Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema (5231 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Cinema In Lagos / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by damtan(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Everybody is rich on nairaland sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
damtan:
Everybody is rich on nairaland sad

Except you brother. Hustle hard!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:
PS: This thread is not for redpillers.

You know, nothing supercedes self enjoyment. Those times when you take yourself out and just have a good time. I normally do this a lot when I close a business deal. It almost a weekly something. Also, I do take my beautiful baby girl with me on many of such occasions.

But today, after writing few lines of JavaScript, my head began to jam pack. That was when I realized that I needed to unwind. I needed to take myself outta my gaddam closet for more than 4hrs. My body and mind quickly agreed, and I opted to go see a movie.

Freshened up, took my atm, got some cash (from experience, I realized that there's nothing cashless about Nigeria. Better hold some cash. Hence, I always move with some cash) and drove off to a popular cinema in town.

When I got there, I bought enough KFC's and water. They were showing "The 355" or so.

I took a seat in a position that'd really liberate my mental thinking. I quickly noticed that almost everybody were paired up. Boyfriend and girlfriends most likely. So I was a bit isolation, with a big bucket of KFC and some packs of water. I was there to just have an intrinsic fun. Not getting booed up.

As I was settling greatly into the scenery, my mind agreeing with my body that I really made a good choice of coming to see a movie. I smelt a nice perfume coming closer. As I raised up my head, a beautiful lady wanted to seat with me.

Well, I love women, and would hardly miss an opportunity to connect. I oblige and she sat beside me. She had popcorn and orange juice with her. We talked little by little as the movie went on. I quickly realized that she was quite intelligent and vast. Also, we shared a lot of interest.

She told me she likes my smile and the way I speak. She works with a finance company and also runs a saloon spar on the side. She is rich, from the scent of her cologne and bracelets I knew she was.

We talked and laughed more. Like we've known each other for donkey years. At some point, our hands were locked in each other as she laid on my shoulder. I was a bit surprised though. The chemistry was just there. She said that my eyes are seductive when looking at someone. Anyways, I don't know how it happened, but we shared some good kisses too.

I enjoyed my time. And oh! I didn't collect her number or made any effort of sliding into her pant because I have a girlfriend. Even though we kissed, I felt that it happened spontaneously and any other action thereafter, I can easily control it. Told her we may meet someday and sped back home. grin

This one don go cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Czario: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Highman56:
Summary: Boy meets coded ashawo dat gets clients from cinema

I remember silverbird that year
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by flokii: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
@OP Why you no collect her number na? babe wey don kiss you, rest head on your shoulder.

It's not every froendship that must lead to sex. That kind of girl will stick her head out for you (her cinema love) in your time of need so I feel you should have asked for her number.

It's just like the professional world where you network by giving out and receiving complimentary cards just incase you need to link up with one or two people later.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Who is this SIMP ..
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by damtan(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Except you brother. Hustle hard!
Rich man, I will. Thanks
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
flokii:
@OP Why you no collect her number na? babe wey don kiss you, rest head on your shoulder.

It's not every froendship that must lead to sex. That kind of girl will stick her head out for you (her cinema love) in your time of need so I feel you should have asked for her number.

It's just like the professional world where you network by giving out and receiving complimentary cards just incase you need to link up with one or two people later.

We were both attracted to each other. It's more like lust or something. There's no how séx will not happen if I had collected her number.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

To press your neck dey hungry me undecided
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg press am on our behalf cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by jakizio42(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Guys don't bother reading through. It's a waste of time

F**k f**k
I saw this too late.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by MrBachelor: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Guys don't bother reading through. It's a waste of time

I didn't see this warning on time. angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by sapeleboi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
op you must be very mad

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Kingsteve(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2022
After all that, you no collect number?
That lady must be highly disappointed in you.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Kingsteve:
After all that, you no collect number?
That lady must be highly disappointed in you.

You won't understand
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
A fool and a foolish post.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kellzzyy:
A fool and a foolish post.

Ode
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by eddykaka(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ocholu:

We were both attracted to each other. It's more like lust or something. There's no how séx will not happen if I had collected her number.
op, don't mind all those mofos talking trash, I can really relate and although u kissed her because u were vulnerable at that point, u Bleep*d up, but u did the right thing by not collecting her number because definitely you'll be collecting temptation that you'll not want to let go. So it takes courage to resist it and u should be proud of yourself. All these mofos that can't keep their juniors in one place Even when they have gfs will be here spilling shit. *Hope they didn't soil your white*
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by SarutobiEky(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ocholu:
PS: This thread is not for redpillers.

You know, nothing supercedes self enjoyment. Those times when you take yourself out and just have a good time. I normally do this a lot when I close a business deal. It almost a weekly something. Also, I do take my beautiful baby girl with me on many of such occasions.

But today, after writing few lines of JavaScript, my head began to jam pack. That was when I realized that I needed to unwind. I needed to take myself outta my gaddam closet for more than 4hrs. My body and mind quickly agreed, and I opted to go see a movie.

Freshened up, took my atm, got some cash (from experience, I realized that there's nothing cashless about Nigeria. Better hold some cash. Hence, I always move with some cash) and drove off to a popular cinema in town.

When I got there, I bought enough KFC's and water. They were showing "The 355" or so.

I took a seat in a position that'd really liberate my mental thinking. I quickly noticed that almost everybody were paired up. Boyfriend and girlfriends most likely. So I was a bit isolation, with a big bucket of KFC and some packs of water. I was there to just have an intrinsic fun. Not getting booed up.

As I was settling greatly into the scenery, my mind agreeing with my body that I really made a good choice of coming to see a movie. I smelt a nice perfume coming closer. As I raised up my head, a beautiful lady wanted to seat with me.

Well, I love women, and would hardly miss an opportunity to connect. I oblige and she sat beside me. She had popcorn and orange juice with her. We talked little by little as the movie went on. I quickly realized that she was quite intelligent and vast. Also, we shared a lot of interest.

She told me she likes my smile and the way I speak. She works with a finance company and also runs a saloon spar on the side. She is rich, from the scent of her cologne and bracelets I knew she was.

We talked and laughed more. Like we've known each other for donkey years. At some point, our hands were locked in each other as she laid on my shoulder. I was a bit surprised though. The chemistry was just there. She said that my eyes are seductive when looking at someone. Anyways, I don't know how it happened, but we shared some good kisses too.

I enjoyed my time. And oh! I didn't collect her number or made any effort of sliding into her pant because I have a girlfriend. Even though we kissed, I felt that it happened spontaneously and any other action thereafter, I can easily control it. Told her we may meet someday and sped back home. grin
Senior man naso you ghost me too? cry embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
eddykaka:
op, don't mind all those mofos talking trash, I can really relate and although u kissed her because u were vulnerable at that point, u Bleep*d up, but u did the right thing by not collecting her number because definitely you'll be collecting temptation that you'll not want to let go. So it takes courage to resist it and u should be proud of yourself. All these mofos that can't keep their juniors in one place Even when they have gfs will be here spilling shit. *Hope they didn't soil your white*

Thanks boss. You've said it all. Although I wasn't expecting many to agree with me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Senior man naso you ghost me too? cry embarassed

Bro. Someone communicated with you na?
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by SarutobiEky(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ocholu:

Bro. Someone communicated with you na?
since I tell you whether e get anyway wey you fit help me with materials to learn a skill. You no reply again baba > sad
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by Ocholu: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
SarutobiEky:
since I tell you whether e get anyway wey you fit help me with materials to learn a skill. You no reply again baba > sad

Please what materials do you need? I have enough to share.
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by eddykaka(m): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Thanks boss. You've said it all. Although I wasn't expecting many to agree with me.
I can relate cuz I have a gf, and I know how hard it is to resist some certain temptation. I just avoid scenerios that'll lead to cheating like having a girl come over my place, going to a girls place, flirting with a girl that I Know likes me etc. I just avoid them cuz I know what will happen if I play along
Re: My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema by SarutobiEky(m): 5:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Please what materials do you need? I have enough to share.
I don send pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Seen Many Things, You're Yet To See This Kind Of Baby Shower - Picture / 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! / Dopejemi Weds Modella ☺☺☺☺

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.