Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) (53170 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

But men marry their grad daughter age mate all the time

Where is the outrage
they are also agbayas.this is not a question of gender.na t poverty prevalent among Nigerian youths wey them dey capitalise on

If to say that 24 year old boy get job or buisnness wey dey provide am good standard of living, you think say he go near that grandma?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Story for the gods. Many whites look younger and stronger. Do you know how old Trump and Biden are compared to Tinubu and Bubu?
MrBrownJay1:
thats the ONLY option available to them...its not like there is any other way to have children available to them.

she is white and she aint like us black people who dont crack!

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Candidlady:
What would ihave done if this dude were to be by brother?

(Still thinking)

Me I can't even think straight!
The only thoughts I have is.baaad thoughts
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by JayPeeOham: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
The guy must be old at heart
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Elsueno: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
No amount of money would let me marry Someone this old... omoh, only love

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lamasta:
Local man is weak o
Wallahi
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Geeman2006: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whatever it is. Everyone deserves to be happy in their own way. Who am I to judge.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Kutunban: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Commendable

Though this is fake love , it's all for the money and care received by him from the ancestor

BUT

The older the better, you don't stress yourself over anything, no fear that someone is cheating on you, you received the best form and unconditional love and respect. And even if she cheats, is that supposed to be your
business? No, your business is the money. Kudos to the young man for being so lucky to have ancestor as a wife.

But I can't imagine my dicccck entering that wrinkle and wane pussssy, I can't imagine it, and I don't want to imagine it, because if I do, I am gonna puke seriously.

grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Bridget95(f): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blesings:
The woman looks too old for 61
she is probably too old due to her wayward lifestyle
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by brightovio007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Africans and documents
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Killerbag36: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI don HAMMER RUBBERZ

real matters on top real MATTERZ

if U NO, U NO

BUT if u check am WELL d WOMAN go still SWEET to NACK...

AMABOBI enjoy ur MONEY... na ur RUBBERZ to up town..

WTF MAN

Bro b4 u load kala nd say wtf embarassed

Abeg its abobby not AMABOBBI we de vex say our language don cast
No still de destroy the spelling freakybanboy
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by SirZeek(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
The story of this woman broke out on the internet last year.
She was 82 and the guy 34. She died barely 3 days after their wedding leaving her multi million dollars fortune for guy as inheritance

4 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by CHoccolaTE: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
A lot of their pictures are edited and blurred so that the woman's wrinkles will not show too much.

Very sad something. I sure say na the guy blur those pictures. If he no want make people know say she get wrinkles then why did he decide to date a 97yr old woman?!Werey lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Geeman2006:
Whatever it is. Everyone deserves to be happy in their own way. Who am I to judge.
No.one.is.judging the right to love and had romantic feelings irrespective of age difference!

It is the statement that a second younger woman been brought into the mix in the name of having a child that is a turn off
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
SirZeek:
She was 82 and the guy 34. She died barely 3 days after their wedding leaving her multi million dollars fortune for guy as inheritance
Haaaaaaaaa!

Are you for real
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by lastchild: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
This woman is upto 80 years old
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by CHoccolaTE: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
SirZeek:

Nobody can convince me otherwise, Na the guy kill am.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by gaddafe(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
OMG! Jesus was a woman!!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Nobody can convince me otherwise, Na the guy kill am.
Na very easy thing for the guy nah
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by casppyjay: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Killerbag36:

Bro b4 u load kala nd say wtf embarassed

Abeg its abobby not AMABOBBI we de vex say our language don cast
No still de destroy the spelling freakybanboy
lol everybody na bagger online until day of reckoning for vahalla when Odin go judge and condemn via throwing dem OVB

Lol smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by RoyalMeadow(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
A lot of their pictures are edited and blurred so that the woman's wrinkles will not show too much.

Very sad something. I sure say na the guy blur those pictures. If he no want make people know say she get wrinkles then why did he decide to date a 97yr old woman?!Werey lazy youth.

The way you guys are overestimating her age is funny ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by casppyjay: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
SirZeek:
get me the link asap

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beyond the age thing, she needs some nutrition.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by muheeb01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Which kind wahala be this....
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by geokay777(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Explorers:
A 61-year-old grandma and her new husband, 24, have announced that they're planning to have their first child together through surrogacy despite their 37-year age gap.

Quran McCain and his wife, Cheryl McGregor, from Rome, Georgia, first met years back while they were both worked in the fast food chain Dairy Queen.

But romantic feelings didn't blossom until much later. They lost contact but reconnected in 2020 when caretaker Quran saw Cheryl working as a cashier at a convenience store.

Sparks instantly flew between the pair and they started dating.

They got married last year, and now, they are ready to expand their family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10398973/Couple-37-year-age-gap-announces-planning-child-surrogacy.html?ito=social-facebook
He need to look old for him to be at par wt her. Miracle of love, they started looking alike sef. Smh
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Nunu127: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Snnsns

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by psalmz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Justice4Toto:
The woman must be very rich
this your moniker self

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Kutunban: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fashionista01:
The guy looks 34 and the woman looks 81.

Smart guess, thought of that too.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Olayetan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sure she was a IndecentStar....

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by omotoyiwa(f): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
I yam not understanding.,...as in

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Explorers:
A 61-year-old grandma and her new husband, 24, have announced that they're planning to have their first child together through surrogacy despite their 37-year age gap.

Quran McCain and his wife, Cheryl McGregor, from Rome, Georgia, first met years back while they were both worked in the fast food chain Dairy Queen.

But romantic feelings didn't blossom until much later. They lost contact but reconnected in 2020 when caretaker Quran saw Cheryl working as a cashier at a convenience store.

Sparks instantly flew between the pair and they started dating.

They got married last year, and now, they are ready to expand their family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10398973/Couple-37-year-age-gap-announces-planning-child-surrogacy.html?ito=social-facebook
It is the grandma in her bikini for me.... grin grin grin chai nothing wey greener pastures abroad no go cause...

I hope this one is using lube for the other room, because grandma's piston and rings go don dey comot smoke for engine by now lipsrsealed

Uwa nke a sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.