Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) (53172 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Hathor5(f): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2022
SirZeek:
The story of this woman broke out on the internet last year.
She was 82 and the guy 34. She died barely 3 days after their wedding leaving her multi million dollars fortune for guy as inheritance

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by rockcitie: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats the ONLY option available to them...its not like there is any other way to have children available to them.

she is white and she aint like us black people who dont crack!

Even Queen Elizabeth that is in her 90's does not look this old & wrinkled.

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:49am On Jan 16, 2022
SirZeek:
The story of this woman broke out on the internet last year.
She was 82 and the guy 34. She died barely 3 days after their wedding leaving her multi million dollars fortune for guy as inheritance

Are you serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:52am On Jan 16, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Nobody can convince me otherwise, Na the guy kill am.

grin grin it reminds me of the statement Ariana made in Barbie's The Island Princess where she said, "Sunday we were wed and Wednesday he was dead"

And immediately I saw that post, and that the woman died three days after the wedding I just remembered that line from yeas back. cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:43am On Jan 16, 2022
She's too old to be just 61..
Habbaaa.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by faceland: 2:47am On Jan 16, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Wtf, dude is probably after her life insurance

I fear that guy o.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Just remember that all of us will get old.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 4:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:

Nice one

Commendable

Though this is fake love , it's all for the money and care received by him from the ancestor
BUT

The older the better, you don't stress yourself over anything, no fear that someone is cheating on you, you received the best form and unconditional love and respect. And even if she cheats, is that supposed to be your
business? No, your business is the money. Kudos to the young man for being so lucky to have ancestor as a wife.

But I can't imagine my dicccck entering that wrinkle and wane pussssy, I can't imagine it, and I don't want to imagine it, because if I do, I am gonna puke seriously.

What money are you yakking about?
Didn't you read where it said the granny is a cashier at a convenience store?
Before that, the couple were colleagues at a dead end job.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by SaturnNick(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Blesings:
The woman looks too old for 61
Yeah
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by CHoccolaTE: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

grin grin it reminds me of the statement Ariana made in Barbie's The Island Princess where she said, "Sunday we were wed and Wednesday he was dead"

And immediately I saw that post, and that the woman died three days after the wedding I just remembered that line from yeas back. cheesy

That poor old woman, sad
Only god knows what he did to her.

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Boogyman557: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Killerbag36:

Bro b4 u load kala nd say wtf embarassed
Abeg its abobby not AMABOBBI we de vex say our language don cast No still de destroy the spelling freakybanboy
Holly Gram cool

PIKIN wey know how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND..

abobby and amabobi ain't SAME...

if u no be STREET

no CAT WALK 4 MY UNIFORM ooo

b4 KALA go JAM PESIN left leg by MISTAKE...

U hear people SHOUT ABOBBY YEEEEEE

U STILL hear AMABOBI YEEEEEE..

GUY AND DIS MY GUY na 2 different CAPINZ..

WTF MAN

Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Boogyman557: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2022
jaxxy:

I don’t think the woman is rich. She worked as a cashier in a conviniece store.
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI u know how many YEARS dat BANI don de WORK 4 der...

Dat BANI don SAVE enough RUBBERZ...

SEE her AGE na

D BANI don SAVE better MONEY. better RUBBERZ..

AMABOBI D MANCHI...

if u no COME, u no go NO and if Dem no tell u self, u no go fit SEEM

WTF MAN
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by aidameoryou: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol, see this one, u no Sabi oyinbo life.. someone this old can be so rich with life insurance and plenty of assets, cos she is now old and feeling bored,she could just decide to work or be normal just to kill boredom..guy seems u don't know how these whites think...you think say them be like we Africans wey go de too carry everything for head...dude that woman is fucking rich.

Crap
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by optimusprime2(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nigerian men would be so envious... The dude looks like a Nigerian sef... undecided

On behalf of all Nigerian men, we hereby strongly affirm that, the man is not associated to us in any way imaginable or possible.

Maybe he looks Ghanaian grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Nmezor:
Wow,she must be rich
No, she's not.
1. They met while both working at the Mr Biggs in their village. Rich women don't serve food at Mr Biggs.
2. She has seven children. Rich women don't do that either.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Elmander1983(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2022
61 and she's looking all fvcked up? Damn nigga... Don't want to think deep...
Explorers:
Wedding.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Honestly this looks irritating, can't imagine myself putting my d!ck in her pussssy......Not even in my dream.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Netmuch(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2022
No be juju be that...
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by illegal7(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:
What would ihave done if this dude were to be by brother?

(Still thinking)

You might have already started placing demands for things and things base on in-law rights
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Bigchristo: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats the ONLY option available to them...its not like there is any other way to have children available to them.

she is white and she aint like us black people who dont crack!
You’re not saying the truth, Only the weather abroad can make you look twice younger than your age, that woman is more than that age
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by pacespot(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
It was reported in the news recently that this woman died, some were accusing this guy of killing her because of her wealth. So it was a fake news shocked
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by TuFab(f): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Blesings:
The woman looks too old for 61
She looks 98.
My grandma who is 92 looks way younger.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2022
JuanDeDios:

No, she's not.
1. They met while both working at the Mr Biggs in their village. Rich women don't serve food at Mr Biggs.
2. She has seven children. Rich women don't do that either.
Hmmm, thatz true...then I really wonder wat the attraction is ...
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2022
I love them on tiktok
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
samuelson06:
It's repulsive. How can I ever have erection with this woman?
Whenever y'all see stories you don't understand or can't relate to, y'all keep incorporating yourself in their shoes, you are not him and you will never be him and sadly it's not about you, he's happy, wish I could say the same for you
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Killerbag36: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

PIKIN wey know how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND..

abobby and amabobi ain't SAME...

if u no be STREET

no CAT WALK 4 MY UNIFORM ooo

b4 KALA go JAM PESIN left leg by MISTAKE...

U hear people SHOUT ABOBBY YEEEEEE

U STILL hear AMABOBI YEEEEEE..

GUY AND DIS MY GUY na 2 different CAPINZ..

WTF MAN

grin grin i shall like ur wordings oo bt to me sha na senila tested de work u sha nd u know say u no do anything u no know anything lol na 4 nairaland.com u b cultist cry
I use God beg u atleast respect the spellings na which one it AMABOBI very soon now u go say amasuperman or amazon lol bro lol u know say there's noting like AMABOBI only wating we get na abobby so calm down
Bro u know street slangs pass I greet u sha undecided tongue

Continue me i sha know say hand Go torch u soon sha
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Boogyman557: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Killerbag36:

grin grin i shall like ur wordings oo bt to me sha na senila tested de work u sha nd u know say u no do anything u no know anything lol na 4 nairaland.com u b cultist cry
I use God beg u atleast respect the spellings na which one it AMABOBI very soon now u go say amasuperman or amazon lol bro lol u know say there's noting like AMABOBI only wating we get na abobby so calm down
Bro u know street slangs pass I greet u sha undecided tongue

Continue me i sha know say hand Go torch u soon sha
Holly Gram cool I RESPECT ur CAPRISUN

but I no de SURE sey u grow 4 Port Harcourt or live der..

abobby or Abobbi or abobi or abbobi
or abobbi or abobby

is STILL SAME tin bro

STREET have der own ways of SPELLING since DAY 1

we have DJ obi and we have DJ obbi and we have DJ obbii and we have DJ oobi

D only difference b sey some don blow while some still de try make am..

same as DJ abobi, DJ abbobi, DJ abboby and so ON..

I don't watch movies my man...

SELINA TESTED is not up to 7yrs nor 4yrs

does ar PORT HARCOURT STREET SLANGS I use here all d Time and a Port Harcourt son or Port Harcourt brought up can easily RELATE to Dem..

me na real OKOMBO TESTED..

WTF MAN
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Owologbo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:

Nice one

Commendable

Though this is fake love , it's all for the money and care received by him from the ancestor

BUT

The older the better, you don't stress yourself over anything, no fear that someone is cheating on you, you received the best form and unconditional love and respect. And even if she cheats, is that supposed to be your
business? No, your business is the money. Kudos to the young man for being so lucky to have ancestor as a wife.

But I can't imagine my dicccck entering that wrinkle and wane pussssy, I can't imagine it, and I don't want to imagine it, because if I do, I am gonna puke seriously.
The lady looks older than her age though.
61 years come be like 100 years plus.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Macolapablo: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
I thought as much when I saw the headline..
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Explorers:

Sparks instantly flew between the pair and they started dating.

That's kinda funny... but hey, what do i know grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) by Shollez(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one

Commendable

BUT

But I can't imagine my dicccck entering that wrinkle and wane pussssy, I can't imagine it, and I don't want to imagine it, because if I do, I am gonna puke seriously

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58