Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) (46984 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Misterone:
it is not about missing anything but about the call of nature. you cannot cheat nature. you have to find a way to relieve yourself one way or the other. me and my wife do not work in the same state. sometimes we don't see each other for about 2 months. I use vaseline to help myself. those that say masturbation is a sin and has side effects, this is one of the advantages of masturbation. you either masturbate or sleep with a strange woman. which is better? those that say abstinence are talking rubbish. the emotional and psychological effects is something else. not to talk of the health aspect. relieve yourself and move on. I self-service myself to help myself you say na offence.

dont listen to what others are saying (me included) and instead focus on your own life.... as nobody else but "you" will be living it. there is nothing wrong with masturation so long as you dont abuse it and/or think it is better than actual sex. masturbation is just a substitution for sex, and not actual sex itself. now as you can see, many men are quick to come to this thread to say masturbation is wrong bla bla bla, but dont give you a valid solution to what to do if your spouse is away for a few weeks/months.

keypha1:
Masturbate is the worst, the sprit of God will left from your body, you will be going down from your biz.

i guess its better to sexually abuse little boys for years (while pretending to be abstinent) , like all them h0rnygoats in robe that are preaching in church and fukcing little boys, abi?!?!?!

Belafonte:
Wanking is wack and detrimental to both dïck and mental health

so cheating isnt wack abi?! cheating isnt detrimental to your partner/union, abi?!
masturbation is actually great for the mental health and... so long as a man doesnt abuse it, there is no physical repercussion to the act. stop bringing lies to NL.

bbode1:
Seriously, this is the wisest response ever. It got me thinking too

sadly, many of us are not honest with our own self....and will come up with silly excuses, as seen on this thread.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
cococandy:
Coming from men who ask women what they bring to the table when they can’t go a few weeks without trying to get between a woman’s leg.

I was reading some comments on that thread where the wife was denying her husband sex. It was really amusing to see how heated some men got from the idea of not having sex for a few weeks. Some likened it to torture. Some said the woman deserves to die for being wicked. I don’t think there was any of kind of I’ll word that wasn’t used to describe that lady.

Ah ah. So our body is worth that much yet they have the nerve to ask what women bring to the table. Smh

you are mixing apples with oranges.... a wife who decides to NOT HAVE SEX with her husband is wrong indeed...and unless she has a VALID REASON as to why she doesnt want to offer her body to her man (and vice versa), the above shouldnt be tried in any union. to please your partner sexually is a NECESSITY in marriage!

furthermore, what has that got to do with what you women bring to the table?!?! we bring dikc to the table while you women bring vagiiina, and we please our selves sexually....so these cancel each other, now what else you bring to the table while men bring the cheddar to PAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSEHOLD?!?!?!0 women who solely bring vagiiina to the table and think that this sole vagiina is more valuable than anything else a man brings to the table (included good dikc) are living in lalaland!

Klass99:

No, Brownjay I disagree. 4 weeks is not a lot or too much, for people to exercise self control and be disciplined.

Everywhere you turn these days, it's sex, sex, sex and more sex. Almost every conversation, music, TV show, etcetera... is tilted towards sex.

It's like we've become mindless robots controlled by our sexual urges and completely lacking in self restraint of any kind.

Granted, the male and female psyche may differ when it comes to sex. But, certain concepts like self control, self care, self preservation, building and maintaing trust with a partner, are not alien to us nah.

Finding exceptions to the general rule or common practice in vogue, is very refreshing. I think it's a really cool thing, when an individual sets themselves apart from the pack or norm.

It is self care and self preservation to not sleep with a person, you hardly know or just met for the first time, because konji dey catch you, it's a manly issue and women can't understand. If you catch a disease or some other kind of wahala from the fuvcking expedition, nko?

We get it, sex is important to you guys judging by the number of threads created by men on the issue of being sex starved in marriage. But, can you people at least show us, you are capable of self restraint in four weeks and you are not ruled by the organ between your legs?

we men have a different view towards sex and as much as we continue explain it to you women, you wont understand the issue.... we men have had an uncontrollable/untamable tiger in our pants since the day we were about 10/12 yrs old, and as much as we may think sex is just a 5 mins pleasure, this tiger has been running our lives ever since. so, YES, 4 weeks without feeding this tiger is detrimental to a man's life and unless that man masturbate himself to sleep, konji will deal with his sanity!

onojaford:
You need to know how brutal some wives can be. Tons of men suffer this for months. Some of the women don't even give tangible reasons.

I read in a thread recently, where the man said his wife denied him sex for months, says he irritates her; then she said she wanted to go to her parent's house for a while and she went with their daughter. It's crazy!

If my wife won't give me sex, saying I irritate her, then, I find it somewhere else. Openly. I may even get a strong woman whom I bring home. One that my wife won't be a match for in a fight.

Any wife that says the husband irritates her after denying him sex, deserves to be beaten by a concubine.

you gotta communicate with that said wife and finding the root of the issue....and if no solution is in sight, then why would you even want to stay with a woman who cant stand you??!?! divorce is the better option than cheating. not even a concubine will warrant your need to stay with such negative woman.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Boniwhite: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
? You guys thinks with ur manhood I will be the last man in this planet to sleep with a prostitute the thought of it even disgusts me.[/quote] Ur regular street gf might be into prostitution (maybe codedly)
so never say never!
tell me, if a mercy of bbn or erica gives u the coochie,wont you smash?
& they are prostitutes maybe corporate sha!

68% of ladies are into prostitution somehow. Below are levels of olosho

CAUSUAL: u get these type with as low as indomie&egg. one night stand.

CODED: married cheating women &sex for grades and promotion or job ladies belong here.

CERTIFIED OLOSHOS: the allen avenue crew, slay queens that follow yahoo boys etc belong to this stage!

CORPORATE OLOSHOS: these type dont do broke guys. but alhajis, politicians, &business men etc

CRITICALLY ACCLAIM OLOSHOS:this is the peak of runz, they are celebrated in the society and role model to our girls to attain this height, u must register in clittocurrency industry" it is a multi-billion dollar industry!!

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

dont listen to what others are saying (me included) and instead focus on your own life.... as nobody else but "you" will be living it. there is nothing wrong with masturation so long as you dont abuse it and/or think it is better than actual sex. masturbation is just a substitution for sex, and not actual sex itself. now as you can see, many men are quick to come to this thread to say masturbation is wrong bla bla bla, but dont give you a valid solution to what to do if your spouse is away for a few weeks/months.

i guess its better to sexually abuse little boys for years (while pretending to be abstinent) , like all them h0rnygoats in robe that are preaching in church and fukcing little boys, abi?!?!?!

so cheating isnt wack abi?! cheating isnt detrimental to your partner/union, abi?!
masturbation is actually great for the mental health and... so long as a man doesnt abuse it, there is no physical repercussion to the act. stop bringing lies to NL.

sadly, many of us are not honest with our own self....and will come up with silly excuses, as seen on this thread.

Polygamy is a far better option than both masturbation and cheating
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Belafonte:
Polygamy is a far better option than both masturbation and cheating

A) not all women/wives will accept polygamy.
B) not all men have the financial/physical/emotional means to cater for more than one wife/family.
C) you mean to say that, if your wife goes on a work assignement for a few months, the solution to konji is NOT masturbation but to marry another wife?!?!?!?

no wonder so many men die an early death!
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

A) not all women/wives will accept polygamy.
B) not all men have the financial/physical/emotional means to cater for more than one wife/family.
C) you mean to say that, if your wife goes on a work assignement for a few months, the solution to konji is NOT masturbation but to marry another wife?!?!?!?

no wonder so many men die an early death!

a. Any wife that won't accept polygamy should make herself available for her husband when he approaches her for conjugal rights. I could as well say, not all husbands won't rapè their wives when they deny them sèx. If you're married, fulfil your duties or be replaced

b. Well, that's their problem, isn't it? Not everybody on earth ca afford a house or even food, yet life goes on.

c. I do not masturbate. If my wife were to be away for a few months, I will regularly arrange visits. Furthermore, my wife will not need to be away for stretches of time as I won't marry a woman who would need to be away for stretches of time unless she is hospitalised or dead
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Belafonte:
a. Any wife that won't accept polygamy should make herself available for her husband when he approaches her for conjugal rights. I could as well say, not all husbands won't rapè their wives when they deny them sèx. If you're married, fulfil your duties or be replaced

no man in his right state of mind would want to have sex with a log of wood... so if your woman do not want to have sex with you ever again, then you might as well divorce her and find someone who DESIRE YOU SEXUALLY, instead of keeping this bitter old wife around hile bringing another one (aka so old wife can take her frustration on new wife and scatter the whole thing)

b. Well, that's their problem, isn't it? Not everybody on earth can afford a house or even food, yet life goes on.

so you mean to say that all men should/could be in a polygamous union?!

c. I do not masturbate. If my wife were to be away for a few months, I will regularly arrange visits. Furthermore, my wife will not need to be away for stretches of time as I won't marry a woman who would need to be away for stretches of time unless she is hospitalised or dead

whatever you do... at least you wont marry another wife, which is exactly my point!
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

no man in his right state of mind would want to have sex with a log of wood... so if your woman do not want to have sex with you ever again, then you might as well divorce her and find someone who DESIRE YOU SEXUALLY, instead of keeping this bitter old wife around hile bringing another one (aka so old wife can take her frustration on new wife and scatter the whole thing)

so you mean to say that all men should/could be in a polygamous union?!

whatever you do... at least you wont marry another wife, which is exactly my point!

a. For the sake of whatever children we might have, I won't divorce her unless she expressly requests it or I find her cheating

b. There is no option that is available to every human on earth, not even food. Life is what it is, you take what you can and make the best of what you have

c. If I have a wife who refuses to copulate I won't divorce her but I would seriously consider marrying another. If the logistics are to my advantage I certainly will, the feelings or opinions of the frigid wife notwithstanding
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Belafonte:
a. For the sake of whatever children we might have, I won't divorce her unless she expressly requests it or I find her cheating

so for the sake of children, you'd rather be 2 miserable people married, teaching the wrong values to your children, insulting/abusing/hating on one another, while infecting your kids with your miserable self/actions?!?!?!

b. There is no option that is available to every human on earth, not even food. Life is what it is, you take what you can and make the best of what you have

thus my point on some people masturbating,,, and your point on people bringing an extra concubine when wifey is away for 3 months (aka the solution to OP's story).

c. If I have a wife who refuses to copulate I won't divorce her but I would seriously consider marrying another. If the logistics are to my advantage I certainly will, the feelings or opinions of the frigid wife notwithstanding

there is a huge difference between a wife who is away at length of time and a wife who refuses to copulate (aka different ball game entirely).... but hey, even if that was the case, wouldnt you want to know why wifey have such state of mind about something so pleasurable?! it could be that YOU are the problem, thus not trying to fix/understand the issue could be just as foolish as putting perfume on shiiit... aka a waste of time.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by mikkyjay(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:
So what will you say about people who can go up to a year without sex?? Toh
Don't mind them, this is my first year without sex, and I'm married.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so for the sake of children, you'd rather be 2 miserable people married, teaching the wrong values to your children, insulting/abusing/hating on one another, while infecting your kids with your miserable self/actions?!?!?!

thus my point on some people masturbating,,, and your point on people bringing an extra concubine when wifey is away for 3 months (aka the solution to OP's story).

there is a huge difference between a wife who is away at length of time and a wife who refuses to copulate (aka different ball game entirely).... but hey, even if that was the case, wouldnt you want to know why wifey have such state of mind about something so pleasurable?! it could be that YOU are the problem, thus not trying to fix/understand the issue could be just as foolish as putting perfume on shiiit... aka a waste of time.

There's a lot of fantastical extrapolation and projection going on in your comment. Why do we have to insult each other? Because of sèx? There's no need for that, ad I assure you should insults come into play I'll be the first person to exit the marriage. Not all marriages with dead bedrooms devolve into barbarity.

People choose to masturbate. There is no law that demands masturbation as sexüal release should one's sexual partner be unavailable. Choosing to masturbate is worse than staying celibate (voluntary or not). It's like drinking Sniper because you're thirsty. If a man is unable to marry another wife that's his problem and if he likes he can masturbate, that's not my problem. I have only advised against masturbation as it is detrimental to general male health. It's the same as advising people not to smoke, they are at liberty to heed or not.

The only reason a woman would refuse to have sex with her husband is lack of sexual attraction. There are tons of married women having copious amounts of sex with men who aren't their husbands. Their husbands get all sorts of excuses that their lovers can't even fathom. You think the woman who hasn't fücked her husband in 3 months isn't having sex elsewhere? I laugh
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Belafonte:
There's a lot of fantastical extrapolation and projection going on in your comment. Why do we have to insult each other? Because if sèx? There's no need for that, ad I assure you should insults come into play I'll be the first person to exit the marriage. Not all marriages with dead bedrooms devolve into barbarity.

true.. being sexually miserable doesnt automatically equates to insults.

People choose to masturbate. There is no law that demands masturbation as sexüal release should one's sexual partner be unavailable. Choosing to masturbate is worse than staying celibate (voluntary or not). It's like drinking Sniper because you're thirsty.

in the same sentence, shouldnt you have said:"people CHOOSE to get a concubine. there is no law that demands a concubine as sexüal relief should one's sexual partner be unavailable. Choosing to get a concubine is worse than staying celibate (voluntary or not). It's like drinking Sniper because you're thirsty.

I have only advised against masturbation as it is detrimental to general male health. It's the same as advising people not to smoke, they are at liberty to heed or not.

there is a huge difference between MASTURBATION ADDICTION and someone who masturbates once in a while during his wife's long absence....dont confuse the two. what you wrote would be as crazy as saying that someone is a drunkard/alcoholic because he drinks a glass of wine at dinner once in a while (or at mass).

The only reason a woman would refuse to have sex with her husband is lack of sexual attraction. There are tons of married women having copious amounts of sex with men who aren't their husbands. Their husbands get all sorts of excuses that their lovers can't even fathom. You think the woman who hasn't fücked her husband in 3 months isn't having sex elsewhere? I laugh

there are many reasons why women refuse to have sex with their husbands:
- lack of sexual satisfaction
- hatred for that man
- desire for another man after marrying the wrong man out of arranged marriages etc
- emotional/psychological/physical trauma after child birth
- demanding lifestyle (aka not in the mood)

the fact that you would automatically "assume" that if she doesnt want her man sexually, it must be that some other man is mounting her, shows your state of mind in this issue.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are using your female brain to jusge a manly issue....you cant do that!

4 weeks without sex is indeed a lot and this man should have waank himself to sleep every night, to quench the konji demon that was taking possession of his body!

Women do that a lot..
That's why you always hear women telling men what real men should be doing, and the difference between real men and boiis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.