Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (27544 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Guantanamo Bay should never be closed..

Let it be used to handle terrorists..

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by LtChisom: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
neuf:

you dn dey give them expose.... Very soon, they'll hire one like they did sometime ago in Nigeria and ask him to shout IJN... then security operatives will rush and catch that one.
Their kinsmen will now carry "Terrorism knows no religion" for head

How they think tire me, imagine they can't even condemn terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Dybala11(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Make the two of them getat jor, have the Chinese stopped and done justice to the various human rights abuse they've been accused of perpetrating. International politics sha, too much hypocrisy on both sides, as if the Chinese would have done better if they have the kind of influence the US have on the international community.

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by techWriter3: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
very soon Muric and other Muslims will start disturbing we Peaceful Christians with protest for matter wey no concern them

I am not a Christian, neither am I a Muslim. Just wanted to share how world powers treat Muslims.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by tonididdy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Scientists:
:DLook at China talking about Human rights. These people that can do anything for money.

They can even grind and package human flesh as corned beaf. Where is Alibaba CEO Mr China??

China have spoken the bitter truth here.
If you don't like their policies and belief, then ask your head slamming president to stop borrowing from them
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
alsudan:
Expecting Muric and other Nigerian Muslim groups to jump on the bandwagon without condemning acts of terrorism that got them to Guantanamo Bay in the first place.
It’s certain and well known to the US that some or most of the detainees are most probably innocent. And thus, have been unjustly held. Imagine yourself been innocent and in one of the detainees shoes. How does one explain that?
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by neuf(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
LtChisom:

How they think tire me, imagine they can't even condemn terrorism.

when you begin to deep it... you wonder how 10,000 people get kidnapped and the terrorists only came on 4 bikes
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by ephemerallife: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:

You want me pay JIZYAH?. Then you are playing with your brocos. Am a proud kafir
gibberish. I can see that you're still a kid
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
ephemerallife:
gibberish. I can see that you're still a kid
Am a kid because the mind of a kid is pure and kids constantly speaks the truth.

The more a Muslim live in the world, by drinking alcohol etc, the more they deviate from Islamic terrorism. The more a Muslims goes close to Allah like Muslims/schoolers or teachers/imams etc, the more arch terrorists they become and live exactly the life of their prophet who beheads thousands. He even force tax called JIZYAH on non Islamic.

The more a Christian deviate from God, there is no evil intent. The more a Christians is near to God , the more arch love they have for their neighbours.

Muslim Hadith breads terrorism
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
techWriter3:

I am not a Christian, neither am I a Muslim. Just wanted to share how world powers treat Muslims.

Stop using tacqiyaa
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Okhuadams(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
techWriter3:

they are not treated bad but the ones who are evil. And they generally do not see anything bad in it
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Techguy96(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
Since when does China start caring about human rights?

Does china like Muslims that much to be speaking for them??

These are questions one should ask before taking anything from China as fact.
China just dey deflect attention from themselves. Those people will not think twice b4 shooting a Muslim.
They even ban ozil from coming to their country. They have zero tolerance for Muslim.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Inishalom(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
One thing this people don't know is that China is speaking from a political angle.
stanisbaratheon:
Since when does China start caring about human rights?

Does china like Muslims that much to be speaking for them??

These are questions one should ask before taking anything from China as fact.

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by goodheart01: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
LOCK YOU UP IN A PLACE LIKE THIS AND THROWAWAY THE KEY WHILE PREACHING HUMAN RIGHTS AND JUSTICE

Strap on bomb and see whether u won't go there. That place has saved these world from extremists
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by DemMannaScam: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Conquered awusa folks remain Fulani slaves
It is what it is cheesy
Cry me a river tongue

HacheNoire:

Hate will kill you.

Note down in your diary! America is always a decade ahead!

Indestructible!

Because they have been giving you china phone, u now so proud of them

Pray God uplifts you so you never have to buy China products!

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Haines: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Al-Buruj 85:10
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَتَنُوا۟ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنَٰتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَتُوبُوا۟ فَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ ٱلْحَرِيقِ

Indeed, those who have tortured the believing men and believing women and then have not repented will have the punishment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the Burning Fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by shantti(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
LOCK YOU UP IN A PLACE LIKE THIS AND THROWAWAY THE KEY WHILE PREACHING HUMAN RIGHTS AND JUSTICE

See how blue their ocean is. Come to Nigeria and see dirty brown ocean. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by ephemerallife: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:

Am a kid because the mind of a kid is pure and kids constantly speaks the truth.

The more a Muslim live in the world, by drinking alcohol etc, the more they deviate from Islamic terrorism. The more a Muslims goes close to Allah like Muslims/schoolers or teachers/imams etc, the more arch terrorists they become and live exactly the life of their prophet who beheads thousands. He even force tax called JIZYAH on non Islamic.

The more a Christian deviate from God, there is no evil intent. The more a Christians is near to God , the more arch love they have for their neighbours.

Muslim Hadith breads terrorism
Incoherent as usual. Not a verse of Bible or hadith you claimed you know to back up your statement. Stop spreading unconfirmed information, try to do your own research not hearsay.
Go and read about the history of earlier evangelism and how Christianity was spread through violence and force. You will understand better kid.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
ephemerallife:
Incoherent as usual. Not a verse of Bible or hadith you claimed you know to back up your statement. Stop spreading unconfirmed information, try to do your own research not hearsay.
Go and read about the history of earlier evangelism and how Christianity was spread through violence and force. You will understand better kid.

Why are you using tacqiyaa(deceit) on me?. I have read Hadiths extensively and can proudly tell you about your prophet. Put Koran aside, Hadith is the book for terror indoctrination.

Of course my grandpa is a Muslim before his death and I have access to many Islamic book translated in English.

You are playing taqquiya as is being taught to all Muslims. Keep denying and defending.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by olarid01: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I am an idiot. And your my and papa are.

So, the moslims who hid Talibans are non muslims? Ok. They are Buddists...right?

In a normal enviroment where you want things clean, muslims should demand the resignation of Pantami. But did you and your hopeless terrorists companions do it? Were you not supporting him?

Did you hear recently that our NIN database was recently hacked? And people said it earlier. Even Pantami was caught on record supporting Bin Laden. In a normal society, such would have resigned. But the wickedness in your heart defended him. Las las Taliban will visit you. What's mine. Na carry a go carry my bag and commot Naija. Na you dem go dey cut your hands. What's mine? The same way they are cutting the hands of the Moslims that hid the Talibans, they will cut your hands, heads, legs, and pen..ises.

Well, I have good moslim friends, so I will not say anything bad against them. But MURIC and that Akinola leader of yours are fo.ols.

Can you see how idio.tic you are? Now that I have shown you that your parents gave birth to a stu.pid fella....please, try to use your brain and stop insulting just anyone here. I can insult the whole of your generation. Say hello to your useless parents who did not train you well. I hope to meet them one day and trash them for not training you well. Na dem I have business with and not with you. You are already useless.

Well, I knew you are stupid, but just realizing that your stupidity transcends normalcy.

1. NIMC was allegedly hacked (reported by the fake news headquaters of course), so, what the hell does that have to do with Muslim? Are you that far gone?
2. Show me a video proof why Pan.tami supported Bin Ladin, please do, I'm waiting.
3. No, my dear, with this level of irrational hatred you are showing, you definitely does not have a Muslim friend, to the said person, you are just an enemy masquerading as a friend.

Lastly, as you wish me and mine bad things, you will forever be faced with calamities, not only you, but all your families.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by techWriter3: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
they are not treated bad but the ones who are evil. And they generally do not see anything bad in it

I agree with you.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by ephemerallife: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:

Why are you using tacqiyaa(deceit) on me?. I have read Hadiths extensively and can proudly tell you about your prophet. Put Koran aside, Hadith is the book for terror indoctrination.

Of course my grandpa is a Muslim before his death and I have access to many Islamic book translated in English.

You are playing taqquiya as is being taught to all Muslims. Keep denying and defending.

lol! You absolutely don't know what you're saying. Why should I put quran aside when quran is even the major book. Hadith just give further explanation about what we've in quran and you've nothing again to backup your lies. I'm waiting for your evidence not the sheepish lies you were told
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nicenixon: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Masterito:
Shut up. China is dealing with an entire Muslim community/ethnic group while US is not.
China is very worst than USA, China lock away all the Muslim communities in their country in detention camps just to avoid future terrorism. If it was China that had that experience of World market and twin towers bombing, maybe there won't be any Muslim left in China, it would have been worst. USA is not a saint country either, but this is a situation in which a kettle is calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
beardedboy:

You're only regurgitating the thrash you've been fed.

Is it a Muslim that did all those mass shootings last year? Which of them was locked in gitmo?

I'm not a supporter of China, but if China is evil USA is devil.

Do you know how many countries USA has disrupted just because of oil, power and the legalization of sane sex marriage?

Twitter almost turned you all to refugees by fueling the endsars crises just so that they can promote the LGBT nonsense.

The truth is Nigerian christians are too sentimental think objectively. You'll align with any devil against Islam and the Muslims.

It's not new, your predecessors in Madina did worse. They were treacherous swines. They aligned with idolators and broke their vow just because of Islam and Muslims.

The Madinans were not against Mohammed because of Islam, they were against him because he tried to exalt Al ilah (Allah) above other idols found in the Kaaba...

You have to understand and forgive the sentiment that you mentioned. Most terrorists are Muslims, and any bearded Muslim that you seem to be is looked upon as a potential terrorist.

On the oil, was it the fault of the US that Saudi Arabia went into a deal with them to explore their oil and formed ARAMCO? Or the fault of the US that African leaders decided to betray their own blood for personal aggrandizement?

Keep an open mind bro. The more your Imams keep preaching hate against christians and brainwashing them to take up harms, the more people hate you guys.

Reflect on this!
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
ephemerallife:
lol! You absolutely don't know what you're saying. Why should I put quran aside when quran is even the major book. Hadith just give further explanation about what we've in quran and you've nothing again to backup your lies. I'm waiting for your evidence not the sheepish lies you were told

What is JIZYAH?
What is TACQIYAA?
Who were KAFIR?
What happened during Uthman empire and how was KAFIR treated?
Finally why Muslims still practicing apostasy ( beheading) of Muslims converted to Christianity?
Why did your prophet,took over Jewish temple in Mecca and Medina and converted it to mosque? Etc

Please do your research well before you talk to me.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by stanisbaratheon: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Inishalom:
One thing this bigots don't know is that China is speaking from a political angle. No one hates muslims more than China (even Russia).

Absolutely
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by stanisbaratheon: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Techguy96:

China just dey deflect attention from themselves. Those people will not think twice b4 shooting a Muslim.
They even ban ozil from coming to their country. They have zero tolerance for Muslim.

Absolutely
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by bigwig071(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
USA for dey kill the fools
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2022
ephemerallife:

You see how you are justifying Islamic killing. Stop using tacqiyaa on me cos it can't work. Incoherent indeed but you swallow the bitter pills in it. Out of every incoherent speech lies a coherent statement.

Now you want me to quote the Hadith to prove I know Hadith. A avoid being a catastrophic fool with very high terroristic tendencies and refrain from justification for human killing by Islam.

Well , mine is to say the truth and yours is to debunk it with tacqiyaa. Stop using tacqiyaa
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Victorclean1: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Haines:
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَتَنُوا۟ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنَٰتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَتُوبُوا۟ فَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ ٱلْحَرِيقِ

Indeed, those who have tortured the believing men and believing women and then have not repented will have the punishment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the Burning Fire.

Islam breads terrorists. The newest terrorist is
Malik Faisal Akram. Islam and terrorism choi

1 Like

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by emmyileri(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
ademola721gmai:

It’s certain and well known to the US that some or most of the detainees are most probably innocent. And thus, have been unjustly held. Imagine yourself been innocent and in one of the detainees shoes. How does one explain that?
Like the way abdul mutalab is innocent right?
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Haines:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.