Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema (5218 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Cinema In Lagos / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
PS: This thread is not for redpillers.

You know, nothing supercedes self enjoyment. Those times when you take yourself out and just have a good time. I normally do this a lot when I close a business deal. It almost a weekly something. Also, I do take my beautiful baby girl with me on many of such occasions.

But today, after writing few lines of JavaScript, my head began to jam pack. That was when I realized that I needed to unwind. I needed to take myself outta my gaddam closet for more than 4hrs. My body and mind quickly agreed, and I opted to go see a movie.

Freshened up, took my atm, got some cash (from experience, I realized that there's nothing cashless about Nigeria. Better hold some cash. Hence, I always move with some cash) and drove off to a popular cinema in town.

When I got there, I bought enough KFC's and water. They were showing "The 355" or so.

I took a seat in a position that'd really liberate my mental thinking. I quickly noticed that almost everybody were paired up. Boyfriend and girlfriends most likely. So I was a bit isolation, with a big bucket of KFC and some packs of water. I was there to just have an intrinsic fun. Not getting booed up.

As I was settling greatly into the scenery, my mind agreeing with my body that I really made a good choice of coming to see a movie. I smelt a nice perfume coming closer. As I raised up my head, a beautiful lady wanted to seat with me.

Well, I love women, and would hardly miss an opportunity to connect. I oblige and she sat beside me. She had popcorn and orange juice with her. We talked little by little as the movie went on. I quickly realized that she was quite intelligent and vast. Also, we shared a lot of interest.

She told me she likes my smile and the way I speak. She works with a finance company and also runs a saloon spar on the side. She is rich, from the scent of her cologne and bracelets I knew she was.

We talked and laughed more. Like we've known each other for donkey years. At some point, our hands were locked in each other as she laid on my shoulder. I was a bit surprised though. The chemistry was just there. She said that my eyes are seductive when looking at someone. Anyways, I don't know how it happened, but we shared some good kisses too.

I enjoyed my time. And oh! I didn't collect her number or made any effort of sliding into her pant because I have a girlfriend. Even though we kissed, I felt that it happened spontaneously and any other action thereafter, I can easily control it. Told her we may meet someday and sped back home. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Godada(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
sad
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Guys don't bother reading through. It's a waste of time

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by apostle96: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Uzomacharles: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
You, The JavaScript, The Popcorn, The KFC or whatever, The Cinema The Girl
All of una dey mad

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Bluezy13(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

This is one of the times you wish the comments came before the main post.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Highman56: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Summary: Boy meets coded ashawo dat gets clients from cinema

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

grin grin..
You feel disappointed huh??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by bmdmix11: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
yawn

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

grin grin..
You feel disappointed huh??

To press your neck dey hungry me undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Boogyman557: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool So u no COLLECT CONTROL

AMABOBI to BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA just de HUNGRY me

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool So u no COLLECT CONTROL

AMABOBI to BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA just de HUNGRY me

WTF MAN

Whether na WTF Man abi na Wagwan.. Shift one side abeg. Heat de.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

You know, nothing supercedes self enjoyment. Those times when you take yourself out and just have a good time. I normally do this a lot when I close a business deal. It almost a weekly something. Also, I do take my beautiful baby girl with me on many of such occasions.

But today, after writing few lines of JavaScript, my head began to jam pack. That was when I realized that I needed to unwind. I needed to take myself outta my gaddam closet for more than 4hrs. My body and mind quickly agreed, and I opted to go see a movie.

Freshened up, took my atm, got some cash (from experience, I realized that there's nothing cashless about Nigeria. Better hold some cash. Hence, I always move with some cash) and drove off to a popular cinema in town.

When I got there, I bought enough KFC's and water. They were showing "The 355" or so.

I took a seat in a position that'd really liberate my mental thinking. I quickly noticed that almost everybody were paired up. Boyfriend and girlfriends most likely. So I was a bit isolation, with a big bucket of KFC and some packs of water. I was there to just have an intrinsic fun. Not getting booed up.

As I was settling greatly into the scenery, my mind agreeing with my body that I really made a good choice of coming to see a movie. I smelt a nice perfume coming closer. As I raised up my head, a beautiful lady wanted to seat with me.

Well, I love women, and would hardly miss an opportunity to connect. I oblige and she sat beside me. She had popcorn and orange juice with her. We talked little by little as the movie went on. I quickly realized that she was quite intelligent and vast. Also, we shared a lot of interest.

She told me she likes my smile and the way I speak. She works with a finance company and also runs a saloon spar on the side. She is rich, from the scent of her cologne and bracelets I knew she was.

We talked and laughed more. Like we've known each other for donkey years. At some point, our hands were locked in each other as she laid on my shoulder. I was a bit surprised though. The chemistry was just there. She said that my eyes are seductive when looking at someone. Anyways, I don't know how it happened, but we shared some good kisses too.

I enjoyed my time. And oh! I didn't collect her number or made any effort of sliding into her pant because I have a girlfriend. Even though we kissed, I felt that it happened spontaneously and any other action thereafter, I can easily control it. Told her we may meet someday and sped back home. grin

see this mad person...so you peel the banana but didnt eat it....but nevertheless the banana is/was wasted!!!!!!

you kiss the babe yet didnt fukc and you think that this is an achievement?! you cheated nevertheless, and whether you fukced her or not is the same... you are an UNTRUSTWORTHY/DECEITFUL/UNFAITHTFUL CHEAT!

now here is the simple question for you: how would you react if this was your babe doing the same with a total stranger?!?!?

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

see this mad person...so you peel the banana but didnt eat it....but nevertheless the banana is/was wasted!!!!!!

you kiss the babe yet didnt fukc and you think that this is an achievement?! you cheated nevertheless, and whether you fukced her or not is the same... you are an UNTRUSTWORTHY/DECEITFUL/UNFAITHTFUL CHEAT!

now here is the simple question for you: how would you react if this was your babe doing the same with a total stranger?!?!?

Calm your low budget balls down bruv! Did I tell you that I was interested in fvcking her? The kiss was spontaneous. Like our lips joined real quick.

Not taking her home is an achievement to me. Everybody no be he-goat like you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:
Calm your low budget balls down bruv! Did I tell you that I was interested in fvcking her? The kiss was spontaneous. Like our lips joined real quick.

Not taking her home is an achievement to me. Everybody no be he-goat like you.

answer the damn question instead of writing rubbish.... so you mean to say that, if/when your babe kisses a stranger and then comes home to tell you :"dont worry babe i didnt take him home to fukc him so this is an achievement" is right for you?!?!?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Boogyman557: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Whether na WTF Man abi na Wagwan.. Shift one side abeg. Heat de.
Holly Gram cool

try BLA some WEED...

u no go feel HEAT

infact ur BODY go just de SWEET u as if u SUUCK BREASST...

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

answer the damn question instead of writing rubbish.... so you mean to say that, if/when your babe kisses a stranger and then comes home to tell you :"dont worry babe i didnt take him home to fukc him so this is an achievement" is right for you?!?!?!

Crazy fallacies in your thinking bruv! You need to go back to school or start making money. It'll help in your perceptions.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

try BLA some WEED...

u no go feel HEAT

infact ur BODY go just de SWEET u as if u SUUCK BREASST...

WTF MAN

I don't smoke igbo bruv! That shît don't high me. I need a stronger vegetable.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Boogyman557: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

I don't smoke igbo bruv! That shît don't high me. I need a stronger vegetable.
Holly Gram cool

dis is particular 1 is TABLET and it's called D5

de might not sell it to in d pharmacy if de don't know u or if u no get doctors report but me d arrange my own from street and pharmacy...

try it.

take like 50 TABLET

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by VlamesIffect(f): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sha rora ma fa Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Premiumwriter: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
egg-zactly
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by toyeoye(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Don't go around kissing strangers, especially during a pandemic. Viral diseases everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by StrongandMighty: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bluezy13:

This is one of the times you wish the comments came before the main post.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by yuping(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
undecided Make I just agree to continue with the good mood.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by tgmservice: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

The one na quack programmer oo.
Thinking of ToTo all the time instead of improving your coding skills

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by StrongandMighty: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
I really wished I had listened to this advice!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
toyeoye:

Don't go around kissing strangers, especially during a pandemic. Viral diseases everywhere

Thanks boss. Appreciate.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Sha rora ma fa Igbo grin

What does this mean?
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
tgmservice:
The one na quack programmer oo.
Thinking of ToTo all the time instead of improving your coding skills

ToTo is life bruv! I enjoy good pussiiess. Anyways, programming changed my life. Hence, you may be the quack one here.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by VlamesIffect(f): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

What does this mean?

Reduce your weed intake
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Reduce your weed intake

You too darling..
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Deicide: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Come to think about it most of the beautiful girl I have seen in this country I always see them in Cinema �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie / How Can I Be A Womanizer? / Nairaland 2015 End Of The Year E-Give-Away Party!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.