Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Did i Say Wrong (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did i Say Wrong (photo) (2861 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Barims(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
This girl refuses to respond to my chat and didn't even pick up phone, after I told to deal with her problem. Have I said something wrong am I being harsh with my reply

1 Like

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by wexem: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Boring thread, una go just dey look for comment.

U dey masturbate to d comment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Barims(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
wexem:
Boring thread, una go just dey look for comment.

U dey masturbate to d comment

Sorry I was having problem uploading the pic
Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Siminialaye20(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by iInjureHerYansh: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
You could have stopped where she said no money.
Wahala for who dey find love from a Nigerian girl cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Barims:
This girl refuses to respond to my chat and didn't even pick up phone, after I told to deal with her problem. Have I said something wrong am I being harsh with my reply
please confirm your age..it will help me answer the question

1 Like

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Barims(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
please confirm your age..it will help me answer the question

26 sir
Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by woginid967: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Barims:

See focus on yourself. Girls 26 and below are still playin in life and destiny so they want some one who appeals to their current state of euphoria and not to reality. You have no time to waste.... Grow and find yourself in a class where only responsible mature ladies are then you can Begin to mingle.

Leave all these hungry sisters for men who Will eat them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by intruder15(m): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Barims:

Deal with it is authoritative. You are not her father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by StrongAlphMale: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
It's beats my imagination how you guys manages to engage in a conversation with a Nigerian girl.

The average Nigerian girl can not maintain an intelligent conversation other than, come and take me out, can you do me a favour, etc.

OP, I'm sure she was expecting you to send her money like the parasite she is. If only you guys would learn to stop chatting with Nigeria girls and Only call them on phone when you need their pussies, sanity would have been nigeria by now
Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Divay22(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
What's fyn undecided
How do some of you even have conversation with people who write like that shocked Una dey try o
Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by effort1: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Barims:

She's manipulating you.

Move on and stop behaving as if you will die if a woman ignores you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by falcon01: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Barims:
That's very childish of you! What's deal with it? Can't you let her down ina. Mote civilised manner or are you eager to reply and screenshot so you can post it here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Goodlady(f): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Barims:
getat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Instead of "deal with it" why don't you respond with "I know right? with the scarcity of naira every here and there even made it worse"... anyways did you... (Take style to deviate)

You codedly decline and still keep the conversation. As a guy if you reply me with deal with it, SMH for you... You even save her contact with heart emojis... Don't try to form hard man because of some dumb "alpha" that have been trending by fake users here. Know how to respond properly regardless of gender.

2 Likes

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Barims(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:
getat

Re: What Did i Say Wrong (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
I no won see this useless thread for frontpage

(1) (Reply)

The Snake Should Be Very Careful (pic) / Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ / Fair Or Chocolate Girls-which Will U Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.