Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney (2655 Views)

A fake redpiller That Can't Handle Rejection / I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
if be you wey dey try get small small money to feed from Nairaland, I will shut up, no be now wey u dey form hard actor , I am not all.those people u mentioned o, I will put u in very good wahala of you cross my path chibudollar make noise pass you and he is presently in the cell cooling off since 10th, you can check his profile to confirm, I swear your own will be worst.

Lol grin grin grin grin
Nairaland don't feed me.... Have you ever seen me advertising any product... The only buisness I once did with Nairaland was when I did Stingy Men Association ID for people here. This year would be 2 years I did that. Since then I have never did anything monetary with anybody here. You can pay lala to help you and push it to the front page to ask weather I have done any monetary with any one apart from that.

Unfortunate idiot.... You thought I eat from Nairaland. This have shown how dummy and idiot you could be.... I don't mean to brag but am doing well. A front end web developer, graphics designer, UX designer what more do I need here?

Satan you don't have any shit to hold me here. You thought I am those people who would be bragging with dirty past oh no you got me wrong. My record on Nairaland is cleaner than your dirty boxer.

So Satan I will be patiently waiting for your next dig, probably you get and find something better when you try next. Ah told you am hell bent on dealing with you today and tomorrow... Cyber bulling is one of my good side and I got you covered fowl.

I'm waiting for the next reply..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Note: You can shut others but you can't shut me... Last last na you go tire Japa.... Let's keep the ball rolling.... It seems you have dug everything about me and you are ashamed that I never own to your falsifying proofs. Seems you are likely losing this game Satan... grin grin cheesy
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
I never even start with u, u don dey write text book. You are too weak and I no dey follow weaklings talk. I thought you get better Skor for head

Fireeee !!!
The idiot who was bragging how he silent everyone is about to be silent by me.. grin grin grin grin
Fireeee by fire... If you don't know just know it.

Why won't I write, because I have nothing to hide. Only guilty people say less because they are afraid of been rooted out... But clear person say everything to show that he gat nothing to hold him back and that's me..

Next time don't cross my lane again.... Let me not catch you... I don't have to check your profile to dig anything but I am warning you, I am your dead end so just avoid me....

..... I'm hell bent ready to face you today and tomorrow..... Next punchline!!! grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
if be you wey dey try get small small money to feed from Nairaland, I will shut up, no be now wey u dey form hard actor , I am not all.those people u mentioned o, I will put u in very good wahala of you cross my path chibudollar make noise pass you and he is presently in the cell cooling off since 10th, you can check his profile to confirm, I swear your own will be worst.

Lol,
This small boy try to shut up sometimes
Chibudollar is now using another moniker to avoid your madness. That you didn't even know your mental situation is laughable

@Gaius01
This fool is just a troll period.
Apart from the defamatory posts he will be up to to kill your image there is nothing more he can do other call you armed robber and gay scammer every other day.

If you do business on nairaland and have your contact and stuff lying around just leave the idiot be

Apart from that his treats are perfectly harmless. The guy is a submissive... a sex pervert who loves being humiliated by women and it kills him inside.
What he does to compensate is come to nairaland to bully others.

If you wanna understand what I am saying look at the image below where he quotes my comment and calls the mods bastards with so much authority you would think he fears nothing but if you check well he has carefully removed a letter from the names of each of the two modes i mentioned

This guy na pervert and scammer wey dey make mouth so.

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
I never even start with u, u don dey write text book. You are too weak and I no dey follow [size=8pt][/size]weaklings talk. I thought you get better Skor for head. Your time fit commit suicide like sulele04 nearly did

See as coward like you dey find excuse to chicken out because you only fight the weak and those standing between and your love like me grin grin grin

You love Khiaa and Sisterfire abi? But na only BigCowHorn time them get so you think Bigcowhorn is the key to their hearts grin grin grin
They are both strong women who you feel will do you well as a submissive... beat you, spit, sh.it and pee on you well well shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mugu, they are not into that sh.it

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
SATAN1ST:
those bastards mods u call know me, you are wasting your time calling mods for me, u don tire abi, the bad thing be say u never even see anything yet cheesy cheesy cool cool cool

Wait are you talking about all the mods on nairaland including farano and Rocktation i mentioned earlier?
Maybe it's Myndd44 Dominque and lalasticlala you are talking about na you know

SATAN1ST:
I never even start with u, u don dey write text book. You are too weak and I no dey follow [size=8pt][/size]weaklings talk. I thought you get better Skor for head. Your time fit commit suicide like sulele04 nearly did

This your current alternate moniker is not up to one day-old but you've already threatened and bullied several NLanders.
Sad. cry cry cry cry

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Lol,
This small boy try to shut up sometimes
Chibudollar is now using another moniker to avoid your madness. That you didn't even know your mental situation is laughable

@Gaius01
This fool is just a troll period.
Apart from the defamatory posts he will be up to to kill your image there is nothing more he can do other call you armed robber and gay scammer every other day.

If you do business on nairaland and have your contact and stuff lying around just leave the idiot be

Apart from that his treats are perfectly harmless. The guy is a submissive... a sex pervert who loves being humiliated by women and it kills him inside.
What he does to compensate is come to nairaland to bully others.

If you wanna understand what I am saying look at the image below where he quotes my comment and calls the mods with so much authority you will think he fears nothing but if you check well he has carefully removed a letter from the names of each of the two modes i mentioned

This guy na pervert and scammer wey dey make mouth so.
Lol thank you for pulling his kinds out....
I really appreciate your work. These guys are the imbecïle destroying the good vibes Nairaland has.

On a serious note I don't do any buisness on Nairaland, I just come here to read news and catch cruise nothing much. So if it is about that aspect he can do what he likes, I don't eat on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 3:55am On Jan 16, 2022
SATAN1ST:
you now have my attention, you are followed cool
see as the guy cast below
gaius01:
09084127646 etisalat senior show love abeg even if it's just an 100 naira airtime.

You know what can we chat on WhatsApp, there is my digits Sir 09084127646 or check my Facebook name Gaius Isa'ac,or any other way I can get across across you. my email is gaiusisaac9@gmail. com

Gaius Isaac your matter don cast grin
Your story go make nairaland front-page soon and Bigcowhorn can't save you as he has this to say below
Bigcowhorn:

But be aware i lose some fights. But that's only because the people I'm trying to protect post their details online, that's basically giving your enemy fuel and fire to bomb you. It's what i keep warning you about
grin grin grin
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2022
cool
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2022
SATANI5T:
What can 3k do for you , girls only

gaius01 see this moniker was created less than 1 hour ago by the same jobless pervert disturbing us all
It's yet another alternate of his main moniker SATANIST which has been banned

He replaced the second letter 's' in that S A T A N I S T with the number 5 to get this alternate moniker SATANI5T

It's what he will likely do with your moniker then open defamatory post about you with your details. It's why i advised you to walk a way
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

Your story go make nairaland front-page soon and Bigcowhorn can't save you as he has this to say below

grin grin grin

SATANIST na Ogun go kee you there if you no leave Nairlanders in peace

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

gaius01 see this moniker was created less than 1 hour ago by the same jobless pervert disturbing us all
It's yet another alternate of his main moniker SATANIST which has been banned

He replaced the second letter 's' in that S A T A N I S T with the number 5 to get this alternate moniker SATANI5T

It's what he will likely do with your moniker then open defamatory post about you with your details. It's why i advised you to walk a way

Thank you for the heads up. I think I will just walk away. I have reported his SATANIST account.
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by ruggedboy01: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

grin grin grin

You're a mad she male, all you do is bully people online because you are jobless and frustrated in life. See how you go about digging people's comments like your life depends on it, is just a matter of time hand go touch you

1 Like

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by RichLunatic: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

grin grin grin
gaius01 is too weak for me, I even saw his pics. If I follow am up, he go commit suicide. I don free am
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by RichLunatic: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2022
ruggedboy01:

You're a mad she male, all you do is bully people online because you are jobless and frustrated in life. See how you go about digging people's comments like your life depends on it, is just a matter of time hand go touch you
na my preek go touch your mama grin
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2022
gaius01:

Thank you for the heads up. I think I will just walk away. I have reported his SATANIST account.

If he mentions or defames you unnecessarily just report it

1. Click the report button
2. Chose rule 2 and rule 19 and rest.

You may call the mods if you wish but not all the time

farano and Rocktation are restricted to Romance section
But Myndd44 Dominque and lalasticlala are supermods meaning they can operate in any section
Seun too

The thing you must understand is the mods are not paid and so moderate at their free time. That Satan troll on the other hand is totally jobless with mama to feed, cloth, and house him.
Thus he lives on nairaland while we don't.

Be patient with the mods
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
gaius01 is too weak for me, I even saw his pics. If I follow am up, he go commit suicide. I don free am
same here boss.
Gauis01 bye wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2022
ruggedboy01:

I can really see how your village people are working full time and giving themselves no rest so as to ensure you're dead by my hands.
But you still try to avoid me by all costs, you never replied my pm, you didn't Contact my number even after I posted it several times
You're a shameless coward.
Oponu you go collect soon
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
yeah the guy is too weak, nothing has been done to him and he was already sounding pathetic, imagine if I post those him pics plus him business and spam the whole Nairaland. Na suicide he go commit na grin cheesy cheesy.
The only person I want to see hang himself na bigcowhorn and if them born am well make he post him location or number and I will strangle or drown him myself cool cool cool

I dey 1005
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
yeah the guy is too weak, nothing has been done to him and he was already sounding pathetic, imagine if I post those him pics plus him business and spam the whole Nairaland. Na suicide he go commit na grin cheesy cheesy.
The only person I want to see hang himself na bigcowhorn and if them born am well make he post him location or number and I will strangle or drown him myself cool cool cool
so far the only details my military intelligence team has brought me so far is that Bigcowhorn's real name is Kalu from Imo state but stay in Lagos.
We're still working on providing more information about him, just give us time.
As for that ruggedboy01 I can see he's just a kid who graduated from Nekede polytechnic in Imo state enjoys our attention and laughs and roll over the bed with the Android phone mummy bought for him.
If I take up his matter he will regret coming across this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
that is where I live and I don't hide it. If them born u well drop your number cool

Oh, 1005 where? Can you tell?

Here is my number... 01-5563755
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
ruggedboy01 is frustrated, he just dey look for who go end him miserable life so that he him blood go dey the person head. If I get am na to dumb am inside cage filled with ants so that him blood go dey the ants head.
But that bigcowhorn armrobber child molester and homosexual I will gladly soil my hands with his smelling blood

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by ruggedboy01: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
I can really see how your village people are working full time and giving themselves no rest so as to ensure you're dead by my hands.
But you still try to avoid me by all costs, you never replied my pm, you didn't Contact my number even after I posted it several times
You're a shameless coward.
Oponu you go collect soon

fool which pm, you are very stupid for this comment... I dare you to post a screenshot as a prove. The day you'll drop your WhatsApp number will be the day/week you gonna be crushed. I am monitoring you while I keep cool. My mama once told me brutality is never the way to win a battle, therefore I will give you a painful slow death when my hand touch you. in your next life, you'll troll no more
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by graphicdesigns: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wow funny

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
ruggedboy01:

fool which pm, you are very stupid for this comment... I dare you to post a screenshot as a prove. The day you'll drop your WhatsApp number will be the day/week you gonna be crushed. I am monitoring you while I keep cool. My mama once told me brutality is never the way to win a battle, therefore I will give you a painful slow death when my hand touch you. in your next life, you'll troll no more
E dey sweet like this to dey make mouth for nairaland.
my number is in my profile in the other account and I dared you to message me up but as a coward you ran off.
oya if Dem born your papa well.
message or flash this number and less than 24 hours your dead body would be displayed on nairaland front-page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Remain Friends With This Girl Without Feeling A Thing For Her? / Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Shares Screenshots Of The Conversation He Had With / Man Filmed Giving A Woman Head By The Side Of A Busy Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.