Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. (3949 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Made in ogbomosho English... Germany kọ
Germany ni...

Afonja ...

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by gonkin(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

I am a 30 year old guy from Germany. I am in Lagos because of work for about 5 months now. So I met this girl 1 months ago and she told me she is 19. Her body looks very matured. So we exchanged numbers and met some few times. I invited her to Restaurants and bought her new iphone and a lot of nice things. I like her a lot. Her mum sells fish and she works with her mum.

So last week we had sex for the first time and since then had sex several times. Today she came to me and told me she only is 16 years old. I was shocked and told her I dont want to see her anymore and blocked her number on my phone. Please what should I do?

Is it even legal for a 30 year old to date a 16 year old in Nigeria? I am even scared for getting into trouble with the law now too. I still like her but dont knlw what to do now. Maybe you have an idea. Thanks.

You ain't gat the speech pattern of a dude from the outside so it's ain't no use faking it
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

I am a 30 year old guy from Germany. I am in Lagos because of work for about 5 months now. So I met this girl 1 months ago and she told me she is 19. Her body looks very matured. So we exchanged numbers and met some few times. I invited her to Restaurants and bought her new iphone and a lot of nice things. I like her a lot. Her mum sells fish and she works with her mum.

So last week we had sex for the first time and since then had sex several times. Today she came to me and told me she only is 16 years old. I was shocked and told her I dont want to see her anymore and blocked her number on my phone. Please what should I do?

Is it even legal for a 30 year old to date a 16 year old in Nigeria? I am even scared for getting into trouble with the law now too. I still like her but dont knlw what to do now. Maybe you have an idea. Thanks.

You don't give a crap stop pretending!!

You know fully well the justice system in Nigeria doesn't work like the west.

Many white men like yourself seek out young girls for sex tourism in 3rd world countries.

You know the deal, don't pretend.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by LILTJAY1: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Another useless bini fraudster sad

1 Like

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Another one from HK... grin

Nigerian men and cybercrime... Like 5 and 6... undecided

He is right about the age of consent in Germany. Stop disgracing Nigeria and stop dragging Nigerian men.

FYI Nairaland is the most popular forum in Africa. There are lots of foreigners reading what we say about ourselves. Stop defacing the country pls. undecided
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Nigga can’t even afford an iPhone for himself. Mother sucker said he bought one for a young folk. Lol,a white nigga typically from Abule Egba.
Boring shit!
“I blocked the girl and don’t want to see her anymore” still asking what should he do.
A white man don’t do shit like you packaged yourself to be one. Lmfao!
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Loewe:

He is right about the age of consent in Germany. Stop disgracing Nigeria and stop dragging Nigerian men.

FYI Nairaland is the most popular forum in Africa. There are lots of foreigners reading what we say about ourselves. Stop defacing the country pls. undecided
You honestly can't see that the op is a Nigerian scammer?

I'm not dragging Nigerian men... By doing crap like this, they disgrace themselves... The entire world hates Nigeria because of these men... Nigerians do too... The op intends to scam us, his countrymen and I shouldn't be upset?

I don't give a fu** about the handful of foreigners reading this... So because of their divine opinions, I should pretend the op is real and be nice?

1 Like

Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
You honestly can't see that the op is a Nigerian scammer?

I'm not dragging Nigerian men... By doing crap like this, they disgrace themselves... The entire world hates Nigeria because of these men... Nigerians do too... The op intends to scam us, his countrymen and I shouldn't be upset?

I don't give a fu** about the handful of foreigners reading this... So because of their divine opinions, I should pretend the op is real and be nice?

Pls how are you sure he is a scammer? How does coming online to confess underage sex equate to scam? I just don't see any correlation...

Either ways, don't be too expressive about what you aren't sure of cos I can see you're riding on your instincts rather than facts and it could get you into trouble in real life.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Loewe:

Pls how are you sure he is a scammer? How does coming online to confess underage sex equate to scam? I just don't see any correlation...

Either ways, don't be too expressive about what you aren't sure of cos I can see you're riding on your instincts rather than facts and it could get you into trouble in real life.
Are you his alternate account? undecided

Don't worry, I'm sure...

The op had to announce his race? I know several foreigners here who act Nigerian just to blend in...
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you his alternate account? undecided

Don't worry, I'm sure...

The op had to announce his race? I know several foreigners here who act Nigerian just to blend in...

Yea I am his alternative account. Do something about it.

Continue jumping into conclusions... kangaroo!
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Loewe:

Yea I am his alternative account. Do something about it.

Continue jumping into conclusions... kangaroo!
grin

Lol...

Or maybe you're in the same HK
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

Lol...

Or maybe you're in the same HK

Lol HK ko, Hong Kong ni. grin

I just didn't like the part where u accused Nigerian men of being scammers, come on, that was wrong

Also I speak and teach German language and I noticed he capitalized an improper noun, that's a feature of the language and it was on that premise that I gave him the benefit of the doubt and advised him. Also, age of consent in Germany is lower than that of Nigeria. If you had enough awareness, you'd have known better than to accuse him.... Just my own take.
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Loewe:

Lol HK ko, Hong Kong ni. grin

I just didn't like the part where u accused Nigerian men of being scammers, come on, that was wrong

Also I speak and teach German language and I noticed he capitalized an improper noun, that's a feature of the language and it was on that premise that I gave him the benefit of the doubt and advised him. Also, age of consent in Germany is lower than that of Nigeria. If you had enough awareness, you'd have known better than to accuse him.... Just my own take.
I use the word 'restaurant'' too... Doesn't mean anything...

Any one can know the age of consent in Germany...

And so many Nigerians speak German...

Everything about the Op screams, "fake"...
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I use the word 'restaurant'' too... Doesn't mean anything...

Any one can know the age of consent in Germany...

And so many Nigerians speak German...

Everything about the Op screams, "fake"...
@ the bolded, you too can join the bandwagon o. Come make I teach you lol... grin

Anyhow sha, just don't talk down on Nigerian men cos I know how hard men work to make it in this country.

You can accuse the OP all you want, who knows, you might be right after all cos not everyone has clear intentions.

Shalom...
Re: I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. by sorepco(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Its not a crime in Nigeria as 16 years old are getting married everyday....

Nikoooo:
Hello dear Community,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl / Kizz Daniel Grabs A Fan Yansh While Performing In Benin Republic (photos) / How To Unfukc My Life (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.