Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (27579 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
emmyileri:

Like the way abdul mutalab is innocent right?
Abdul mutalab is not innocent and he is not in Guantanamo he is in US serving his jail term.
Guantanamo is for those suspected terrorists who are awaiting trail.
But Guantanamo could have been used for convicted terrorist instead of those awaiting trail.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by NairaMaster1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
I once had a friend who lived in Beijing, China.

He do go for church programs without any harassment from anybody.

Some of what you hear in the news about China is been overhype.

Ok, are you in this prison Yard? You're reading news too. Currently, churches and mosque are depressed in China unlike the time your friend lived there.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by alphaNomega: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
chrisxxx:
Gitmo needs to be maintained. It is a peaceful place for those who do not want our collective peace and who threatened world peace. They are here in Nigeria and elsewhere.

I was so happy when I learned that Abdulmutallab (the Christmas day underwear bomber) is still alive and well in one of the SuperMax prisons in USA.

The guy was complaining that they won't let him pray, and some other petty privileges. His lawyer also complained that he was denied access to Mutallab.

Prisons like these are deserving for the worst among us. They want people around them to suffer and feel untold hardship.

Send them to any US super max let them experience hell on earth.

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Kayclite: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
beardedboy:

You're only regurgitating the thrash you've been fed.

Is it a Muslim that did all those mass shootings last year? Which of them was locked in gitmo?

I'm not a supporter of China, but if China is evil USA is devil.

Do you know how many countries USA has disrupted just because of oil, power and the legalization of sane sex marriage?

Twitter almost turned you all to refugees by fueling the endsars crises just so that they can promote the LGBT nonsense.

The truth is Nigerian christians are too sentimental think objectively. You'll align with any devil against Islam and the Muslims.

It's not new, your predecessors in Madina did worse. They were treacherous swines. They aligned with idolators and broke their vow just because of Islam and Muslims.

I'm not of Muslim religion but I stand with your assessment of the Devil.
We Africans need to open Our eyes to the Human-like Beast system that We worship which is the anti-Christ. The evil system that pushes sodomy, rape, gluttony (eating pork), greed etc.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Eneye4me: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Victorclean1:
China is right in keeping Muslims. Islam deserve no mercy. Their attempts to conquer China will never work unlike how so many countries fall under Islam.

Islam is not a religion but an ideology. Islam is the problem of the world and never Russia or China. The sooner the world realised this and focus their energy towards them, the better.

Any living Muslim is a potential terrorist. Believe it or leave it !!!!!!!!!!!
U are mentally deranged, who invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Vietnam, Cuba. Who used weapons of mass destruction on innocent people.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Eneye4me: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
What I stand for is religious tolerance. It is hard to charge those people to court since they arent in the US. The best is to still keep them away from humanity. Nothing wrong in keeping a terrorist for life in a jail without charging the bas.tard to court.

So, I have nothing to say against the US in this regard. If you can boldly put on bomb to kill others, then, keeping you without charging you is ok. And we should not pretend as if christians engage in bombing others. Only Muslims do this.

Instead of good moslims to come out and kick against terrorism, they all will defend it. Very soon you will hear this yoruba idioota Akinola, the head of MURIC (Muslim) will start saying rubbish. This is why a former friend of mine went against me that I should come out publicly and criticize moslims. I will never do that cos I know there are good moslims, and I still have many of them as friends. That she lives in the US where there are very few moslims and cos the bad ones are bombing them should not be a reason for me to support her and start speaking against their religion. Maybe she should come here and I can take her to mosques and interact with these good moslims. These people are good people. I know them and they are moslims. So, should I come out and condemn them too? Condemn my good friends? Those in the US who dont know who good moslims are. The ones there are territosts. Simple.

So, in my opinion, any bas.tard who is tired of life and wants to kill many others should be held there and if tortured, I do not care about it. Only torturing those stony hearted people can produce info to get more. They have been brainwashed. As far as I am concerned, it's a waste of tax money to keep them in jail. They should be poisoned. That's a straight visa forr them to quickly get 70 virgins they have been promised. Foo.lish people.

China and Russia are just being petty. They both can use anything against the US. Russia especially is partnering more with terrorists. You can imagine a state where they supported Iran nuclear weapon project. Also, aiding Talibans. Why? Cos they want to destroy the US by all means.

For me, may US continue to reign. Say anything you want to say, US has done so much for this world. If China was the leader, we would have no access to modern tech know how. But the US is always opened about it..The US opened coursera and the rest for free online education. Stanford Harvard, Yale papers are there...most free and some accessed with small fees. What about China and Russia? Everything is secret.

US is evil in her ways too, but regardless, she is an angel in comparison to any Islamic nation, China, or Russia.

You all better know who you should side with. If China and Russia take over, just know that we will be in the dark. So, as for me, I will never talk against the US in this regard.

God Bless the US.
who is going to keep the biggest terrorist America from humanity.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Cousin9999: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2022
The entire nation of China is a detention camp for anyone there. Human rights basically don't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.