Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney (2638 Views)

A fake redpiller That Can't Handle Rejection / I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
RichLunatic:
bastard leave that drfunmi and face me, if them born u and your mama well take a screenshot of your WhatsApp number and show here ma destroy u
you see that bastard?
unless he deactivates that account he'll never know peace on this forum as long as I'm alive.
I don free the big for nothing fool bigcowhorn.
na that Bastard Nekede half baked graduate who calls himself ruggedboy01.
you see him matter I swear e go make front-page
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
don't involve yourself in this cos you don't know how it started.
I won't warn you again
cheesy idiot I almost believed your stupid post when you said bigcowhorn scammed you then I was Also wondering why won't the idiot post evidence of being scammed

1 Like

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy bigcowhorn pls can the mods see the email the idiot satan1st used to register I wanna confam something
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy idiot
I'll pretend as if I didn't see this
I almost believed your stupid post when you said bigcowhorn scammed you then I was Also wondering why won't the idiot post evidence of being scammed
so even when ilegendd and Sisterfire later brought evidences of bigcowhorn scamming them you're still this dumb?
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy bigcowhorn pls can the mods see the email the idiot satan1st used to register I wanna confam something
forget email, I dey hack people mail accounts take register my plenty monikers.
my WhatsApp no dey active but if e sure for you say you dt ready for this then flash or call this number.
Bastard
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee you posted this and later deleted it, you forgot that I have the power to resurrect deleted threads on this forum.
just created this new account on nairaland so I can be
able to ask for advice and post this .
Have been staying with my uncle in Lagos working for more
than 10 months and living perfectly fine with him alone most
times because the wife do goes to her school she still doing
her N.C.E programs Each time she comes home we do relate
normally.Everything seems fine though the wife school are on
holiday now so she stays at home mostly and she is heavily
pregnant
There is this girl my uncle wife sister ( around 16 or 17
years old) she does come to stay with my uncle wife now
because my uncle wife is pregnant so she needs someone to
assist her since she has come the girl relates normally with
me before not until the day my uncle and his wife weren't
around I thought I would be the only one to stay home
that night until the girl came from church that evening and
said she came from church that my uncle and the wife
aren't coming that day.. ......though my uncle has called
previously that he isn't coming ...I stayed indoor that evening
from Around 8pm till 12 the girl I think is dating one of
our streets guys because I was just peeping out from the
window in the room seeing her discuss with a guy throughout
that night till 1:00 in the midnight that she came in to
sleep.
While she slept on a couch in the sitting room I was in the
room sleeping I didn't know the devil that came into me I
moved to where she slept and tried rubbing her body
,pressing her boobs I thought she was pretending to be
asleep that she should have felt my hand since I was
rubbing not until she shouted at me that "Are you mad? I
tried second time to seduce her to no avail so she got
angry and locked herself in my uncles room and slept till in
the morning there......my uncle quickly came back with his
wife the second day there saw her come out of their room
Now if I do little mistake my uncle just behaves abnormally
and says all kinds of things though he hasn't talked about
the matter with me since then I feel the girl told him
something for him to be behaving like that to me and the
wife also changed completely to me I feel weird in the
house and the girl also doesn't accord me again like before
what can I do to be sure if she told him or not or any
advice nairalanders ?? ?
so you're staying with your uncle at your age?
miserable kid what happened to your parents?
badboyTee:
felicitate with me bro shey make I send aza
drop your account details let me send you money to go rent an apartment and leave your uncle, his wife and her sister alone you bloody pervert.
or you can stay with bigcowhorn but he'll rape you ass.
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
badboyTee you posted this and later deleted it, you forgot that I have the power to resurrect deleted threads on this forum.

drop your account details let me send you money to go rent an apartment and leave your uncle, his wife and her sister alone you bloody pervert.
cheesy cheesy I will send my aza here as requested if I don't see anything then I know you are just an online blabbermouth

palm pay
I called your number it not going wtf is wrong

1 Like

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

I'll pretend as if I didn't see this
so even when ilegendd and Sisterfire later brought evidences of bigcowhorn scamming them you're still this dumb?
I know you wella you mostly lie

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

and pls you don't talk to people's parent that way
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
I know you wella you mostly lie

Yes, he does
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Yes, he does
thank goodness have saved his contact cheesy
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy cheesy I will send my aza here as requested if I don't see anything then I know you are just an online blabbermouth

0 nineven96 palm pay
I called your number it not going wtf is wrong

Guy clean up your details and stop wasting credit on a troll who never posts his real details so he can't be tracked
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
thank goodness have saved his contact cheesy

It's not his.

It's never his else i and many other will track him
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Guy clean up your details and stop wasting credit on a troll who never posts his real details so he can't be tracked
ohhk bro
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

It's not his.

It's never his else i and many other will track him
oooh if the guy meet people real life am sure he would add some respect
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
oooh if the guy meet people real life am sure he would add some respect

Keyboard warriors never met anyone
e get why
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Keyboard warriors never met anyone
e get why
that guy must be very very very jobless for him to create a thread just to defame one person creating about 20 monikers he his really low
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
that guy must be very very very jobless for him to create a thread just to defame one person creating about 20 monikers he his really low

My guy, you never see Joblessness. He starts from morning and goes on all day till after midnight.
Before i used to get tens of mentions from him a day over crap
I don't even know what the mods did i never see his mentions again until i actually search for them and i hardly do that now. grin

Na him go tire
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

My guy, you never see Joblessness. He starts from morning and goes on all day till after midnight.
Before i used to get tens of mentions from him a day over crap
I don't even know what the mods did i never see his mentions again until i actually search for them and i hardly do that now. grin

Na him go tire
swrs just wishing to meet him in person grin grin grin
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:

From the way he talks and the ridiculous amount of time on his hand i believe he is a student still in mama's house
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

From the way he talks and the ridiculous amount of time on his hand i believe he is a student still in mama's house
I agree to that
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
swrs just wishing to meet him in person grin grin grin

You think he will be big and muscular? grin grin grin
The last keyboard warrior i dug up about five years back was a small rat in the choir of Assemblies of God

It was a total waste of my money and time because many couldn't believe he was a mighty bully on naorland
They thought i was the bully instead
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

You think he will be big and muscular? grin grin grin
The last keyboard warrior i dug up about five years back was a small rat in the choir of Assemblies of God

It was a total waste of my money and time because many couldn't believe he was a mighty bully on naorland
They thought i was the bully instead
grin grin lol am laughing my ass out
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
grin grin lol am laughing my ass out

Yeah. he deactivated like 6 accounts on one small phone that day with his mom begging
I let him go after some slaps
Haven't seen him around again for years.
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah. he deactivated like 6 accounts on one small phone that day with his mom begging
I let him go after some some slaps
Haven't seen him around again for years.

grin grin the boy won't even expect it at all
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by Bigcowhorn: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
grin grin the boy won't even expect it at all

He was just board and frustrated with his own life

I tracked him after he used a different moniker to post an MTM modern for sale in Ikorodu, same Lagos i live in grin grin grin
I recognized his writing pattern and showed up sharp sharp at pickup location with my soldier guy... it was not far from his face me i slap you house
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by badboyTee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

He was just board and frustrated with his own life

I tracked him after he sued a different moniker to post an MTM modern for sale in Ikorodu, same Lagos i live in grin grin grin
I recognized his writing pattern and showed up sharp sharp at pickup location with my soldier guy... it was not far from his face me i slap you house
grin grin lol
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by IcauseMIGRAINE: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
ruggedboy01:

fool which pm, you are very stupid for this comment... I dare you to post a screenshot as a prove. The day you'll drop your WhatsApp number will be the day/week you gonna be crushed. I am monitoring you while I keep cool. My mama once told me brutality is never the way to win a battle, therefore I will give you a painful slow death when my hand touch you. in your next life, you'll troll no more
your armed robber homosexual friend is on the verge of commiting suicide. Your mater na burn them go burn u alive. Cultist without better OT
Re: The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney by 1stHooligan(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? / Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy / After She Tests Positive To HIV: Would You Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.