Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (15834 Views)

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2011
ak47mann:

Mr girls don't like condom if you are a guy and you are hot with money be careful they will pollute you or trap you.Do you know  one older girl dis virgin me when i was 13 and she never stop till i was 16 that age i didn't know anything about STD.as a cute young child women violated me that's an abuse i want to press charges  angry angry angry angry
, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2011
snthesis:

i beg to disagree- women/men know when sum1 really loves them, the problem is listening to your dreams rather facing facts.

all dat good girl thingy is a deliberate act - and thats was her game plan to hook da poor brotha wink
common game plans:
booty
great cooks
sluty
brainy
emotional imbalance,
massaging a guy's ego

d end product being to trap a poor dude

btw wats your game plan? kiss
really? just sharrap undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Iysayah(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2011
And kind of wondering why no one is celebrating Fathers Day! even on NAIRALAND angry angry
imagine the stress the young guy is going through now in becoming a FATHER, and it all ends up with the women  undecided
BEALTED FATHERS DAY TO ALL FATHERS IN NAIRALAND! wink
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ak47mann(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by GMcompere: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2011
Hey Poster, Tell your friend to see the film "why did i get married"

He should also learn the 20/80 rule. Judging from your post, your friend has an 80 and he wants to throw her out probably for a 20. The truth is its not easy for men to admit that a lady is a good wife material, and for your friend to have admitted this, then this girl in question must be a very decent l0ady. Its not east to meet a lady with an 80 in ones life time.

If he didn't love her why did he impregnated her in the first place? Your friend should look inwards and ask himself the kind of woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

What makes him not love her? is it her looks, habit or ??.  

Remember the 20/80 rule.

Poster good luck to you , oops  lipsrsealed I mean to your friend.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by snthesis(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

really? just sharrap undecided
did i hit a nerve grin grin grin

Iysayah:

And kind of wondering why no one is celebrating Fathers Day! even on NAIRALAND angry angry
imagine the stress the young guy is going through now in becoming a FATHER, and it all ends up with the women undecided
BEALTED FATHERS DAY TO ALL FATHERS IN NAIRALAND! wink
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY- CAN WE SLEEP NOW angry angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ozi24ever: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2011
y im go det touchlite d babe website wen im no say i no go marry am? d truth is dat, he has to accept & move on wit d marriage since he is considering their image. as long as she is a good girl, he will surely love her afterall loves develops, itt is neva an instant thing.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2011
ak47mann:

what!!! angry angry angry angry angry
watin!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Iysayah(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2011
snthesis:

did i hit a nerve grin grin grin
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY- CAN WE SLEEP NOW angry angry
LMAO, You got problems with it ? grin
ok HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!  lipsrsealed
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ak47mann(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

watin!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
don't try meoooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2011
ak47mann:

don't try meoooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
make you no provoke me o tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2011
Your friend is of the believe that he can only marry someone he loves. But here today, I want to tell your friend that he is wrong. He should marry someone who loves him. Her love is enough. His love will grow with time. Wife material, good girl and pregnancy even when you havent paid a bride price. WOW everything on a platter of gold, you silly friend is lucky.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Spyker: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2011
LeoMax:

Your friend is of the believe that he can only marry someone he loves. But here today, I want to tell your friend that he is wrong. He should marry someone who loves him. Her love is enough. His love will grow with time. Wife material, good girl and pregnancy even when you havent paid a bride price. WOW everything on a platter of gold, you silly friend is lucky.

I concur with you.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by omodapson(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
LeoMax:

What happens if the love does not grow. My advice, the guy should take responsibility for the pregnancy and it will do the lady a lot of good. If it happens that the guy marries her without loving, the lady will forever be a prisoner.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DeepSoul(f): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
snthesis:

i beg to disagree- women/men know when sum1 really loves them, the problem is listening to your dreams rather facing facts.

all dat good girl thingy is a deliberate act - and thats was her game plan to hook da poor brotha wink
common game plans:
booty
great cooks
sluty
brainy
emotional imbalance,
massaging a guy's ego

d end product being to trap a poor dude

btw wats your game plan? kiss

What are you begging to disagree?
Arent we saying the same thing??  grin

Btw, game plan for what?  
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DeepSoul(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
LeoMax:

That is the wrongest theory ever!! One person's love can never be "enough". This is the sort of thinking that puts so many people in trouble. Marriage isn't a joke. It isn't a gamble. It's forever. Marrying someone just because they cook and clean is not sustainable. You can get an excellent cook and housekeeper with the right amount of money.

Marriage should be based on those things that money can't buy - that inner peace and satisfaction that comes from knowing you're with The One.

{I'm beginning to sound a little corny, but it really is the truth!}
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by BB013(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Op advice to your friend, if he aint ready to father a child let him bounce.cos there isn't pity in love making.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by snthesis(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Deep Soul:

Btw, game plan for what? [/font][/color]
cool
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by HyeBits: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
Tell your friend that future is not today, but the time he looks back to evaluate how far it has been. Upright mother will definitely give you a family you will treasure for life and this will be your rallying point when your back is hardened. The problem with your friend is this, for having acknowledge she is a wife material, he has told himself the truth. Your friend should look inward, trying to carve his niche in what is at hand, those he looks outward are cosmetic mothers believe me. At the passage of time love fades and mature to look inward, the earlier he looks inward the better.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by MRBrownJ: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
thats what happen when desperate women do desperate moves to keep a man!
i guess she tried to "trap" that guy with a pregnancy. . . . . . . . i hope her plan dont backfire on her stoopid asss.

IMHO they should NOT get married! they have already made ONE mistake, no need to make a SECOND one!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
The Word of my dad long time ago,

'IF SHE IS GOOD TO BE LAYED, THEN BE SURE SHE IS FIT TO BE A WIFE'

Meaning, Once you are bold to impregnate her not minding love, bla bla bla, PLEASE GO AND MARRY HER.

We need no bastards
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Tasma: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
Sad situation. There are two sides to a coin though. Firstly the guy must be pretty messed up to be sleeping with a girl he has no long term plans for with no protection. How self destructive is that! Secondly how could the girl be okay with that situation even if she believed he loved her. That's like "okay I think guy loves me so I think I'm gonna have a baby for him, even though he hasn't discussed any plans of marriage with me and we haven't even talked about bringing up a child together". How self delusional is that!

They need to both grow up and face reality. It seems they both were acting based on their own personal interests and immediate self gratification. However now another persons life has been brought into their selfish soap opera. If she can still abort the child she should think of it and not bring into the world a child that will know no love and fatherly care.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by otokx(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
Indeed Da Doctor - there are already too many bastards.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
See us see wahala oh!!!

The guy wasnt afraid of AIDS and STD's but now he is afraid of Marriage,

Going , Going, GONE!!! HE MUST MARRY HER O!
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by olaeday(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
Body no be firewood naa,
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Roland17(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
if he knew he was not interested did he tell her formally? why did he sleep with her then, ur friend would do same thing to someone u think he loves, he just wants to taste and see, he is definitely not ready for any commitments.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ronkebp(f): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
What I don't understand is why will big guys n babes have sex without using any kind of protection, I don't know if we have to start " adult sex education. Dude, shey you no know say, condom dey, abi na d chick no know how to use birth control pills, ? Na wa, so, she is a good girl, u don't love her but you like sexing her, marry her or leave her, there is no other option.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by DaDoctor: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ronkebp, since dem born u, young or old, no lie o, arent you guilty of the same offense, someday, somewhere and sometime? No lies pls
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ronkebp(f): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
When I was young I thought as a child, now that am older, I think like a matured person.
Da Doctor:

@ronkebp, since dem born u, young or old, no lie o, arent you guilty of the same offense, someday, somewhere and sometime? No lies pls
when I was still doing all this " many many things" I was very conscious of not getting pregnant, so the guy know say, no condom - no show, I no fit shout!!! Strictly.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ronkebp(f): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
So to answer your question Doctor, Not guilty,
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ToniaLee(f): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
I was in this kind of predicament some years back ,just that i was not pregnant. my advice to the girl,never marry someone who does not love you cos it is equivalent to hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.