Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl (3941 Views)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Gistlobby: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
A pregnant 13 year old girl, known by her Facebook handle as Hayley Solomon, has openly sworn that her private parts won't rest until she gets herself an Iphone 12.

Also Video: See What 5 Men Did To This Lady In Public, for stealing iPhone 12.

Most of Facebook users has been condemning her for such utterance most especially regarding her age.

Watch her Videos here: https://flip.it/KG-4B7

1 Share

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by daddytime(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
God forbid bad thing....
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Fahdiga(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Majority of women are like this

5 Likes

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by silvoclaira: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
You will be prone to more dangerous abuses, rituals, kidnap, harrassment, STD. You are just a poor unfortunate child

BTW
On the frontpage yesterday, a female sex worker complained about the service she offered her client for 5k, and that the client has over used her pvssy and she is tired and not doing business again...

Dem nor dey tell persin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Shalommy(f): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Let her sell her vjay and buy the phone. Chaii
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by VeryWickedMan: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Too much fufu causes potbelly not pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by EmiDon11: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Let her sell her vjay and buy the phone. Chaii
i wanna ask question miss
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Shalommy(f): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
i wanna ask question miss
Go on
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by EmiDon11: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Go on
dont be annoyed, are you bis*x*al?
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Conveniently... Your mother is unlike the majority of women... undecided
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Shalommy(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
dont be annoyed, are you bis*x*al?
Chaii.. And why are you bothered?

1 Like

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by EmiDon11: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. And why are you bothered?
i just wanna know, because it seems as if u are the only female in this forum that is not bi
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Stallionhorse: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Conveniently... Your mother is unlike the majority of women... undecided
you little fish.. Where you not trained well??
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Stallionhorse: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice one.. In life you either fuccck hard or you work hard.. That's why the hookup industry is one of the highest paying behind affiliate marketing.
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by cayorday89(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
13 years? Her money will be complete by the time she clocks 35years, she will need to take a break to care for her child, spend larger part of the money she has in savings already, resume then the process repeats itself and another child comes in again age 15 till 35.
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Elporo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:

In Africa SA, Kenya, Cameroun, Liberia and NGR women undecided

Rwanda, Nambia, Botswana wink
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Gudvibes06: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Somebody still day chop beans cos of iPhone 6 ooo wise up little girl
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Rickmann: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gistlobby:
A pregnant 13 year old girl, known by her Facebook handle as Hayley Solomon, has openly sworn that her private parts won't rest until she gets herself an Iphone 12.

Also Video: See What 5 Men Did To This Lady In Public, for stealing iPhone 12.

Most of Facebook users has been condemning her for such utterance most especially regarding her age.

Watch her Videos here:

Jesu shocked
Just when I thought I had seen it all...
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Alapojames: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Minor bragging
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Emmanuel909090: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wrong parenting
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Nazgul: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
This was how girls were turning themselves into cheap whóres during the era of balckberry. Today I doubt if you'll find any blackberry phone in any phone outlet.

This little whóre is obviously ignorant of the word called advancement. As tech companies begins to advance, more and more phones that would make the iPhone 12 look like a touch light phone would flood the market

When that happens say like 7-10 years time, she'll look at her malnourished bastards and STD poverty riddled body and shake her head in shame cos the iPhone 12 she sold herself for wouldn't worth up to 10k by then.

In the meantime, she should enjoy her Hussle and I wish her a safe delivery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by abfelicity91: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na her fault? Almost all the women are into runs privately. Their pussy is their office..
Just as the boys are into yahoo.
All this thing no be new thing, if you no d do am, you suppose d see am for your area
Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by Karemarealty288(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your kpekus most have evaporated by the time iPhone15 will be unveiled......nekwa Pregnant Lizard.

Re: My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl by diogo23: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's how all of them think, they think through their pussy

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Surprises Girlfriend With A Portrait Her Cheating / +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / Called Of My Engagement And No Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.