Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily (3910 Views)

Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by marsman: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pele, Lion King.
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
marsman:
Pele, Lion King.
hi, tiger queen kiss
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by marsman: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
hi, tiger queen kiss
undecided
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrh

This forum have create more trouble. What kind of dirty and useless rubbish is this one high on?

Nairalander don dey expire...
looooooooooool Oga why I dey pretend like say u no like the story......

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
She came into my room yesterday night ,,,, my body just dey do me totori grin nd she was wet too ( great combo wink ) I told her to sit on the ring >>> she said no that she want to play her match quick make bet9ja no go reduce the odd cool
As a sharp coach , I arrange my player quickly
I bench my -----
Cloth
Boxer
Singlet
Wristwatch
Trouser
Nd unleashed my deadly strik3r cheesy she was like WoW ,are we playing match I laugh wickedly nd said No ooo ...
This 1 na training na sad my striker against ur goal post grin ,,, na so she sharp sharp off top, bra ,skirt nd all the bulletproof wey she dey wear for body nd she leave pant for me to off myself angry ......
I just dey look am like a cool nigga wey i be ,,, d next thing I notice be say my OSIMEN don dey jog for field cheesy na so I grin my face ,bend down on her nd use my TIGER teeth to tore her pant like we HYENAS dey fight for meat angry

She look at me like WTF, WTH ,WTS,WTG ,WHO grin ,, I no kana >>>> I just let my OSIMEN score like 2 goLs b4 we finished training cool ....
No pant for her to wear home ,,, as an ALPHA MALE wey I be I just tell her say anytime she dey come my house nd u know say u no fit off ur PATA no kuku wear anything o angry cause I no fit dey tear PATA with my teeth every time grin

I just give am 300 to buy another PATA nd 200 for transport cause DAT pant wey my teeth tear heh undecided if lion see am self dem go dey run for me .....

Did I do well grin
looooooooooool u use ur teeth tear pant na dat side off me
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
marsman:
Pele, Lion King.
u ladies wetin una dey find for here?
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by marsman: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
To read the lies

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
dem don wet for my tori grin
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
marsman:

To read the lies
shut up nd gimme ur phone number angry
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by marsman: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
shut up nd gimme ur phone number angry
First begger i will see with a choice.. grin nairaland no go kill person grin TFU

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Lawly: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
She came into my room yesterday night ,,,, my body just dey do me totori grin nd she was wet too ( great combo wink ) I told her to sit on the ring >>> she said no that she want to play her match quick make bet9ja no go reduce the odd cool
As a sharp coach , I arrange my player quickly
I bench my -----
Cloth
Boxer
Singlet
Wristwatch
Trouser
Nd unleashed my deadly strik3r cheesy she was like WoW ,are we playing match I laugh wickedly nd said No ooo ...
This 1 na training na sad my striker against ur goal post grin ,,, na so she sharp sharp off top, bra ,skirt nd all the bulletproof wey she dey wear for body nd she leave pant for me to off myself angry ......
I just dey look am like a cool nigga wey i be ,,, d next thing I notice be say my OSIMEN don dey jog for field cheesy na so I grin my face ,bend down on her nd use my TIGER teeth to tore her pant like we HYENAS dey fight for meat angry

She look at me like WTF, WTH ,WTS,WTG ,WHO grin ,, I no kana >>>> I just let my OSIMEN score like 2 goLs b4 we finished training cool ....
No pant for her to wear home ,,, as an ALPHA MALE wey I be I just tell her say anytime she dey come my house nd u know say u no fit off ur PATA no kuku wear anything o angry cause I no fit dey tear PATA with my teeth every time grin

I just give am 300 to buy another PATA nd 200 for transport cause DAT pant wey my teeth tear heh undecided if lion see am self dem go dey run for me .....

Did I do well grin

No you didn't do well. Repent for the kingdom of heaven is coming soon. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lawly:

No you didn't do well. Repent for the kingdom of heaven is coming soon. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling
which kingdom Abi " Condom grin
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Satan01:
ur future husband is a simp
nope.
My future hubby is an alpha male cool
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
nope.
My future hubby is an alpha male cool
ehn now ,, na u go turn am to SIMP grin
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by shantti(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Thank God say my future hubby no dey Nairaland.
God, I thank you. cheesy cool cheesy tongue

Rejoiceth not baby for I am on the site already
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
shut up for 1ce na angry

You shut up dirty piss of sh*t....
You lack public demeanor..... Behaving like an imbecïle who can't control his urge. If you like mention me, am hell bent ready for your bullsh*t today and tomorrow....
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool Oga why I dey pretend like say u no like the story......
Haba Senior what exactly would I like in this story? Anything interesting? This nothing but rubbish.
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Forget Twitter, nairaland be the sure plug!!!

Nairalandforever

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:

You shut up dirty piss of sh*t....
You lack public demeanor..... Behaving like an imbecïle who can't control his urge. If you like mention me, am hell bent ready for your bullsh*t today and tomorrow....
u're a cursed fellow , nobody send u come into d thread na angry Abi u dey craze ni angry angry
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
shantti:

Rejoiceth not baby for I am on the site already
my future hubby no no Nairaland sef tongue tongue
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:

Haba Senior what exactly would I like in this story? Anything interesting? This nothing but rubbish.
lol shebi na u waka enter romance section.... anything u see take am like dat
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
u're a cursed fellow , nobody send u come into d thread na angry Abi u dey craze ni angry angry

If I'm crazy then you must be very insane to restrict my right from opening a post or commenting on it.

I can comment what ever I want too, I don't give a dam about you. If you are the one that buy my phone come and collect it let me see. Rubbish!

I don't like causing trouble on Nairaland but for some reason you people would like to play on ones intelligence and that's the reason I have chosen you to be hypnotize. Told you am ever ready today and tomorrow! Just keep bringing the shot !
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
If I get time for that werey above me ehn angry

Nairaland go ban me
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
grin

Below is what I will also feast on this evening.
Old meat.. but she still dey game tho
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by benqo01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
How you go give her 300 naira to buy pant,ah u wicked o dah money small na
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Parks vehicle grin

where u wan park that old honda civic?
abeg park the vehicle inbetween the gutter grin

What a bombshell smiley
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
benqo01:
How you go give her 300 naira to buy pant,ah u wicked o dah money small na
how much be pant for ur area
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by ihetech556677: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2022
okay i see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!! See What Yahoo Boy Did To Street Hawker In Traffic / 21 Habits That Keep You Poor. / Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.