you find a prostitute, at least nobody will remind you to use protection!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
@babijesha,, ur wellcome!!![/color]

(BRO) DA DOCTOR[color=#006600]
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by oohunt: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ Poster

First and foremost, I think you are talking about yourself.

Putting the previous posts into consideration, you need to think wisely about your decision on this matter. Your next step is totally up to you and how you want karma to dish out the repercussions of your behaviour.
No one knows tomorrow. What is love? How do know you will find someone you have feelings for tomorrow. What feelings were you having when you were getting to know her (and her family), going out with her and sleeping with her? I will advise you to go for a marraige counselling course, (seek advice from married people) understand what the package marraige is all about and then decide if this your "no feeling" is being wise or stupid.

Unless of course if your heart is somewhere else. Let me ask you, are you dating someone else?

Also remember - a part of YOU is growing inside her, many men out there would want to be in your place.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ypad: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
Marry the girl, he may not love her at first but later. I have seen where it happened. Wife material is what every man want. Open up to her, and finally pray for God's love.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by initstime: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2011
Wislet (f)
Nigeria

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her!
« #1 on: June 19, 2011, 10:54 AM »
If he was never interested in marrying her, then i don't think he should have slept wit her at all- talkless of gettin her pregnant. Was he chained?? Now dat de deed is done, well, let him go ahead and marry her. Men like him are praying for good, faithful, wife material ladies- and he has been given dat on a platter of gold. Yet he uses de excuse of 'I dont luv her'. Since he's looking too far, let him not be surprised dat the one he might 'fall in luv with' could become a thorn in his flesh. He had better think of his child first-who knows, he could fall in love with de girl later. By de way, most of our parents married dat way and loved later-and see how successful their marriages are.

Wiselet got the right response for ur friend, He should marry her straight.t wl be a successful marriage in the end.Else he will miss a jewel and end up regrating for life.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by NoQualms1(f): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2011
ABEG, ABEG, ABEG, abortion is a no-no. I'm not in support of abortion, it's first degree murder.
@OP, your friend should do what he's sure is best for him.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by wandyvirus(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2011
OP, i am in half your shoes. i am dating someone i was just fond of but my head kept on telling me that she is a good girl and a wife material. I have since listened to my head and conditioned my mind to stay with her. She is pretty,sexy and very intelligent. What else do i want? i know that if i ever lose her i'll be the loser.
So if you know she's the wife material please use your head! i have used mine. I buy her stuff that i know i like seeing in other girls,i sometimes ask her to make certain hairstyles that trips me in those girls i'm attracted to.i make sure that i make her into what i need exactly and the dividends are paying of.She's s loves me that i wonder where my good fortune came from.I know i'll be happy with her and i'm beginning to have serious feelings for her.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ak47mann(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
No Qualms:

ABEG, ABEG, ABEG, abortion is a no-no. I'm not in support of abortion, it's first degree murder.
@OP, your friend should do what he's sure is best for him.
NO qualms. I wonder how many kids you have out there 10?
abortion is not a good thing but needed look at Nigeria girls dey abort everyday visit all the general hospital in all 36 state you will find out that each hospital the junior doctors specialize in abortion and that's were they earn extra money! and still population is increasing.Why bringing kids to this world but you cant feed them send them to schools doesn't make sense that's why crime is very high in African countries.Were i come from we believe in living some inheritances for our children make sure they didn't lack anything an d they will pass it on to their own children with out family planning you are inviting troubles in the country cool
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by jice(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
He should come out of that "I don't love her charade" the love will grow if truely she is a virteous woman Just pray for him that he does not lose Diamond while searching for brass
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
violent has said it all.
i say don't marry her if he knows he won't be a good husband to her, but he has no choice but to be a good father to the child if/when she or he comes.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by wildman02: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2011
why did he sleep with her without her in the first place if she isnt good for marriage
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by whiteroses(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2011
who still gets pregnant in this year of contraceptives, injection, implant, coil, pill etc girls sharpen up jare lol
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Walewire(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
I thak God 4 u.cos if d lady &d baby ar nt alive.both ghost would av run u mad or sentence 2 dealth.guys neva propos a lady if u ar nt ready 4 it.if u refuse 2 lov her u ar an extinct
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nabbyx: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
he should marry the girl, because he was aware of the concequencies of sleeping with a woman without a condom. no other option
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by JazzMan16: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
I'm in the exact same situation and I gotta say, Its tough. I'm not sure what to do either so I asked an older friend of mine of her advice. What she told me was along the lines of this:

There is the obvious "right" answer of "You have to marry the girl and stay with her and raise the child", there is the obvious wrong answer of "You gotta do what is right for you and leave", , but then there are several shades of gray in between.

She further clarified that by telling me that I had to do whats best for everyone; the baby, my gf, and myself.

Even though it would be "right" to marry the girl, raise your child (which of course is your own flesh and blood), and guarantee it a fighting chance in this chaotic world, there is still an even larger picture to look at. Considering that you dont love this girl, its not going to be a loving environment for either of you. Small little arguments and fights are going to seem even worse or escalate without that inner voice whispering to you "Well, I love this girl so let me just end this petty argument and at least try it her way." Or even if you two dont argue, the "What Ifs" are going to come in to play. "What if I find someone I truly love?" "What if she knows I dont love her?" "What if the child realizes that we dont love each other?" "What if we grow to want completely different things in our lives?" That thought of "What If" is going to plague your mind for the rest of your life. Or even trigger the cause of a mistress or a divorce. Marriage wasnt meant to be for anyone with anyone. It was meant to be for that one certain person that you absolutely love and that absolutely loves you. That one person who wants your happiness more than they want their own. That one person you feel you cant live without. Spending everyday of your life with anyone else simply would not compare. As said above, it is possible to fall in love with someone after marrying them. And it is possible to raise your child and not live with its mother. Rather than concerning yourself about whether or not to stay with someone you love, be more concerned about doing what is best for your future daughter or son.

But like I said, I am in a similar situation too. Therefore I neither know the ending of this story nor do I know your friend's exact story. But I wish all three of them the best of luck and that they all find their own happiness.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by NoQualms1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
ak47mann:

abortion is not a good thing but needed look at Nigeria girls dey abort everyday visit all the general hospital in all 36 state you will find out that each hospital the junior doctors specialize in abortion and that's were they earn extra money! and still population is increasing.Why bringing kids to this world but you cant feed them send them to schools doesn't make sense that's why crime is very high in African countries.Were i come from we believe in living some inheritances for our children make sure they didn't lack anything an d they will pass it on to their own children with out family planning you are inviting troubles in the country cool

I don't understand u. Whatever happened to abstinence b4 marriage?
BTW, does it mean that you don't work WERE you come from? Just curious since you leave inheritances for your children. Must be a very dull place.
ak47mann:

I don't understand u. Whatever happened to abstinence b4 marriage?
BTW, does it mean that you don't work WERE you come from? Just curious since you leave inheritances for your children. Must be a very dull place.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by horny4u(f): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
"Looks Looksss Lookssss
The done as been deed" grin grin grin grin never a solution for an ungloved, free passage he dey sweet mi, lol
I will not advise anyone to marry someone they do not love as that will be patching a really bad tire and in the end na burst hin go still go burst.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by bright007(f): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2011
My advice:dis guy should drop his ego $ pride $ marry d girl.Atleast he ŵăš not unaware wen he ŵăš pourin d hot fertilizer on ťĥĕ eggs.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Kellymann: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
Iysayah, if you can see this, can I please get ur email? I have a situation like this too, I dont know if you can give me a bit of an insight. lemme know how to contact you.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Lax75(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ Poster

What if she is faking the pregnancy? Girls do this a lot. I know a girl who did this in order to manipulate her guy into marriage and it worked. But today, he resents her and they are separated because the foundation of their covenant wasn't love, it was deceit.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ssjalo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
why putting his dick in her v-sharp while he's not in love with her ?

by the way let him bear the cross
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Lynaminaj(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
bright007:

My advice:dis guy should drop his ego $ pride $ marry d girl.Atleast he ŵăš not unaware wen he ŵăš pourin d hot fertilizer on ťĥĕ eggs.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ETPower(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
Maybe your friend needs to tell the truth that he doesn't love her. This is use to both of them. If he put off to teel the truth to the girl, he may hurt her more grievous. And he has to tell the truth one day, so it is better to do earlier.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by AbdulazeezAfol2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wislet: If he was never interested in marrying her, then i don't think he should have slept wit her at all- talkless of gettin her pregnant. Was he chained?? Now dat de deed is done, well, let him go ahead and marry her. Men like him are praying for good, faithful, wife material ladies- and he has been given dat on a platter of gold. Yet he uses de excuse of 'I dont luv her'. Since he's looking too far, let him not be surprised dat the one he might 'fall in luv with' could become a thorn in his flesh. He had better think of his child first-who knows, he could fall in love with de girl later. By de way, most of our parents married dat way and loved later-and see how successful their marriages are.
dis is incredible, highliy ridiculous y did he in first place, its alie, he had interest ni jooshocked
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
@op how is Junior and Mama Junior? Junior shld abt 2years old
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Dubemkelly(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nemesis has caught up with him...I wonder why people don't understand d basis of r/ships,u don't date out of pity,alwaz be xpressive n don't waste d oda partner's godamn time,once u aint feeling it,make it open n let it be dan establishing wat u can't handle,since u don't love her,don't go in2 marriage buh u gonna be responsible 4 d product of ur mating which is d baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.