Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. (3951 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nikoooo: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello dear Community,

I am a 30 year old guy from Germany. I am in Lagos because of work for about 5 months now. So I met this girl 1 months ago and she told me she is 19. Her body looks very matured. So we exchanged numbers and met some few times. I invited her to Restaurants and bought her new iphone and a lot of nice things. I like her a lot. Her mum sells fish and she works with her mum.

So last week we had sex for the first time and since then had sex several times. Today she came to me and told me she only is 16 years old. I was shocked and told her I dont want to see her anymore and blocked her number on my phone. Please what should I do?

Is it even legal for a 30 year old to date a 16 year old in Nigeria? I am even scared for getting into trouble with the law now too. I still like her but dont knlw what to do now. Maybe you have an idea. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by airminem(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
angry My guy, you be pure naija guy(white=albino, yes we understand) Your typing sef fall your packaging.

16 years is underage in Nigeria.

but Nor dey lie here... Detectives full NAIRALAND

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Anigreat: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
shocked

The writing, choice of words and everything in the write up looks like how an average Nigeria guy write especially here on nairaland. So I am confused, when did Nigeria changed their name to Germany ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by advanceDNA: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Should we tell him??
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by posty56: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
white person indeed anyways if you are real, then fret not cause naija na lawless country, unlike there by now you would have been rotting in prison, "ignorance" they said "is not an excuse of the law".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Barbiturate(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Don't be afraid. Girls younger than her in Nigeria have gone far in sex, this doesn't mean that it is right to fvck girls below 18.

If you truly like her, then continue, but don't just fvck her, help her life and career.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by motymop: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Don't be a simp, a mumu.

The girl is a liar, she is trying to exhort and blackmail you.

Avoid those poor Nigerian girls, they will destroy your life.

Avoid women standing on the streets at the front of a bar or hotel, don't take them as your friend and girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nikoooo: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
I thought I can get help here when I found this forum. I don't know why I should say I am white and make up lies. Well it is no problem.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nikoooo: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Thanks to the people who believe me and are trying to give advice.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nikoooo: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
The reason why I asked if it is legal is because in Germany it is legal to date snd have sex with a 16 year old as long as you are not her teacher or something
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by silvoclaira: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

I am a 30 year old guy from Germany. I am in Lagos because of work for about 5 months now. So I met this girl 1 months ago and she told me she is 19. Her body looks very matured. So we exchanged numbers and met some few times. I invited her to Restaurants and bought her new iphone and a lot of nice things. I like her a lot. Her mum sells fish and she works with her mum.

So last week we had sex for the first time and since then had sex several times. Today she came to me and told me she only is 16 years old. I was shocked and told her I dont want to see her anymore and blocked her number on my phone. Please what should I do?

Is it even legal for a 30 year old to date a 16 year old in Nigeria? I am even scared for getting into trouble with the law now too. I still like her but dont knlw what to do now. Maybe you have an idea. Thanks.
Please, Don't take advantage of the poor girl from a poor home.

2 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by tayo60(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
U said her body looks matured, I was expecting to see 24-26 years but 16 years? She is probably lying about her age. Are you sure you are White? Cos your typing didn't say so. U be ajepako Niger guy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
The reason why I asked if it is legal is because in Germany it is legal to date snd have sex with a 16 year old as long as you are not her teacher or something
Another one from HK... grin

Nigerian men and cybercrime... Like 5 and 6... undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
airminem:
angry My guy, you be pure naija guy. Your typing sef fall your packaging.

16 years old for lagos, na 11 years old girl be her counterpart for Zamfara with plenty experience.

Nor dey lie for Nairaland... Detectives full here.

grin grin

Either he's a scammer, or ritualist, or an attention seeker...

4 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by motymop: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
tayo60:
U said her body looks matured, I was expecting to see 24-26 years but 16 years? She is probably lying about her age. Are you sure you are White? Cos your typing didn't say so. U be ajepako Niger guy!

Germans are not native English speakers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

I believe you're German, I can see how you capitalized "restaurant" as I speak German myself so I will advise you wink

Actually age of consent in Nigeria is supposed to be 18 years, but it isn't practical as most Northern states refused to adopt it due to their religion (Islam).

I think it's a good idea that you stopped her from coming to you, she shouldn't have lied and could get you into trouble.... Be safe.

4 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lol, op wan catch cruise grin grin grin
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by SenecaTheYonger: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
E get one line wey you use cast yourself but I will never tell you. I don’t want you to
become better at disguising .

Na werey you be finally cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Jeon(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

you created this moniker for just to blow lies.

1 Like

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
E get one line wey you use cast yourself but I will never tell you. I don’t want you to
become better at disguising .

Na werey you be finally cheesy grin

Her "mum" "sells" fish

I like her.

"Mum" is used by average Nigerian, a German may have used "Mother", Mama, or preferrably mom which is widely used.

If he hasn't been using mum in other rightups as a Nigerian it wouldn't catch his fancy to always use.

But Lo, he is a Nigerian....a laptop boy

6 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Lilsameey: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

Alaye, nah deport Dem deport you if you truely go Germany, Though Germans can speak English but you can still tell if a German speaks or types English.

2 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Her "mum" "sells" fish

I like her.

"Mum" is used by average Nigerian, a German may have used "Mother", Mama, or preferrably mom which is widely used.

If he hasn't been using mum in other rightups as a Nigerian it wouldn't catch his fancy to always use.

But Lo, he is a Nigerian....a laptop boy

That’s not even the line. But yeah
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by wiseone28: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op did you mean you are from East Yamany cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ah! People can lie sha! Chai Op, this award is for u. For being the Best liar of the month. Keep it up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
See this Osun state born scammer claiming German.
Germany kee u ther

3 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by khiaa(f): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

I don't know if you're white or not but I'll play along, but why was it necessary to tell us that you're white? I guess you understand your white privileges in that country.

No worries, if you are truly white the Nigerian laws will be changed to protect you, so go ahead and rape all of the underaged girls that pleases your eyes. The Dear Community will support you because the Dear community worships your white skin.

I hope this information will put your child raping ass at peace.

You're welcome in advance!!
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by CHoccolaTE: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op post picture of your hand next to your username if not na jobless scammer you be.

1 Like

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by graphicdesigns: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Okay.

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some of my works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by khiaa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Op post picture of your hand next to your username if not na jobless scammer you be.

Will it make any difference if he's white or black? He committed a crime and he should be arrested and charged accordingly.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by CHoccolaTE: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
khiaa:

Will it make any difference if he's white or black? He committed a crime and he should be arrested and charged accordingly.

I dont even believe the story is true.
Nairaland is full of kolomental attention seekers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

I dont even believe the story is true.
Nairaland is full of kolomental attention seekers.
Just pretend it's true and give him the advice he seeks like I did. grin
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Most of the guys here have psychotic issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.