Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth (2867 Views)

David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Afro910: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
David Beckham has defied critics by kissing his 10-year-old daughter on the mouth and sharing the photo online.

The father-of-four regularly shares photos of him kissing his only daughter, Harper Seven, and this has led to criticisms in the past.

However, David has continued to share such photos.

The latest sees him kissing his daughter during school run.

The former footballer joked that his ten-year-old girl looks almost identical to the iconic Star Wars character Princess Leia.

He wrote: "Daddy & Princess Leia had a lovely walk this morning #HarperSeven"

David Beckham defies critics as he kisses his daughter on the mouth

While many commented about how cute the photo is, some told him it's inappropriate.

David Beckham defies critics as he kisses his daughter on the mouth

David previously addressed those who say kissing his daughter on the mouth is inappropriate.

In 2017, when Harper was five, David shared an image of him kissing Harper and when he was called out for it, he responded: "I got actually criticised for kissing my daughter on the lips the other day. I kiss all my kids on the lips. Brooklyn, maybe not. Brooklyn's 18, he might find that a little bit strange. But I'm very affectionate with the kids. It’s how I was brought up and Victoria, and it’s how we are with our children."

He added: "We want to show our kids love and we protect them, look after them, and support them, and we’re very affectionate with them."

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/david-beckham-defies-critics-as-he.html

1 Share

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Afro910: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
if na Naija..next we will hear.. 47 years old impregnant his daughter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Double0h7(f): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
How is this news worthy undecided

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by shantti(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
This girl should work out, it seems she has a tendency of being fat

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Double0h7(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
if na Naija..next we will hear.. 47 years old impregnant his daughter

Why do you have to insult and degrade your country folk. There are pedos everywhere in this world, it's a sickness that knows no borders.

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Uzomacharles: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
That girl is beautiful.. Kudos
Do what pleases you..
YOLO
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
shantti:
This girl should work out, it seems she has a tendency of being fat
Who you dey tell?

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Afro910: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wow
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by LINTUNE(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Check well, that's a peck on the lips...u see eh,women should be more scared of men that aren't free with their daughter, common to lap ur daughter u go de fear.its men that are always so uptight around their daughters,those are men that end up being paedophiles..for Christ sake , she's my daughter, why can't I lap my baby girl freely, why can't i pet her, even if it's a peck on the lips,and so what?...lol,na those very uptight men, wey their dick go stand once their daughter mistakenly touch their hands, nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by beautyhd: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
What is wrong with a father kissing or more of pecking his daughter on the lips?

There are so many social misfits as fathers that people tend to see normal as abnormal.

My father was bathing me and stopped when I started menstruating.
I was very much closer to my dad than my mom, he taught me sex education.

There are still good fathers out there, enough of topics like this as if it’s wrong.

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Make Sapphire no see this o
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Lalami3232(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing dey wrong jare
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Smh
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Torosk1(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Main while Chelsea fans after today today's match against City

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Denique(f): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2022
She's all grown now! Harper with the pacifier shocked

Y'all complaining should go and undo the kiss undecided
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Tloc(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Torosk1:
Main while Chelsea fans after today today's match against City
Comrade, e never reach that level nah.
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by TheKingsmann(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing bad in that, I wonder why people re complaining
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Divoc19(f): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Flavour Nabani.. did same so?
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by BigYash: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Women do kiss their sons o,news no dey carry am.. But when men peck their daughters, them go say the man na pervert . This world en..

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Afro910: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Re: David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth by Afro910: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why are we been supersticious about left handed people (lefty) / What Did i Say Wrong (photo) / What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.