Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (27503 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by neuf(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
What I stand for is religious tolerance. It is hard to charge those people to court since they arent in the US. The best is to still keep them away from humanity. Nothing wrong in keeping a terrorist for life in a jail without charging the bas.tard to court.

So, I have nothing to say against the US in this regard. If you can boldly put on bomb to kill others, then, keeping you without charging you is ok. And we should not pretend as if christians engage in bombing others. Only Muslims do this.

Instead of good moslims to come out and kick against terrorism, they all will defend it. Very soon you will hear this yoruba idioota Akinola, the head of MURIC (Muslim)will start saying rubbish. This is why a former friend of mine went against me that I should come out publicly and criticize moslims. I will never do that cos I know there are good moslims before I still have many of them as friends. That she lives in the US where there are very few moslims and cos the bad ones are bombing them should not be a reason for me to support her and start speaking against their religion. Mayne she should come here and I can take her to mosques and interact with these good moslims. These people are good people. I know them and they are moslims. So, I should come out and condemn them too? Condemn my good friends? It is those in the US who dont know who good moslims are. The ones there are territosts. Simple.

So, in my opinion, any bas.tard who is tired of life and wants to kill many others should be held there and if tortured. I do not care about it. Only torturing those stony hearted people can produce info to get more. They have been brainwashed. As far as I am concerned, its saste of tax money to keep them in jail l. They should be poisoned. That's a straight visa tlfpr them to quickly go get 70 virgins they have been promised. Foo.lish people.

China and Russia are just being petty. They both can use anything against the US. Russia especially is partnering more with terrorists. You can imagine a state where they supported Iran nuclear weapon project. Also, aiding Talibans. Why? Cos they want to destroy the US by all means.

For me, may US continue to reign. Say anything you want to say, US has done so much for this world. If China was the leader, we would have no access to modern tech know how. But the US always open it..The US opened coursera and the rest for free online education. Stanford Harvard, Yale papers are there...most free and some accessed with small fees. What about China and Russia? Everything is secret.

US is evil in her ways too, but regardless, she is an angel in comparison to any Islamic nation, China, or Russia..

You all better know who you side with. If China and Russia take over, just know that we will be in the dark. So, as for me, I will never talk against the US in this regard.

God Bless the US.

Finally found one person that see things for what it is.

the very same people that are enjoying the benevolence of America are still the same one condemning IT.

not surprising, it's human nature, even in the Bible, the Children of Israel turned against the same God that delivered them out of Egyptian bondage not too far from the same Egypt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2022
olarid01:

Are you an idiot? How many times did Muslim come out and denounce terrorist and terrorism? Hell, give me a single example where a Muslim is defending terrorism. You guys should just stop your hypocrisy, and use your brain a little.
You are the idiot. And your mama and papa are.

So, the moslims who hid Talibans are non muslims? Ok. They are Buddists...right?

In a normal enviroment where you want things clean, muslims should demand the resignation of Pantami. But did you and your hopeless terrorists companions do it? Were you not supporting him?

Did you hear recently that our NIN database was recently hacked? And people said it earlier. Even Pantami was caught on record supporting Bin Laden. In a normal society, such would have resigned. But the wickedness in your heart defended him. Las las Taliban will visit you. What's mine. Na carry a go carry my bag and commot Naija. Na you dem go dey cut your hands. What's mine? The same way they are cutting the hands of the Moslims that hid the Talibans, they will cut your hands, heads, legs, and pen..ises.

Well, I have good moslim friends, so I will not say anything bad against them. But MURIC and that Akinola leader of yours are fo.ols.

Can you see how idio.tic you are? Now that I have shown you that your parents gave birth to a stu.pid fella....please, try to use your brain and stop insulting just anyone here. I can insult the whole of your generation. Say hello to your useless parents who did not train you well. I hope to meet them one day and trash them for not training you well. Na dem I have business with and not with you. You are already useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by ibawon(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Please watch "The Mauritanian" US always looks like the good guys cause they have major Media co-op to their disposal
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by victorazy(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Scientists:
:DLook at China talking about Human rights. These people that can do anything for money.

They can even grind and package human flesh as corned beaf. Where is Alibaba CEO Mr China??

They are trying to play politics BUT they are just like babies.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by neuf(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Calm down. Yeee who cannot think for himself. The America you are praising killed during Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They poisoned crops in Vietnam and made the country a shadow of it self. They make u and I's money valueless cause our fiat gets backed by the American dollar... They've spent billions on killing people in the middle east just because of oil and Gas. If you you could see that the ones they kill are you and me.

you talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki but won't mention that Japan first attacked Pearl Harbor.
You get fed propaganda about US being after oil. Maybe just once in your life do some research. If they were really after oil, how come Kuwait was liberated from the hands of Sadam Hussein, how come they have been friends with Saudia Arabia since time immemorial? what about Qatar and the UAE that was nothing and could have been easily "invaded"?... Those are the leaders of OPEC yet they are allies of America.

Ignorance is truly a disease. Heal yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Godstiger(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Those folks (M.T) don't deserve anything human with a right in it

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
It is for terrorists but unfortunately most terrorists are Muslims and this is no disrespect to Islam but it is a fact. If you strap a bomb on your body or plan to commit mass murder you will be detained there.

what a way to start my day... Nice comment

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Hotzone(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Umar Farouk Adbulmutallab, the underwear bomber is there...Nigerian representative in gitmo

4 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Xfemt(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Pot calling kettle black
The southern kazastan where china colonized and banned all Muslims and even build a prison to detain and suffer them

I rather go to America to live a better life than going to china

Nonsense country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2022
They deserve it..... China u can go and befriend Yemen terrorist tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Funkymode(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2022
I can never take the chinko's in any way serious , so China is trying to justify the act of terrorism by the Muslims across the world, right, why is China acting like they love the Muslims more?
China is just talking like APC who never want to admit faults but rather shift the blame to another, they're talking like they're not in this world, the 9/11 bombing isn't enough to keep an eye on them, right? , our Nigerian own Abdumutalab, shouldn't be considered, right?
When China knows they love the Muslims more and can tolerate their terrorism acts, why then are they now blocked their borders against the Muslims countries around them and reduce the inflows of the Muslims into their country? Crazy and hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by ephemerallife: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:

This is because every Muslims is a potential terrorist!!!!!
Just like your entire lineage are terrorist. Omo Iran Kiran
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by bigpicture001: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
I'm with China on this

How..? The US imprisons person who have carried out death enabling terrorist attack on it's citizen and around the world there...Have u seen women and children there before.?

The US Homeland laws are too soft to use against hardened international terrorist . So they house them there..

But China imprisons even children, woman and men who doesn't have any trace to terror and try to change their mentality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Funkymode(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2022
neuf:

you talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki but won't mention that Japan first attacked Pearl Harbor.
You get fed propaganda about US being after oil. Maybe just once in your life do some research. If they were really after oil, how come Kuwait was liberated from the hands of Sadam Hussein, how come they have been friends with Saudia Arabia since time immemorial? what about Qatar and the UAE that was nothing and could have been easily "invaded"?... Those are the leaders of OPEC yet they are allies of America.

Ignorance is truly a disease. Heal yourself

Thanks for educating the guy, he's parents will really appreciate you, some people are just so good listening to one sided story, I don't know how someone would just wake up and be saying trash that US is after the oil in the region, some people deserve to be slap every morning to rest their brain before going out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by NairaMaster1(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
I'm with China on this

China is number one human rights violator bro. They are just looking for where to sell their fake products.

Ask them for a mosque or church when you get to China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Peace1993: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
beardedboy:

You're only regurgitating the thrash you've been fed.

Is it a Muslim that did all those mass shootings last year? Which of them was locked in gitmo?

I'm not a supporter of China, but if China is evil USA is devil.

Do you know how many countries USA has disrupted just because of oil, power and the legalization of sane sex marriage?

Twitter almost turned you all to refugees by fueling the endsars crises just so that they can promote the LGBT nonsense.

The truth is Nigerian christians are too sentimental think objectively. You'll align with any devil against Islam and the Muslims.

It's not new, your predecessors in Madina did worse. They were treacherous swines. They aligned with idolators and broke their vow just because of Islam and Muslims.
Like they are aligning with the Jews/Israel(their greatest enemy on earth) just to see Islam downfall.

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by NairaMaster1(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109379208:

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

It's deep because the US don't pamper Islamic terrorists like Nigeria does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Jamesbond19(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are the idiot. And your mama and papa are.

So, the moslims who hid Talibans are non muslims? Ok. They are Buddists...right?

In a normal enviroment where you want things clean, muslims should demand the resignation of Pantami. But did you and your hopeless terrorists compsnions do it? Were you not supporting him?

Did you hear recently that our NIN database was recently hacked? And people said it earlier. Even Pantami was caught on record supporting Bin Laden. In a normal society, such would have resigned. But tje wickedness in your heart defended him. Las las Taliban will visit you. What's mine. Na carry a go carry my bag and commot Naija. Na you dem go deyncut your hands. What's mine? The same way they are cutting the hands of the Moslims that hid the Talibans, they will cut your hands, heads, legs, and pen..ises.

Well, I have good moslim friends, so I will not say anything bad against them. But MURIC and that Akinola leader of yours are fo.ols.

Can you see how idio.tic you are? Now that I have shown you that your parents gave birth to a stu.pid fela....please, they to use your brain and stop insulting one. I can insult the whole of your generation. Say hello to your useless parents who did not train you well. I hope to meet them one day and trash them for not training you well. Na dem I have business with and not with you. You are already useless.
lol,comrad takeam easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by kiddkash(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2022
daresma77:
USA is always the first country to condemn human rights abuse but they're Chief perpetrator
they believe that when they do it, they are the good guys but if another does it, they are bad. or other don't have the kind of restraint they have, therefore making others bad
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2022
NairaMaster1:

China is number one human rights violator bro. They are just looking for where to sell their fake products.

Ask them for a mosque or church when you get to China.
I once had a friend who lived in Beijing, China.

He do go for church programs without any harassment from anybody.

Some of what you hear in the news about China is been overhype.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by beardedboy(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
LtChisom:

Another thing is was the person that did the mass shooting shouting in the name of Jesus or christian God? With your answer you'll know why islamic terrorists are special because you do all your terrorism in the name of allah and mohammed.

You know how it works?

A Daniel or Samuel commits a crime, he's a "man". But a Kazeem or Kamaru commits a crime, he's a Muslim or perhaps a Muslim cleric.

Double standard is a sign of hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by adamsmith914: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
orion7:
It’s true …..
Yankee No 1 Hypocrites.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by descarado: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2022
HacheNoire:

Hate will kill you.

Note down in your diary! America is always a decade ahead!

Indestructible!

Because they have been giving you china phone, u now so proud of them

Pray God uplifts you so you never have to buy China products!

Bros, be calming down.
So much venom.
What happened?
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by LtChisom: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2022
beardedboy:

You know how it works?

A Daniel or Samuel commits a crime, he's a "man". But a Kazeem or Kamaru commits a crime, he's a Muslim or perhaps a Muslim cleric.

No don't dodge my question please, islamic terrorists are special because they are doing it in the name of allah and its terror manual quoran, don't they shout allah kubar? Be sincere.
Those ones you call christian terrorists have you heard the say they are doing it in the name of Jesus? It is either the person is deranged or have issues or have you seen or heard one shouting in the name of Jesus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by kullozone(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
LOCK YOU UP IN A PLACE LIKE THIS AND THROWAWAY THE KEY WHILE PREACHING HUMAN RIGHTS AND JUSTICE

Were they locked for nothing
I don't think you know the meaning of human rights.

Some of you people on this forum need to be locked up in that place forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by donb06: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
beardedboy:

You know how it works?

You won't blame the people ... In science the first step of any postulation is OBSERVATION
Whenever Samuel commit such shootings he doesn't shout IN JESUS NAME.... but most Muslims carrying out such crimes do shout ALLAHU AKBAR....Just look at Germany and Sweden.... They're regretting accepting those Muslims from middle East... Their governments are just saving face but go to YouTube and see citizens complaining.. While Polish governments are just celebrating their stance of not allowing them in. Muslims worldwide have some INTROSPECTION to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Germi9: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
alsudan:
Expecting Muric and other Nigerian Muslim groups to jump on the bandwagon without condemning acts of terrorism that got them to Guantanamo Bay in the first place.
Where is ISIS and the others abi dem dey fear China?
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by PaedophileProph: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Jihadists are unrepentant bloody subhuman vermin , they should either be sent to their waiting 72 virgins in Jannah or be locked up in bottom ocean prisons

Ofcourse throw the keys into a dragon belly .
How can one be so brainwashed by a 7th century, illiterate Arabian , Paedophile ,caravan robber and the most obvious false prophet in history, Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2022
omokab:
you taught you have written a good sense but only written rubish . No wonder Allah refers to you as unbelievers because your attitude towards Islam is always bad. USA that train terrorist is what? The shooting in America or some other atrocity in other part of the world that involved Christians is what? Alenxader the great fought for who? The killing in delta and in IMO state some years ago that involved the killing of Muslim in the mosque is what? Do you think we are not aware of all your atrocity against islam? Because jounalyst help you to cover many of what you did to Muslim does not mean we are not aware of what is going on. Your religion is based on lies . Fake miracles and pastors killing an innocent soul. We are seeing them all on news almost everyday. Pastors impregnating member to the extent of abortion. FAKE RELIGION.

You are trying to justify Islamic killing and terrorism. Uthman Danfodio/ uthman empire wanted to conquer the world with sword but failed. If Islam is a religion of peace, why did sword never lack in your prophet hands ?

Muslim is demonic. They don't deserve to live with KAFIR. Your prophet beheaded thousands and is who you guys emulate. The practice of JIZYAH was invented by your prophet to kill all non Muslims and believe or be beheaded is your doctrine.

I have read Koran , of course Koran is fair , but Hadith which I have read with other Muslims book is more of a cult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2022
ephemerallife:
Just like your entire lineage are terrorist. Omo Iran Kiran

You want me pay JIZYAH?. Then you are playing with your brocos. Am a proud kafir
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by neuf(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
LtChisom:

No don't dodge my question please, islamic terrorists are special because they are doing it in the name of allah and its terror manual quoran, don't they shout allah kubar? Be sincere.
Those ones you call christian terrorists have you heard the say they are doing it in the name of Jesus? It is either the person is deranged or have issues or have you seen or heard one shouting in the name of Jesus?

you dn dey give them expose.... Very soon, they'll hire one like they did sometime ago in Nigeria and ask him to shout IJN... then security operatives will rush and catch that one.
Their kinsmen will now carry "Terrorism knows no religion" for head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.