Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dear Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Married Men (396 Views)

Dear Married Couples, What Really Chase You From That Pot You Ate Yesterday? / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Married Men by onojaford(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dear married men, if your wife don't want sex, don't haggle with her. Get casual sex! It will surprise you how easy casual sex is, even. And don't try to hide it from your wife.

Men work hard for the family and he needs sex for a relief at night when he's retiring & and it is wicked for any woman to deny her husband sex, when she does not have a wound in her vagina.

Haggling with your wife will drain your enery and if you are in any creative career, the quality of your works will recede, because you're enduring an emotional torture from your wife and you're sexually tensed.

It's not worth it. Go get laid.

Getting another wife starts one day.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men by OloshoMan: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Marriage is a trap
Re: Dear Married Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
onojaford:
Dear married men, if your wife don't want sex, don't haggle with her. Get casual sex! It will surprise you how easy casual sex is, even. And don't try to hide it from your wife.

are you saying that there should be NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever between them?!....this man should just get up and go find some olosho to smash because wifey say she aint in the mood for sex?!?!?

Men work hard for the family and he needs sex for a relief at night when he's retiring & and it is wicked for any woman to deny her husband sex, when she does not have a wound in her vagina.

so you believe that the only reason a woman should refuse sex is if she has a wound in her toto?!?!? kai see this wicked brotha!
BTW the fact that a man works all day for his family shouldnt be a reason to demand that your partner does ANYTHING/EVERYTHING you deem fit, even if she isnt read/willing/able to do it. you should 1st ask her why and try to find a solution together so that BOTH of you are happy here. marriage isnt sexual slavery

Haggling with your wife will drain your enery and if you are in any creative career, the quality of your works will recede, because you're enduring an emotional torture from your wife and you're sexually tensed.

whta about COMMUNICATING like two adults would?!

It's not worth it. Go get laid.

hope you feel the same way the day you cant mount your wife and she does exactly what you teach here...

Getting another wife starts one day.

many men out there are quick to want multiple wives, but after the honeymoon period is over and you need to must fukc these women EVERY DAMN DAY of your natural, see how you will now be the one coming up with excuses left right and center, lol!
Re: Dear Married Men by onojaford(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that there should be NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever between them?!....this man should just get up and go find some olosho to smash because wifey say she aint in the mood for sex?!?!?

so you believe that the only reason a woman should refuse sex is if she has a wound in her toto?!?!? kai see this wicked brotha!
BTW the fact that a man works all day for his family shouldnt be a reason to demand that your partner does ANYTHING/EVERYTHING you deem fit, even if she isnt read/willing/able to do it. you should 1st ask her why and try to find a solution together so that BOTH of you are happy here. marriage isnt sexual slavery

hope you feel the same way the day you cant mount your wife and she does exactly what you teach here...

many men out there are quick to want multiple wives, but after the honeymoon period is over and you need to must fukc these women EVERY DAMN DAY of your natural, see how you will now be the one coming up with excuses left right and center, lol!

You need to know how brutal some wives can be. Tons of men suffer this for months. Some of the women don't even give tangible reasons.

I read in a thread recently, where the man said his wife denied him sex for months, says he irritates her; then she said she wanted to go to her parent's house for a while and she went with their daughter. It's crazy!

If my wife won't give me sex, saying I irritate her, then, I find it somewhere else. Openly. I may even get a strong woman whom I bring home. One that my wife won't be a match for in a fight.

Any wife that says the husband irritates her after denying him sex, deserves to be beaten by a concubine.
Re: Dear Married Men by flokii: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
@OP It's not as easy as you think.. if the husbands go outside to meet say a side chick and start developing feelings aside the sex, then it's problem for their marriage. Trust those girls to shower the man with affection and crazy styles that he won't even feel the urge to meet his wife again.

It's the feminists and western lifestyle that is causing all these rubbish we're witnessing today.
In U.K or Canada for example, a woman can call Police to throw her husband out of the house for demanding sex or other silly things.
Imagine you getting thrown out of your own house for complaining about sex denial. If you end up getting a divorce, they'd still split the man's fortune into two and give one half to the woman. It's a terrible system those western guys are running and it's affecting our African women too.
Re: Dear Married Men by uthlaw: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what stupid communication this SIMP is talking about?
Re: Dear Married Men by odinson1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
uthlaw:
what stupid communication this SIMP is talking about?

G

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men by OGraffix(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Take this advice at your own risk
Re: Dear Married Men by Mophor: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Issokay!!!

(1) (Reply)

True Story: Why Do Nigerians See Sex Topics As A Sin...such Hypocrisy! / . / We We're Inside A Keke When I Ran Off And Left Her. OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.